Is this the "smoking gun"? Letter from Cohen stating Trump did not reimburse him for Stormy Daniels payment

um it literally says that’s not the case

No it doesn't. She said she she wasn't denying having an affair because she was paid to be quiet about it. That means she was paid to be quiet about it.

No it doesn't. She said she she wasn't denying having an affair because she was paid to be quiet about it. That means she was paid to be quiet about it.
haha so when she says i didn’t have an affair and i’m not saying this because of hush money, it’s really because of hush money! hahaha

haha hey idiot that was overturned…she now owes him 300k on appeal….the link i sent you was from 2022 yours is an old one from 2020

geez why are you even here?

Imbecile, that was not overturned. :icon_rolleyes:

haha so when she says i didn’t have an affair and i’m not saying this because of hush money, it’s really because of hush money! hahaha

LOL

Sadly, you're hard of reading. No, moron, that's not what I said.

Imbecile, that was not overturned. :icon_rolleyes:
um read the link i provided from 2022…when on appeal she was ordered to pay 300k in the same defamation suit

um read the link i provided from 2022…when on appeal she was ordered to pay 300k in the same defamation suit

LOLOL

You're such a retard. Aside from your reading comprehension issues, that $300K was not from the same suit. :cuckoo:

Why do you insist on discussing issues of which you're so insanely ignorant.

embarrassed-gif.489110

LOLOL

You're such a retard. Aside from your reading comprehension issues, that $300K was not from the same suit. :cuckoo:

Why do you insist on discussing issues of which you're so insanely ignorant.

embarrassed-gif.489110
omg there was only one defamation suit brought by stormy…she lost…she was ordered to pay 300k on appeal in 2022

Not knowing Stormy personally, I can only guess -- greed and revenge. Greed for accepting the $130,000 and revenge possibly for the way she was being talked about. She did manage to get out of the NDA and not have to pay the $130K back.

Yeah…that’s kind of shitty if you ask me. She was all about taking that money….then found a way to wiggle out of the agreement she signed and keep the money.

Also, how was she talked about? Wasn’t it her who brought it up? Refresh my memory here…

omg there was only one defamation suit brought by stormy…she lost…she was ordered to pay 300k on appeal in 2022

LOLOL

Moron, how many times need I inform you that's a different case than the one where the judge ordered Trump to pay Stormy Daniels $44K??

You're not capable of learning. :ack-1:

She said she was denying having an affair because they didn't have an affair, not because she was paid to not talk about it.

There's no question she was paid hush money. You nuts just gotta nut.

Uhh…she denied having an affair because there was no affair, so then she got paid not to spread lies? Which she took that money…then proceeded to tell spread the lies anyway??

Yeah…that’s kind of shitty if you ask me. She was all about taking that money….then found a way to wiggle out of the agreement she signed and keep the money.

Also, how was she talked about? Wasn’t it her who brought it up? Refresh my memory here…

Ok, she's a prostitute. Let's not forget about that. Expecting her to have any morals is not really up for any consideration.

I don't believe it was her who brought it up. The WSJ broke the story. Now it's possible she was their unnamed source, but I don't know. But after they broke the story, she denied it for a while, which is what she was paid $130,000 to do, if asked about it. But then she got that sleazeball lawyer who convinced her to sue Trump to get out of the NDA; and either with or without her consent, he posted a copy of the lawsuit online, including an attachment of the NDA, which confirmed the veracity of the WSJ article.

Ok, she's a prostitute. Let's not forget about that. Expecting her to have any morals is not really up for any consideration.

I don't believe it was her who brought it up. The WSJ broke the story. Now it's possible she was their unnamed source, but I don't know. But after they broke the story, she denied it for a while, which is what she was paid $130,000 to do, if asked about it. But then she got that sleazeball lawyer who convinced her to sue Trump to get out of the NDA; and either with or without her consent, he posted a copy of the lawsuit online, including an attachment of the NDA, which confirmed the veracity of the WSJ article.

Yeah, I guess we’ll never know who leaked it. Anyway, can’t argue with you here. But it does beg the question…if the story is never leaked, then nobody would be talking bad about her and give her a reason to hire an attorney…

LOLOL

Moron, how many times need I inform you that's a different case than the one where the judge ordered Trump to pay Stormy Daniels $44K??

You're not capable of learning. :ack-1:
oh she had two defamation cases? hahah do tell

Forum List

Back