Is This Why Kari Lake Lost?

I have read on this very forum that the term "groomer" is a QAnon 'tell'. A sure sign that a QNut is now front and center.
Only the Q's fuss about Hilary drinking children's blood in the basement of a pizza parlor.
Only Q's believe in Lizard People.
Only Q's fantasize about being 'groomed'.
It's sad. I know.

But still has more than a little potential for satire, snark, and ridicule.
Which is what I love about it all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read on this very forum that using the term "Soros" or "globalist" is a sure tell. A tell on who is a QAnon nutjob.
A sure tell that we have another Anti-Semite QNut front and center.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey dumbfuck, Soros did indeed turn his own people in to the Nazis. Your ignorance of history and facts show exactly what you are. Now prove your idiotic assertions or be shown to be a lying empty suit. Take your ignorant bullshit and hit the bricks asshole.

Hey dumbfuck, Soros did indeed turn his own people in to the Nazis. Your ignorance of history and facts show exactly what you are. Now prove your idiotic assertions or be shown to be a lying empty suit. Take your ignorant bullshit and hit the bricks asshole.
He was 9 years old when the war started.

Because people vote for the races they care about. Most people don't give a flying fig who the SoS is, or know what he does.

"most people"

And you think you can just throw something out and expect it to stick. Most people actually fill the whole ballot.

What you're saying, with a straight face, you care enough to go to vote, and you leave half of ballot empty.

"Hey dumbfuck, Soros did indeed turn his own people in to the Nazis. Your ignorance of history and facts show exactly what you are. Now prove your idiotic assertions or be shown to be a lying empty suit. Take your ignorant bullshit and hit the bricks asshole."

Well, let's put aside for this discussion poor poster 'lantern's' overuse of "dumbfuck"...."ignorant bullshit" and his "asshole". In short, let's not let poster 'Lantern's' Trump University GED stand in the way of a productive discussion.

So, to kick it off, good poster Lantern asks my avatar to prove his assertion that he's "read on this forum that the word "groomer" is a QAnon tell".
A 'tell'.......that tells us we have another QAnon scaredy cat of Lizard People.

So, yeah, my avatar has read previously on this gossipboard that the term 'groomer' and, for that matter the name "Soros" is a sign of a QAnon nutjob. Or maybe he read that using the term "Soros" was really a dogwhistle for anti-Semites to signal each other? Is poster "Lantern" self-identifying as either? Or both?

I am pretty doggone sure that has been posted earlier on one thread or another.

Yes. Not everyone votes for all races.

Meanwhile, the Democratic candidates for those 2 races got about the same number of votes as did the Republican candidates. The 50K difference, which is only 2%, came entirely from a Libertarian candidate for Senate. While there was no Libertarian candidate for Secretary of State.

You're literally making shit up and then trying to sell it as fraud.
And you think everyone is stupid to believe anything you say.
Well, you're saying it because, either you believe in it, or because you're lying. I'll bet on you lying.
There was no libertarian for AG neither, and number of votes is 70K less than Senate votes.
Discrepancy is after all the votes were added up.

You want a yes or no answer only because such an answer would necessitate ignorance of the system. If we have all the data, it is reliable, it is current and we have accounted for the number of prevernal ballots AND the process that those ballots have to go through to be counted then the obvious answer is that yes, it would be strong indication of fraud.

Where are the numbers for current registration levels being acquired from? Months before the election, when there are still people actively being registered, or after when all registrations have been processed? What are the local laws coving last minute voting and registration or provisional ballots? There are states that allow registration on the day of voting. Have you taken those registrations into account? Important questions when looking at that kind of raw data and asking the question you just did. All ignored by your set up.

So your 'question' lacks the framework with which to answer it in the first place.

It would be like me asking you what color my mouse is. Any answer you gave would be one based entirely on ignorance of the actual situation. But that just is not the case with this flat out false claim your side has been parroting for months:

Sure, there is a possibility that if you construct a scenario that does not reflect any semblance of reality that more ballots cast is an indication of fraud. However, the instant you try and apply that to the actual world you find that no example exists that actually takes accurate data into account. ALL of the claims there were more votes than voters rely on either a bald faced lie about the numbers or using outdated information to base the conclusion on. Ergo, your 'example' is crap. Try again.

No, I asked you simple question, and you still couldn't give straight answer. So much about your reasoning.

Let's try again...

Would you consider fraud if number of counted ballots is higher than number of registered voters? Yes or no.

Well, let's put aside for this discussion poor poster 'lantern's' overuse of "dumbfuck"...."ignorant bullshit" and his "asshole". In short, let's not let poster 'Lantern's' Trump University GED stand in the way of a productive discussion.

So, to kick it off, good poster Lantern asks my avatar to prove his assertion that he's "read on this forum that the word "groomer" is a QAnon tell".

A 'tell'.......that tells us we have another QAnon scaredy cat of Lizard People.

So, yeah, my avatar has read previously on this gossipboard that the term 'groomer' and, for that matter the name "Soros" is a sign of a QAnon nutjob. Or maybe he read that using the term "Soros" was really a dogwhistle for anti-Semites to signal each other? Is poster "Lantern" self-identifying as either? Or both?

I am pretty doggone sure that has been posted earlier on one thread or another.
Hey stupid, you called me an Anti-Semite Qnut. Now you get to prove your assertions or look dumber than you usually do. Seems you identify as a hypocrite, uneducated, uninformed, and a general asshole. You don’t like being called what you are? Nobody cares. Your projections of your own inadequacy are obvious. Put up or shut up. Now.

Nope. You have ZERO evidence to support that bullshit.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
This from a retard who calls the OK sign a white power symbol. Go fuck yourself idiot. Your ignorance should be painful.

You NAZI fascists have been around since the 30s also.

Let's see who is acting like Nazis.

Majority of leftist wanted to fine Americans for not getting a jab. Majority of leftist wanted to require those who didn't get jab to stay at home. Half of leftist wanted to fine, or imprison people for just questioning "vaccines". Half of you lefties were proposing government tracking program for people that were not jabbed. About one third of lefties wanted to remove the children from parents who didn't get a jab. You were all denying Trump's election for four years, and even longer, while calling us deniers. You sent FBI after parent who were questioning school boards. You sent IRS after people who were speaking against the left. You call everyone who doesn't agree with you a terrorist, right wing extremist, etc. You censor everyone who speak against you...

And after all you did, and more, you calling us Nazis?

My poor avatar did?
Show us.
Don’t even remember what your post do you? I wouldn’t want the embarrassment of having to prove that bullshit either.

I have read on this very forum that using the term "Soros" or "globalist" is a sure tell. A tell on who is a QAnon nutjob.
A sure tell that we have another Anti-Semite QNut front and center.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s an accusation. Words have meaning. Now show me to be an Anti-Semite or admit you’re liar. Go.

And you think everyone is stupid to believe anything you say.
Well, you're saying it because, either you believe in it, or because you're lying. I'll bet on you lying.
There was no libertarian for AG neither, and number of votes is 70K less than Senate votes.
Discrepancy is after all the votes were added up.

All you showed is that even fewer voters were interested in voting for AG. And the discrepancy between SoS and AG, neither of which had a Libertarian running, was only about 12K. Thanks for reaffirming what I posted.

Forum List

Back