Is this unprecedented ?

Obama broke the mold with Hillary, but the reasons most others haven't isn't because they were "minding their own business." Interesting read.

Obama is a community activist at his core. Of course he's going to get out there and fight. It's who he is.
Who he is is a nobody and a nothing you fool.
Well, I'm not the one who brought him up, am I? Why do you think the OP cared enough about his presence to question it, if he is a nobody? In the US, Obama is STILL more popular than Trump in Gallup's poll of Most Admired Man. Yeah, it's a straight popularity contest, but that sure matters to Trump's supporters. How many threads are there are every day about the size of Trump's rallies and how that proves his popularity? So Obama gets to play, too. Sorry it chaps anyone's ass.

When this survey is analyzed by country, Barack Obama (19.85 percent) was tops in the U.S., followed by Donald Trump (11.50 percent),

Instead of puffing out your chest, you should be asking why if Biden is so far ahead of Trump in these supposedly unquestionable polls, then why should Obama have to come out like he is on Biden's staff? Also, Obama is the reason we now have Trump...Popularity aside. And in closing, another thing, you people keep telling us in here anyway, that because of the high early voting going on, that we have already lost the election...Well, getting a screaming, lying Obama on the stump speaks directly against that....

No, she should be asking herself why cities are boarding themselves up in anticipation of the rioting from the friendly left wingers when Trump wins again.

Obama is helping Biden.
In my search through history, I cant find any examples of where a past President rallies for another candidate.
Ive always seen past president keep their opinions to themselves, for the most part after their term, and they remain fairly quiet.
Is this unprecedented ?
I believe the predecessor being younger than the candidate is unprecedented, but I was actually wondering why George W. wasn't campaigning for Trump! Embarrassed?

I really do not care to insult you but anyone that has to ax dat is clueless.

About ten minutes ago, Trump was doing a speech in Penn. I had two tabs open, both on FB, and on FB, Trumps speech was getting about double the views.
How'd that turn out for him?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Same way the elections work out for the N. Koreans. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

800px-PRK%2C_Nepal_236_%285076758792%29.jpg

Obama is helping Biden.
In my search through history, I cant find any examples of where a past President rallies for another candidate.
Ive always seen past president keep their opinions to themselves, for the most part after their term, and they remain fairly quiet.
Is this unprecedented ?
I believe the predecessor being younger than the candidate is unprecedented, but I was actually wondering why George W. wasn't campaigning for Trump! Embarrassed?
Pretty sloppy editing, considering I never posted the above "quote".

About ten minutes ago, Trump was doing a speech in Penn. I had two tabs open, both on FB, and on FB, Trumps speech was getting about double the views.
How'd that turn out for him?
Same way the elections work out for the N. Koreans.
Not really, this time the fat blowhard lost. I hope the NKs get that lucky soon. Another disastrous Trump term and the country may never have recovered.

Obama is helping Biden.
Is this unprecedented ?
Pretty sloppy editing, considering I never posted the above "quote".

No shit! And I got an alert?

Forum List

Back