Is this the "smoking gun"? Letter from Cohen stating Trump did not reimburse him for Stormy Daniels payment

the fec hasn’t said trump violated a campaign fin law wirh this….the only candidate that violated a campaign fin law in 2016 was clinton i the dems according to the fec
Actually the efficine never said that trump didn't violate the law. They said that there was an unindicted co conspirator.

Not being indicted it's not the same as them saying that he was innocent.

Actually the efficine never said that trump didn't violate the law. They said that there was an unindicted co conspirator.

Not being indicted it's not the same as them saying that he was innocent.
he is innocent until proven otherwise…at least in the united states of america…maybe not in the demafasict utopia you all seem to crave

Maybe you didn't mean to say that -- but you did (emphasis mine)...

The NDA was signed in 2016. Her letter denying they had sex was in 2018. So when she denied having sex in that 2018 letter, she only did so because she signed the NDA in 2016 to deny having sex. And even in the letter, she still implies there was a hush payment.

Given Trump is known to have cheated on his wives... Given Trump had reason to deny having an affair with her... Given Trump was caught lying about the NDA while she passed a polygraph when asked about them having sex... I believe her.

Still, if Daniels admits to getting paid and she alludes to “hush money”, but says in fact the affair never took place, then why would she get paid? She says the affair never happened, so, if that’s true, then why was she paid? If it was hush money, then she broke the NDA, if it was to keep her from telling lies about an affair, then she still broke the nda, and is also extorting a, then, president.

If the affair took place and he did pay her hush money, and if he’s found guilty of whatever crime that is, then he should have the penalty for it. What I want to know is why daniels felt, after having made $15,000 for the sex, plus $130,000 to keep quiet about it, and signed an NDA, why did she decide to suddenly come out and break the nda and tell the story. She apparently had no problems taking the money….if she wanted to tell the world that she had an affair with trump…she shouldn’t have taken the money….

Still, if Daniels admits to getting paid and she alludes to “hush money”, but says in fact the affair never took place, then why would she get paid? She says the affair never happened, so, if that’s true, then why was she paid? If it was hush money, then she broke the NDA, if it was to keep her from telling lies about an affair, then she still broke the nda, and is also extorting a, then, president.

If the affair took place and he did pay her hush money, and if he’s found guilty of whatever crime that is, then he should have the penalty for it. What I want to know is why daniels felt, after having made $15,000 for the sex, plus $130,000 to keep quiet about it, and signed an NDA, why did she decide to suddenly come out and break the nda and tell the story. She apparently had no problems taking the money….if she wanted to tell the world that she had an affair with trump…she shouldn’t have taken the money….

Not knowing Stormy personally, I can only guess -- greed and revenge. Greed for accepting the $130,000 and revenge possibly for the way she was being talked about. She did manage to get out of the NDA and not have to pay the $130K back.

Not knowing Stormy personally, I can only guess -- greed and revenge. Greed for accepting the $130,000 and revenge possibly for the way she was being talked about. She did manage to get out of the NDA and not have to pay the $130K back.
she did end up broke having to pay his legal fees for that sham defamation suit

If so, Turn out the lights
The party's over
They say that all
Good things must end
Call it a night
The party's over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing again.

EXCLUSIVE: Is this the smoking gun? Letter from Michael Cohen claiming Donald Trump did NOT reimburse him for hush money paid to Stormy Daniels appears to fly in the face of the star witness's grand jury testimony​

• Bombshell document, exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com, could cripple prosecutors pursuit of criminal charges against Trump over payments to Stormy Daniels
  • Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer, is the star witness in the case over which Trump reportedly faces imminent arrest for campaign finance violations
  • But in a February 2018 letter Cohen’s attorney wrote that ‘Mr. Cohen used his own personal funds’ and that ‘neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign reimbursed Mr. Cohen'
Bombshell letter from Michael Cohen claims Trump didn't reimburse him
Likely just more of Trump lies. He was never getting arrested for it. It never would have made it through court before statutes of limitations ran out if they have not ran out already.

she ignores court orders now? geez and we are suppose to believe anything she’s gonna say in a court of law???

Did Trump pay her the $44,000 the court ordered? According to you, no one should believe Trump in court.

she literally said there wasn’t one…there was a lawsuit over it

She said she was denying having an affair because they didn't have an affair, not because she was paid to not talk about it.

There's no question she was paid hush money. You nuts just gotta nut.

She said she was denying having an affair because they didn't have an affair, not because she was paid to not talk about it.

There's no question she was paid hush money. You nuts just gotta nut.
yes i agree at this point theh didn’t have an affair.

Forum List

Back