DeSantis losing to the Mouse

Don't ever go against the mouse
Are you a man or a mouse? Disney don't make Florida's world go 'round, at all. If anything, it's the other way around.

I set mouse traps for mice. I keel them. Sad, but necessary.

TBH IDGAF about some theme park built in a hellish swampland of ass in the middle of shitland, FL.

And if I hear "It's a Small World" 1 more time I might go Postal!

Last edited:
And then there is reality:

Ouch! Did that hurt?

Some times you fell
Are you a man or a mouse? Disney don't make Florida's world go 'round, at all. If anything, it's the other way around.

I set mouse traps for mice. I keel them. Sad, but necessary.

TBH IDGAF about some theme park built in a hellish swampland of ass in the middle of shitland, FL.

And if I hear "It's a Small World" 1 more time I might go Postal!
Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you fell homicidal.

Some times you fell

Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you fell homicidal.
I bet sometimes you eat nut. Faggot. :rolleyes-41:

I do not do that. :nono:

Tell me, have you ever heard of Six Gun Territory?

Looks like the Mouse is winning the DeSantis culture war.

Disney villains always lose, Ron.
DISNEY VILLAIN: Looks like DeSantis is losing his culture war against the big mouse
WASHINGTONPRESS.COM
DISNEY VILLAIN: Looks like DeSantis is losing his culture war against the big mouse

Go Mickey!
Money talks.

Also...Ronny didn't consult all those towns around Disney that would have to pick up the cost in both manpower and dollars when his just and righteous rant about "WE should have the right to not say GAY!!" fell on deaf ears.
Seems those towns told Stillson....Hell NO!! :auiqs.jpg:

The best laid schemes of mice and men often go awry
The difference between me and you is that one of us has shot rodents in the head with a .22, and it ain't you.

I've seen rats I'd never kill, they're beautiful. :auiqs.jpg:

They're bigger than rabbits and have Chinchilla coats n stuff.

I saw these rats after smoking some marijuana. Just lounging in the top of a feed warehouse, fat n sassy.

If one was to make a fur coat out of them, it would be pretty. I could not bring myself to kill them. Rats like you? Eh, you're not as pretty as them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back