Is this the "smoking gun"? Letter from Cohen stating Trump did not reimburse him for Stormy Daniels payment

That's so untrue Struth!

You don't know Donald very well! I've been following him for decades!!!

Donald Trump revels in the limelight, and thinks his affairs makes him manly!

He flaunted his affair with Marla, had her show up where he was vacationing with Ivana and the kids at a ski resort and made sure the tabloids reported on it, he had Marla do an interview where she said it was the best sex she had ever had.... All while married with children, to Ivana...

When F-ing McDougal.... for months he brought her to open events where everyone could see him and her as a couple...

The ONLY reason these affairs were hushed up through payoffs and catch and kill, involved him running for the Presidency.
what’s untrue about what i said?

yes he didn’t hide his affair with Marla once it became public and married her

You just posted a link to an AP story regarding what Bragg is doing. and it doesn’t mention anything about McDougal

the alleged affair with Daniels.,.that she’s also denied, wasn’t ever hushed…moreover there is nothing illegal about having an NDA, additionally what is “hush money?”

lol. Nice try.

This is not new or exclusive. It is both well known and has already been addressed. 5 years ago.

Why do you continue to read sources that outright lie to you?
Repeating lies is a symptomatic feature of Trumpery. It's common knowledge that Cohen perjured himself in his congressional testimony about the payment to Daniels, and the reimbursement for it, while he was still covering up for Individual 1.

Repeating lies is a symptomatic feature of Trumpery. It's common knowledge that Cohen perjured himself in his congressional testimony about the payment to Daniels, and the reimbursement for it, while he was still covering up for Individual 1.
huh? did you read the link? you comment has nothing to do with the link

That’s false. Link the provision in the Constitution prohibiting it.

It's a DOJ legal opinion that the DOJ follows.

Again link

CNN —
Days before then-President Donald Trump left the White House, federal prosecutors in New York discussed whether to potentially charge Trump with campaign finance crimes once he was out of office, according to a new book from CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig.

Prosecutors from the Southern District of New York developed significant evidence against Trump when they charged his former attorney Michael Cohen in 2018 over a hush money scheme paying two women claiming affairs with Trump, including adult film star Stormy Daniels, Honig writes. But prosecutors did not consider charging Trump at the time because of longstanding Justice Department guidance that a sitting president cannot be indicted.

Last edited:
Actually for a long time I believed in the Stormy narrative but now we see that even plausible “got him now” also end up in the waste basket just like the other 1,203 “got him now” have

It's a DOJ legal opinion that the DOJ follows.

CNN —
Days before then-President Donald Trump left the White House, federal prosecutors in New York discussed whether to potentially charge Trump with campaign finance crimes once he was out of office, according to a new book from CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig.

Prosecutors from the Southern District of New York developed significant evidence against Trump when they charged his former attorney Michael Cohen in 2018 over a hush money scheme paying two women claiming affairs with Trump, including adult film star Stormy Daniels, Honig writes. But prosecutors did not consider charging Trump at the time because of longstanding Justice Department guidance that a sitting president cannot be indicted.

Which has never been challenged. There’s nothing in the Constitution that thing that decides what is and isn’t legal that would prevent it.

Ok, so for what purpose what she wanting out of the NDA? Did she not agree to it? Did she not get paid for it? What was the reason she felt she needed to get out of it? My guess is for political damage reasons.

I don't know her reasons. I do know that's how this became public knowledge. Her case was dismissed, btw.

that was a federal law that cohen broke. The feds and fec aren’t charging trump. and remain silent? you were the one that claimed stormy had already talked about it.

And NY is apparently going after Trump for violating NY state Law on a different charge.

I never said HE signed a letter...

Maybe you didn't mean to say that -- but you did (emphasis mine)...

...and the tweet even said he PREVIOUSLY signed a letter denying the affair.

... I said SHE signed a letter claiming it never happened, and in trumps tweet, he refers to a letter she had already signed and that the NDA was entered into to stop her from lying about an affair.

The NDA was signed in 2016. Her letter denying they had sex was in 2018. So when she denied having sex in that 2018 letter, she only did so because she signed the NDA in 2016 to deny having sex. And even in the letter, she still implies there was a hush payment.

Who do we believe? Is there evidence the affair actually happened? Is there evidence trump knew the reimbursement to cohen was for hush money payment? There are contradicting stories and some from cohen and other lawyers that suggest cohen acted alone and that non of this happened because of an affair.

Given Trump is known to have cheated on his wives... Given Trump had reason to deny having an affair with her... Given Trump was caught lying about the NDA while she passed a polygraph when asked about them having sex... I believe her.

And NY is apparently going after Trump for violating NY state Law on a different charge.
what’s that again?

i am just not sure why all the dembots keep talking about campaign fin charges

Falsification of business records.
haha a misdemeanor of which the SOLs have run!!?

wow he should be worried about disbarment at this point…he should never of caved to his cult masters

Forum List

Back