Is This Why Kari Lake Lost?

Looks awful.
We live in the Evita society now. Imalda Marcos and others of the same ilk. American versions are totalitarian with many abject morons who believe they are ruling their children following dictatorial ways of human posterity.

We live in the Evita society now. Imalda Marcos and others of the same ilk. American versions are totalitarian with many abject morons who believe they are ruling their children following dictatorial ways of human posterity.

How sad.

Kari Lake is moving forward with her Lawsuit with under oath whistleblowers that have found over 300k ballots with no chain of custody. A whistleblower revealed in Lake's filing that hundreds of thousands of ballots had no chain of custody documentation, which is a violation of the law. Also, 25,000 ballots were added to Maricopa County's total, after election day with no explanation of why the number of remaining ballots would increase. Lake alleged that tens of thousands mail-in ballots with mismatched signatures were illegally counted in violation of Arizona law.

It's ogre.

A ruling has been made in Kari Lake's lawsuit against Maricopa County in regards to ballot inspection.
The judge has granted three out of four Lake's requests to analyze ballots. The inspection shall begin on Tuesday, December 20, at 8:00 AM.

A ruling has been made in Kari Lake's lawsuit against Maricopa County in regards to ballot inspection.
The judge has granted three out of four Lake's requests to analyze ballots. The inspection shall begin on Tuesday, December 20, at 8:00 AM.
Which will show that her claims are total bullshit.

Which will show that her claims are total bullshit.

It seems her petition was good enough for judge to grant her ballot inspection.
She sued, and unlike Katie Hobbs, she showed up at the hearing and presented her case. Would judge grant her requests if it was a bullshit?
Now she has a chance to prove her claims. If she can't she will lose the case. What happens if she prove it?

Your primitive reaction says that you know she might be right, and you trying to fight it...

It seems her petition was good enough for judge to grant her ballot inspection.
She sued, and unlike Katie Hobbs, she showed up at the hearing and presented her case. Would judge grant her requests if it was a bullshit?
Now she has a chance to prove her claims. If she can't she will lose the case. What happens if she prove it?

Your primitive reaction says that you know she might be right, and you trying to fight it...
Yea, she's the only candidate in Arizona who lost because of voter irregularities. She's pulling the same shit Trump did which is 'I had my ass beat which shows voter fraud, but if I won everything was just peachy clean'.

Her claims are horseshit because like Trump she's a sore loser & a liar.

Good.

Will you accept it if the inspection shows Lake lost?

So far, every time audits have shown the claims to be bullshit, which has happened several times, the right has absolutely ignored the results.

Yea, she's the only candidate in Arizona who lost because of voter irregularities. She's pulling the same shit Trump did which is 'I had my ass beat which shows voter fraud, but if I won everything was just peachy clean'.

Her claims are horseshit because like Trump she's a sore loser & a liar.

Only candidate for the position that counts.

Now, this is part where you provide examples of her lies.

Good.

Will you accept it if the inspection shows Lake lost?

So far, every time audits have shown the claims to be bullshit, which has happened several times, the right has absolutely ignored the results.
The Right is ignoring this fight.

Forum List

Back