Is this unprecedented ?

Obama broke the mold with Hillary, but the reasons most others haven't isn't because they were "minding their own business." Interesting read.

Obama is a community activist at his core. Of course he's going to get out there and fight. It's who he is.
Who he is is a nobody and a nothing you fool.
Well, I'm not the one who brought him up, am I? Why do you think the OP cared enough about his presence to question it, if he is a nobody? In the US, Obama is STILL more popular than Trump in Gallup's poll of Most Admired Man. Yeah, it's a straight popularity contest, but that sure matters to Trump's supporters. How many threads are there are every day about the size of Trump's rallies and how that proves his popularity? So Obama gets to play, too. Sorry it chaps anyone's ass.

When this survey is analyzed by country, Barack Obama (19.85 percent) was tops in the U.S., followed by Donald Trump (11.50 percent),

both obama and biden seem kind of shrill and angry in their speeches today ! lot of shouting by both of them ........i think they are trying to rile up their base for protest because they smell a major loss for the dem party and their chicom masters.

They are failing miserably. If they want to rile up or energize their people, they should look to Trump for lessons.

both obama and biden seem kind of shrill and angry in their speeches today ! lot of shouting by both of them ........i think they are trying to rile up their base for protest because they smell a major loss for the dem party and their chicom masters.

They are failing miserably. If they want to rile up or energize their people, they should look to Trump for lessons.
Ummm...thanks, anyway.

Yes, I believe if you watch the entire clip, Obama talked around 25 minutes and Biden lasted around 20 minutes.
Well now, I guess Biden will make a great "fall guy" for the Dems, because apparently he's too old to cut the mustard.

Mainstream America shuddered when Obama lit up the White House in the colors of the LGBTQ community, right or wrong.
While a tiny liberal minority jumped for joy.
THAT is the divisive man they should think of when they hear Obama.
Most REAL Americans support LGBTQ rights

The Deplorables were upset

Mainstream America shuddered when Obama lit up the White House in the colors of the LGBTQ community, right or wrong.
While a tiny liberal minority jumped for joy.
THAT is the divisive man they should think of when they hear Obama.
Most REAL Americans support LGBTQ rights

The Deplorables were upset

My comment wasn't about Rights.

It was about a divisive action. VERY FEW Americans approved.

Are you enjoying your stroll along Tiananmen Square this afternoon?

Obama broke the mold with Hillary, but the reasons most others haven't isn't because they were "minding their own business." Interesting read.

Obama is a community activist at his core. Of course he's going to get out there and fight. It's who he is.

Sorry.Fighters dont check the box their entire lives.

So, what you are saying is that 4 years of his attempting a coup against a duly elected President is just who he is?

Hey, we agree!!
He should be behind bars at the very least. . .

. . . in the old days, they would have shot someone for that sort of behavior, and I don't mean b/c he is black either.

Obama is helping Biden.
In my search through history, I cant find any examples of where a past President rallies for another candidate.
Ive always seen past president keep their opinions to themselves, for the most part after their term, and they remain fairly quiet.
Is this unprecedented ?
I believe the predecessor being younger than the candidate is unprecedented, but I was actually wondering why George W. wasn't campaigning for Trump! Embarrassed?

Nahhh. W isn't self important leftist.

Obama is helping Biden.
In my search through history, I cant find any examples of where a past President rallies for another candidate.
Ive always seen past president keep their opinions to themselves, for the most part after their term, and they remain fairly quiet.
Is this unprecedented ?

Ronaldus Maximus spoke for Papa Bush's re-election at his '92 convention, but, I can't think of any other examples. So, I'm not sure it's unprecedented, this however probably is unprecedented:

Fighting rooster kills police officer in the Philippines during raid on cockfighting ring that was violating Covid restrictions because it is still 2020.

1604185724939.png

The officer was killed when the still-armed rooster slashed his femoral artery with a razor sharp spur called a "gaff."

Yeah, a gaff.

1604185776093.png

i would have to think *any* president has the fighting spirit. you don't seek the highest office in the world as an introvert.
Can't even tolerate a neutral comment about Obama without cutting him down, huh?
I didn't mention Obama. just personality types to be president usually get out and fight.

That would include Obama.

where did I cut him down?

Indeed he is. He makes the professional politicians look stupid.

That is why the high intellect President thinks George Washington captured airports

And brokered a peace agreement your heroes claimed was impossible. Yup, they talk great and do nothing. Trump makes mistakes and GETS THINGS DONE!
I wasn’t aware they were at war

Who had Bahrain invaded lately?

Bahrain, UAE, Sudan, and more to come. It's the more to come that matter. But, just like your incompetent "professional's", you are too stupid to add 2+2.

Every candidate the kenyan lawn jockey campaigns for loses. He's drawing crowds of 7 and 12. It's like the electorate has figured out that he's a foreign-born muzzie shitstain with a stolen SSN and a backdated Selective Service registration. By all means, keep using the community agitator.

Who he is is a nobody and a nothing you fool.
Well, I'm not the one who brought him up, am I? Why do you think the OP cared enough about his presence to question it, if he is a nobody? In the US, Obama is STILL more popular than Trump in Gallup's poll of Most Admired Man. Yeah, it's a straight popularity contest, but that sure matters to Trump's supporters. How many threads are there are every day about the size of Trump's rallies and how that proves his popularity? So Obama gets to play, too. Sorry it chaps anyone's ass.

When this survey is analyzed by country, Barack Obama (19.85 percent) was tops in the U.S., followed by Donald Trump (11.50 percent),

Instead of puffing out your chest, you should be asking why if Biden is so far ahead of Trump in these supposedly unquestionable polls, then why should Obama have to come out like he is on Biden's staff? Also, Obama is the reason we now have Trump...Popularity aside. And in closing, another thing, you people keep telling us in here anyway, that because of the high early voting going on, that we have already lost the election...Well, getting a screaming, lying Obama on the stump speaks directly against that....

Forum List

Back