Is this the "smoking gun"? Letter from Cohen stating Trump did not reimburse him for Stormy Daniels payment

haha a misdemeanor of which the SOLs have run!!?

wow he should be worried about disbarment at this point…he should never of caved to his cult masters

Yes, a misdemeanor. Unless such falsifications were intended to cover up another crime, then it's a felony. It appears this is what Bragg is going after.

sure they have…the ones claiming paying legal fees for getting one made by a lawyer was falsify business records

You don't know what you're talking about. No one is saying it's a crime to enter into an NDA to hush someone up.

the federal crime that the doj snd fec have said trump didn’t violate?

haha

The FEC declined to pursue because they said they were leaving it up to the DoJ. The DoJ couldn't pursue while Trump was president and then couldn't pursue when he got out of office because the statute of limitations had expired.

Still, it's a crime. We know that beuse it was one if the charges that sent Cohen to jail.

oh they didn’t say they jump started the “hush money” payment to Stormy? involving Cohen?

i sore that was all over the news

You sore that??

Whatever your sore, it's speculation. Again, Bragg hasn't said.

The FEC declined to pursue because they said they were leaving it up to the DoJ. The DoJ couldn't pursue while Trump was president and then couldn't pursue when he got out of office because the statute of limitations had expired.

Still, it's a crime. We know that beuse it was one if the charges that sent Cohen to jail.
why did the FEC purse Obama when he was president? why didn’t they go after trump?

why didn’t the House impeach over it so the doj could?

how’s he going to tie it to a felony that he has no jurisdiction or way to prove in NY Court since it’s a federal crime? he can’t prosecute federal crimes he’s not a US Attorney?

why did the FEC purse Obama when he was president? why didn’t they go after trump?

why didn’t the House impeach over it so the doj could?

how’s he going to tie it to a felony that he has no jurisdiction or way to prove in NY Court since it’s a federal crime? he can’t prosecute federal crimes he’s not a US Attorney?

I already explained why the FEC didn't go after Trump. Have someone explain it to ya if you still don't understand.

I already explained why the FEC didn't go after Trump. Have someone explain it to ya if you still don't understand.
why did they do that wirh trump and not obama or clinton? do you have a link with them stating that was their reason? or are you simply making it up?

Again, already explained.
you never explained why they treated obama and clinton differently…

and i’m still waiting on that link…or did you mean your explanation was just you speculating and looking for an excuse?

you know the FEC can find someone and the DOJ can still charge right?

you never explained why they treated obama and clinton differently…

and i’m still waiting on that link…or did you mean your explanation was just you speculating and looking for an excuse?

you know the FEC can find someone and the DOJ can still charge right?

I explained why they didn't go after Trump.

Forum List

Back