Is This Why Kari Lake Lost?

He's brilliant enough to have built a world wide financial empire, unlike you wandering around in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt like a Boogaloo Boy.

Trump's major mistake was in not understanding the true evil nature of democrats. When he took office, every last democrat should have been shitcanned. Right down to the file clerk and janitor.

And you still would have cried the others were RINO's.

That's what you Karens do.

"I would watch millions exterminated with nukes over having to bow down to Progs like Biden"

Ah yes, one of our more theologically educated Trump University grads offers his fantasy on nuking "millions".

I wonder if other MAGAThats, or QAnon nutters, other 'Conservatives', other 'Patriots', other Republicans....... go along with poor little 22lcid's fantasy about blowing people up?

In fact, lotsa people.

Does poster 22lcid's views represent the views of the vast majority of Conservatives? Of MAGA's?
Are they proud to have him on their team. Does he speak for them?
I ask, because, well......with 22lcid's finger on the nuclear trigger it is easy to project that more than few of those incinerated folks would be......well, they would be Republicans. Would be Conservatives. Would be MAGAhats.

But, is the prevailing sentiment among RWNJ's and this nuclear tactic favored by 22lcid fall along the lines of: "If you want an omelet you gotta break a few eggs"?

Bombs away, 22lc.

Which is why you should support Trump's idea to terminate the Constitution....

Voting is for Commies....Dems will always steal all the elections...might as well just install Trump as dictator instead....as Jesus intended...
If we're going to start shredding the Constitution like Trump suggests we should start with that Second Amendment.
It has been outdated and obsolete for a LONG time.

If we're going to start shredding the Constitution like Trump suggests we should start with that Second Amendment.
It has been outdated and obsolete for a LONG time.
So has the First. We really should include the right to an abortion. And, the right to change sex at whim. What about the right to recreational drugs? Shouldn't thst be in the Constitution? In fact just recognize that the Constitution needs to be rewritten to include more equity for minorities.

When John Adam's said "the Constitution was written for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the governance of any other". He was talking about Americans today. We are neither moral nor religious. We look at arguments to restore the Constitution as destroying it.

I do not work elections, and I don't have evidence. What I do have is numbers presented by officials and they do not match, therefore I ask questions.
If 2.5 million people vote in elections for four different offices, you would expect to see 2.5 million votes. Of course, discrepancies are possible, due to voter errors, but not often.
My question is, WHY numbers don't match? The fact that you're not seeing anything wrong with these discrepancies and not asking the same question means that you know there is a fraud, you know that investigation into it would be blocked, evidence destroyed, and therefore fraud cannot be proven, and you're completely support it because that the only way you can stay in power.

No, the fact I am not asking those questions is because such things are perfectly normal.

And I call bullshit that you are asking any questions whatsoever. Even in this very post you uncover your own lie here - you assume fraud. That is not asking a question, it is seeing hard data, having zero understanding of what that data means or what the historical context of those numbers are and then drawing a conclusion based on that utter ignorance.

Claiming that not coming to that conclusion means I 'know' there was fraud just adds icing on the cake. Not only do you have no evidence but now are trying to paint others not coming to that same conclusion as evidence.

One thing this entire debacle has made crystal clear, there is a massive number of people in this nation that have no clue whatsoever what the term evidence even means.

az-governor-election-results.jpg

Kari Lake lost by 17,116 votes.

29,852 people have died from Covid in Arizona.

The vast majority of Covid deaths in Arizona were among eligible voters over 65, and the vast majority of those people were unvaxxed:

As we all know, most anti-vaxxers are Republicans. There are other demographics, but the bulk of anti-vaxxers are Republicans.

The biggest divide on vaccination isn’t race or income but party — and the divide is growing

The unvaccinated lean Republican by a 3-to-1 margin

Here is an example of something I have been saying for a while now:

research.png
Do you have any idea, any at all how out of the loop you are with this BS? All deaths logged from covid are in the multi-jabbed, all of them! I wish I could observe your face as you lay dying sometime between now and 2025 as it dawns upon you that you're dead meat, probably of a foot long 1-pound clot of worm like globules literally cementing your organs and arteries from blood flow, that would be the best case scenario for you unless you actually manage to be one of the few to survive, because if the giant globules of fibrous clotting doesn't get things done, some rare cancer almost certainly will!

Best of all is this, you think I am either kidding or full of shit, I am neither, have you Biden Boosted yet, oh and don't forget your obedience mask, wear that sucker full time all the time, even to your own funeral..... :banana:

Lying about non-existent ‘cheating’ and ‘fraud’ is how conservatives exhibit the disdain for the political process and democracy.

With such lies the right’s war on democracy continues.

Numbers don't lie. Discrepancies in votes for different offices are obvious,
If you can't explain why, than cheat is existent, therefore there is a fraud.
Can you explain with a proof why there are 50K votes difference between votes for Arizona Senator and Secretary of State? No?

No, the fact I am not asking those questions is because such things are perfectly normal.

And I call bullshit that you are asking any questions whatsoever. Even in this very post you uncover your own lie here - you assume fraud. That is not asking a question, it is seeing hard data, having zero understanding of what that data means or what the historical context of those numbers are and then drawing a conclusion based on that utter ignorance.

Claiming that not coming to that conclusion means I 'know' there was fraud just adds icing on the cake. Not only do you have no evidence but now are trying to paint others not coming to that same conclusion as evidence.

One thing this entire debacle has made crystal clear, there is a massive number of people in this nation that have no clue whatsoever what the term evidence even means.

Just to check your reasoning, let me ask you simple question, unrelated to above.

I'm not saying it's the case, but hypothetically, would you consider fraud if number of counted ballots is higher than number of registered voters?
Yes or no would be enough.

Do you have any idea, any at all how out of the loop you are with this BS? All deaths logged from covid are in the multi-jabbed, all of them!
You obviously didn't look at the links I provided in the OP. You could not possibly be more delusional right now.

Take a good hard look at this graphic. These are Covid deaths in Arizona.

Light blue are up-to-date vaxxed. Gray is vaxxed but not up-to-date. And red is unvaxxed.

So tell us all again, idiot, that "all deaths logged from covid are in the multi-jabbed" and try to keep a straight face.

az-deaths.jpg
[

I wish I could observe your face as you lay dying sometime between now and 2025 as it dawns upon you that you're dead meat, probably of a foot long 1-pound clot of worm like globules literally cementing your organs and arteries from blood flow, that would be the best case scenario for you unless you actually manage to be one of the few to survive, because if the giant globules of fibrous clotting doesn't get things done, some rare cancer almost certainly will!

Best of all is this, you think I am either kidding or full of shit, I am neither, have you Biden Boosted yet, oh and don't forget your obedience mask, wear that sucker full time all the time, even to your own funeral..... :banana:

Yes, those of who were vaxxed were supposed to be dying by now. You actually drank that Kool-Aid. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A viral video features a doctor making dubious claims about COVID-19 vaccines and treatments at a forum hosted by Idaho’s lieutenant governor. Dr. Ryan Cole claims mRNA vaccines cause cancer and autoimmune diseases, but the lead author of the paper on which Cole based that claim told us there is no evidence mRNA vaccines cause those ailments.

Dipshit.

Do you have any idea, any at all how out of the loop you are with this BS? All deaths logged from covid are in the multi-jabbed, all of them! I wish I could observe your face as you lay dying sometime between now and 2025 as it dawns upon you that you're dead meat, probably of a foot long 1-pound clot of worm like globules literally cementing your organs and arteries from blood flow, that would be the best case scenario for you unless you actually manage to be one of the few to survive, because if the giant globules of fibrous clotting doesn't get things done, some rare cancer almost certainly will!

Nah, a recent study shows Republicans die from covid at about twice the rate of Democrats...

There were 32K covid deaths in Arizona. That could equate to a net loss of roughly 10K Republican votes. Lake lost by 17K. Even If it wasn't enough to change the outcome of the election, it certainly would have made the margin close enough to trigger a mandated recount and that too could have possibly altered the outcome.

Forum List

Back