Is this unprecedented ?

Maybe its just my perspective.
I mean its like Obama is not campaigning for Biden, but rather acting like a high school cheerleader for him.
Its like Obama is trying so hard to retain what very little is left of his failed administration, by walking the old man Biden across the street.

Breaking news...

Thank goodness this wasnt the Obama administration, that was on mission and successfully depleted our military.
Thank goodness for Trump who stands up for Americans.
If people cant see the obvious contrast, then your vision is not the problem.

Obama is helping Biden.
In my search through history, I cant find any examples of where a past President rallies for another candidate.
Ive always seen past president keep their opinions to themselves, for the most part after their term, and they remain fairly quiet.
Is this unprecedented ?

I hope trump is spying on all these opponents , obama , biden , clinton , all of them . There is precedent that its ok , correct??

both obama and biden seem kind of shrill and angry in their speeches today ! lot of shouting by both of them ........i think they are trying to rile up their base for protest because they smell a major loss for the dem party and their chicom masters.

Breaking news...

Thank goodness this wasnt the Obama administration, that was on mission and successfully depleted our military.

Do you even know you're an idiot?

Breaking news...

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut, when guided by a few democrat military elites, who have since been mostly vetted out.
Let me guess, you want to credit him with Osama bin Laden as well, just a puppet on a string who was hand fed again by our military, because he didnt know how to lead like Trump does..
Barack Hussein Obama, a complete military failure...

And so many many more examples.

Obama is helping Biden.
In my search through history, I cant find any examples of where a past President rallies for another candidate.
Ive always seen past president keep their opinions to themselves, for the most part after their term, and they remain fairly quiet.
Is this unprecedented ?

The Dynamic Failed Coup Attempt Traitorous Duo Ride Again....

Ex-President Reagan campaigned for Bush in 1992 and we had Bill Clinton going to bat for Obama in 2012. Neither Bush 1 or 2 were all that popular after leaving office and certainly want nothing to do with Trump.

Breaking news...

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut, when guided by a few democrat military elites, who have since been mostly vetted out.
Let me guess, you want to credit him with Osama bin Laden as well, just a puppet on a string who was hand fed again by our military, because he didnt know how to lead like Trump does..
Barack Hussein Obama, a complete military failure...

And so many many more examples.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Obama is helping Biden.
Is this unprecedented ?

Trump is unprecedented

Indeed he is. He makes the professional politicians look stupid.

Because for the most part, they are.

Indeed he is. He makes the professional politicians look stupid.

That is why the high intellect President thinks George Washington captured airports

And brokered a peace agreement your heroes claimed was impossible. Yup, they talk great and do nothing. Trump makes mistakes and GETS THINGS DONE!

Obama broke the mold with Hillary, but the reasons most others haven't isn't because they were "minding their own business." Interesting read.

Obama is a community activist at his core. Of course he's going to get out there and fight. It's who he is.
i would have to think *any* president has the fighting spirit. you don't seek the highest office in the world as an introvert.

Obama broke the mold with Hillary, but the reasons most others haven't isn't because they were "minding their own business." Interesting read.

Obama is a community activist at his core. Of course he's going to get out there and fight. It's who he is.
i would have to think *any* president has the fighting spirit. you don't seek the highest office in the world as an introvert.
Can't even tolerate a neutral comment about Obama without cutting him down, huh?

Fight ?

He can't afford to have Trump dismantling his bullshit legacy.

Who he is is a nobody and a nothing you fool.

Obama is helping Biden.

GREAT! Obama is the reason why the Democrats lost the Senate, lost the Supreme Court and lost the House for years, then lost the White House as well. I can't think of anyone better to campaign for Joe now to remind voters what they ran away from screaming and fleeing, and to point out how Joe is a Limp-mode candidate that needs Barry's help because he has no ideas, no energy, no popularity of his own.

He's even outshown by his own VP, and she is a crackpot who was the first to drop out of the primaries due to lack of support.

Obama is helping Biden.
Is this unprecedented ?

lock him up was unprecedented too. so was birtherism. reap the harvest
And I wasn't an obama fan

Forum List

Back