Is Trump Now Worse Than Hitler?

Nope. But if we allow him to do damage he could kill many people.

Who?
Trump will probably not be another Hitler. Trump can still kill many people if given the chance.
Sock and report
It wouldn't be the first time a Republican president killed a bunch of people.

When?
The better question is when has the United States not been at war?
Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia

Trump will probably not be another Hitler. Trump can still kill many people if given the chance.
Sock and report

When?

Republicans?

You stupid fuck

Sock and report

When?
I am guessing you some how failed to notice how many Democrat presidents were involved or how many wars were started by them.

Sock and report

When?
I am guessing you some how failed to notice how many Democrat presidents were involved or how many wars were started by them.
When the Democrats were backed by Catholics, and southern Baptists they supported racism, and war. Now that Republicans are backed by Catholics, and southern Baptists they support racism, and war.

Democrats should continue driving themselves into a frenzy. By election day that should be taking over malls and gas stations.

Sock and report

When?
When the Democrats were backed by Catholics, and southern Baptists they supported racism, and war. Now that Republicans are backed by Catholics, and southern Baptists they support racism, and war.
Fuck you.

The south backs Republicans because of low taxes and jobs

L

When?
Fuck you.

Trumps tariffs are a tax they cheered for. Trump hasn't brought back jobs, now has he?

L
Fuck you.

Trumps tariffs are a tax they cheered for. Trump hasn't brought back jobs, now has he?

It's a choice

Forum List

Back