Is This Why Kari Lake Lost?

And guess what...the majority of Americans are against you taking rights away from women, INCELs.

Your groomers told you there was a right to abortion but there never was. Your hate and anger should be focused on them.

Election deniers were slaughtered in the mid terms.

And how do the rubes interpret that? More election denying. It must have been cheating.

Fucking incredible.
I would watch millions exterminated with nukes over having to bow down to Progs like Biden.

]
pants-on-fire.png
[

See, this is how your handlers hoax you. They show you a still photo or a video with no sound and then invent a story behind what you are seeing, and you keep falling for that bullshit.

When will you fools learn?
Politifact? Get a real source retard. Of course your Dim masters known a retard like you will never question a left leaning site backing up leftist propaganda. You just keep eating the shit. And you will never learn.

Politifact? Get a real source retard. Of course your Dim masters known a retard like you will never question a left leaning site backing up leftist propaganda. You just keep eating the shit. And you will never learn.

They posted links to their sources to confirm the veracity of their article...

... but I get it, it's easier for you to run from reality than to deal with it.

:itsok:

He is very ignorant of most things, I think that is what draws you to him
He's brilliant enough to have built a world wide financial empire, unlike you wandering around in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt like a Boogaloo Boy.

Trump's major mistake was in not understanding the true evil nature of democrats. When he took office, every last democrat should have been shitcanned. Right down to the file clerk and janitor.

got your talking point from a groomer
Your groomers told you
I have read on this very forum that the term "groomer" is a QAnon 'tell'. A sure sign that a QNut is now front and center.
Only the Q's fuss about Hilary drinking children's blood in the basement of a pizza parlor.
Only Q's believe in Lizard People.
Only Q's fantasize about being 'groomed'.
It's sad. I know.

But still has more than a little potential for satire, snark, and ridicule.
Which is what I love about it all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey fatso, Soros turned.....
I have read on this very forum that using the term "Soros" or "globalist" is a sure tell. A tell on who is a QAnon nutjob.
A sure tell that we have another Anti-Semite QNut front and center.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read on this very forum that the term "groomer" is a QAnon 'tell'. A sure sign that a QNut is now front and center.
Only the Q's fuss about Hilary drinking children's blood in the basement of a pizza parlor.
Only Q's believe in Lizard People.
Only Q's fantasize about being 'groomed'.
It's sad. I know.

But still has more than a little potential for satire, snark, and ridicule.
Which is what I love about it all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read on this very forum that using the term "Soros" or "globalist" is a sure tell. A tell on who is a QAnon nutjob.
A sure tell that we have another Anti-Semite QNut front and center.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q…..BOO!

I do not work elections, and I don't have evidence. What I do have is numbers presented by officials and they do not match, therefore I ask questions.
If 2.5 million people vote in elections for four different offices, you would expect to see 2.5 million votes. Of course, discrepancies are possible, due to voter errors, but not often.
My question is, WHY numbers don't match? The fact that you're not seeing anything wrong with these discrepancies and not asking the same question means that you know there is a fraud, you know that investigation into it would be blocked, evidence destroyed, and therefore fraud cannot be proven, and you're completely support it because that the only way you can stay in power.

Lying about non-existent ‘cheating’ and ‘fraud’ is how conservatives exhibit the disdain for the political process and democracy.

With such lies the right’s war on democracy continues.

Forum List

Back