Is This Why Kari Lake Lost?

Good.

Will you accept it if the inspection shows Lake lost?

I would. Would you accept if it shows she won?

But I have gut feeling that Dems will pull some gimmicks to avoid inspection.

So far, every time audits have shown the claims to be bullshit, which has happened several times, the right has absolutely ignored the results.

Not so fast. Arizona audits of previous elections clearly showed irregularities, similar to those we've seen in this election. Arizona Senate decided not to act on it.

Then the same thing happened this year, voting machines conveniently not working, delaying results, etc... at some point that has to stop.

I would. Would you accept if it shows she won?

But I have gut feeling that Dems will pull some gimmicks to avoid inspection.
Of course I would.

And your gut feelings are irrelevant.
Not so fast. Arizona audits of previous elections clearly showed irregularities, similar to those we've seen in this election. Arizona Senate decided not to act on it.

Then the same thing happened this year, voting machines conveniently not working, delaying results, etc... at some point that has to stop.
They proved the election results were accurate.

Yet here you are denying it. And you will do the exact same thing when this audit shows Lake lost. This post shows that is the case. This is why no one takes your side bitching about audits seriously. We are all well aware the results are immaterial unless they come to your pre-determined conclusion.

Forum List

Back