Is This Why Kari Lake Lost?

View attachment 734582

You are definitely against the US Constitution. Why don't you just give up your citizenship?
Why should I give up my citizenship when it is you who have adopted the twisted democrat dystopia? Anyone who believes in the Constitution, as written, is definitely against the Constitution as interpreted by our Democrat tyrants.

Why should I give up my citizenship when it is you who have adopted the twisted democrat dystopia? Anyone who believes in the Constitution, as written, is definitely against the Constitution as interpreted by our Democrat tyrants.
How do Democrats misinterpret the Constitution in your view?

How do Democrats misinterpret the Constitution in your view?
How about believing abortion is a Constitutional right. Start there.
There must be some remedy for election fraud. To maintain that wanting a fair and honest election is wanting to tear down the Constitution is absurd.

We know you cheat, we know EXACTLY how you cheat; your DNC even tells us that an accurate voter database is an "existential threat".

The RNC is fully cooperating and 99.99% of the judges refuse to overturn an election

Fuck you and your gaslighting

tenor.gif

az-governor-election-results.jpg

Kari Lake lost by 17,116 votes.

29,852 people have died from Covid in Arizona.

The vast majority of Covid deaths in Arizona were among eligible voters over 65, and the vast majority of those people were unvaxxed:

As we all know, most anti-vaxxers are Republicans. There are other demographics, but the bulk of anti-vaxxers are Republicans.

The biggest divide on vaccination isn’t race or income but party — and the divide is growing

The unvaccinated lean Republican by a 3-to-1 margin

Here is an example of something I have been saying for a while now:

research.png
Kari lost because she is a fake!

I'm fairly certain the number of dead anti-vaxxer Republicans was a significant factor. The numbers add up.

There was another factor, too.

Kari Lake's background as a newscaster gave her only one skill. How to get attention.

She is a master at getting attention, and all that attention helped reach more voters to see what a sadistic bitch she is.
Let’s see those numbers. Are they offset by those on the left who died with the failed shot?
I’m fairly certain you got your talking point from a groomer kook site.

I wonder. A woman who made her living reporting the news is somehow unable to find any proof of cheating that would hold up in court.

She must have been the world's worst reporter.

Or...hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of Trumptards were hoaxed literally to death about Covid and the vaccine, and this is impacting the outcomes of tight races.
Election deniers were slaughtered in the mid terms.

And how do the rubes interpret that? More election denying. It must have been cheating.

Fucking incredible.

Forum List

Back