Is this the "smoking gun"? Letter from Cohen stating Trump did not reimburse him for Stormy Daniels payment

No, she didn't. Damn, you're one retarded imbecile.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Ok...so for the same case, on appeal in 2022...she was ordered to pay Trump's legal fees of $300K. Thank you for playing....

Ok...so for the same case, on appeal in 2022...she was ordered to pay Trump's legal fees of $300K. Thank you for playing....

No, moron, not the same case. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

You just said she only filed one defamation suit...make up your mind

She did file only one defamation suit.

I sure do enjoy parading your ignorance; though I still can't figure out why you discuss topics of which you know so little?

She did file only one defamation suit.

I sure do enjoy parading your ignorance; though I still can't figure out why you discuss topics of which you know so little?
So if she was ordered to pay $300K to Trump, on appeal in 2022....logically that means the order in 2020 for the same suit was overturned.

I know this entire concept is foreign to you, since you skipped out on basic Govt class in school

So if she was ordered to pay $300K to Trump, on appeal in 2022....logically that means the order in 2020 for the same suit was overturned.

I know this entire concept is foreign to you, since you skipped out on basic Govt class in school

LOL

Two different suits, ya flamin' cretin. How many times need you be educated?

LOL

Two different suits, ya flamin' cretin. How many times need you be educated?

um your LINK said it was the defamation suit...so...you said there was only one.....how many times are you going to contradict yourself to ignore reality?

um your LINK said it was the defamation suit...so...you said there was only one.....how many times are you going to contradict yourself to ignore reality?

LOLOL

No, retard,my link did not say Trump was ordered to pay Stormy $44K over a defamation suit.

A pity you're ignorant AND brain-dead.

LOL

I posted an article which starts with (emphasis mine to highlight your ignorance) ...

A California judge has ordered Donald Trump to pay the adult film actor and director Stormy Daniels $44,100, to cover legal fees in the battle over her non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with the president.

... but your deformed brain translated that into...

your LINK said it was the defamation suit...

You're brain-dead, con.

If so, Turn out the lights
The party's over
They say that all
Good things must end
Call it a night
The party's over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing again.

EXCLUSIVE: Is this the smoking gun? Letter from Michael Cohen claiming Donald Trump did NOT reimburse him for hush money paid to Stormy Daniels appears to fly in the face of the star witness's grand jury testimony​

• Bombshell document, exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com, could cripple prosecutors pursuit of criminal charges against Trump over payments to Stormy Daniels
  • Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer, is the star witness in the case over which Trump reportedly faces imminent arrest for campaign finance violations
  • But in a February 2018 letter Cohen’s attorney wrote that ‘Mr. Cohen used his own personal funds’ and that ‘neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign reimbursed Mr. Cohen'
Bombshell letter from Michael Cohen claims Trump didn't reimburse him
Michael Cohen said he had to mortgage his house to pay Stormy Daniel's and Trump was slow to reimburse him.

If so, Turn out the lights
The party's over
They say that all
Good things must end
Call it a night
The party's over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing again.

EXCLUSIVE: Is this the smoking gun? Letter from Michael Cohen claiming Donald Trump did NOT reimburse him for hush money paid to Stormy Daniels appears to fly in the face of the star witness's grand jury testimony​

• Bombshell document, exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com, could cripple prosecutors pursuit of criminal charges against Trump over payments to Stormy Daniels
  • Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer, is the star witness in the case over which Trump reportedly faces imminent arrest for campaign finance violations
  • But in a February 2018 letter Cohen’s attorney wrote that ‘Mr. Cohen used his own personal funds’ and that ‘neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign reimbursed Mr. Cohen'
Bombshell letter from Michael Cohen claims Trump didn't reimburse him
No. Testimony under oath and the other receipts will easily Trump this.

Forum List

Back