Is this the latest Dem tactic?....Oppress and suppress whites, make the white youth and ignorant whites hate themselves for being white?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It's actually been going on for decades, the Dems have just become increasingly bold and transparent.
Affirmative Action, the blatant celebrations anytime anything becomes 'less white', the constant denigration of white history and white accomplishments, the denial of American values, principles, culture and traditions as they are just too white...etc etc
Isn't there strong potential for this to to backfire on them? How ignorant do they think ignorant white folks are?

It's actually been going on for decades, the Dems have just become increasingly bold and transparent.
Affirmative Action, the blatant celebrations anytime anything becomes 'less white', the constant denigration of white history and white accomplishments, the denial of American values, principles, culture and traditions as they are just too white...etc etc
Isn't there strong potential for this to to backfire on them? How ignorant do they think ignorant white folks are?
Latest Dem tactic? This is what they have been doing for decades now.

Untitled drawing - 2020-08-30T085605.414.png

It's ONE of the tactics of the Dim Dems, and completely detestable.

Latest Dem tactic? This is what they have been doing for decades now.
Yes.

Pitiful. Make up your minds you dumb ass racists. In one thread democrats are racists against blacks because they are the party of slavery and white supremacy then in the next thread democrats are trying to destroy everything white. C'mon, you guys tell us that you're are the masters of the intelligence quotient, creators of all civilization, but you can't make one lie and stick with it.

Pitiful. Make up your minds you dumb ass racists. In one thread democrats are racists against blacks because they are the party of slavery and white supremacy then in the next thread democrats are trying to destroy everything white. C'mon, you guys tell us that you're are the masters of the intelligence quotient, creators of all civilization, but you can't make one lie and stick with it.
LOL>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>LOL.......................................................LOL>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm laughing too. This is pathetic. Whites have gotta be a victim somehow. Even if they have to make it up. White grievance politics is a joke. I have more than everybody else but it's unfair until I am given everything. "Affirmative action is unfair to whites because we only get 75 percent of the jobs." "College admissions are unfair to whites because we only get the majority of admissions, not all of them.' "Why, if we can't have everything, that's anti white discrimination." "After all, we get most of the high scores, it shouldn't matter that we have 5-6 times more people taking the test than everyone else, the fact we have more people only counts when it's shown we commit more crimes." Horace Seldon said it best:

"Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false."
1599548710080.png

I'm laughing too. This is pathetic. Whites have gotta be a victim somehow. Even if they have to make it up. White grievance politics is a joke. I have more than everybody else but it's unfair until I am given everything. "Affirmative action is unfair to whites because we only get 75 percent of the jobs." "College admissions are unfair to whites because we only get the majority of admissions, not all of them.' "Why, if we can't have everything, that's anti white discrimination." "After all, we get most of the high scores, it shouldn't matter that we have 5-6 times more people taking the test than everyone else, the fact we have more people only counts when it's shown we commit more crimes." Horace Seldon said it best:

"Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false."
View attachment 385860

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this hating stuff seems to be a Democrat thing and it doesn't matter what color you are. You see a Democrat rally and you see burning, looting, chaos, screaming, death and destruction. You never see anyone smiling or enjoying themselves because they're terminally bitter, and they leave a mess wherever they go. When you go to a Trump rally everyone is cheering, smiling, happy waving flags and hopeful for the future. It's like night and day. Why the hell would anyone want to be a Democrat.

IM2 is not a freak aberration. The degenerate, mental case commentary he provides represents the majority of non-White, low IQ, behaviorally out of control savages. It is scary and for some reason the beasts keep impregnating beasts all at Whitey's expense. Then when one of the savages is overdosed and one of the savages relatives calls the cops, the cops are attacked for arresting the beast. Clearly Whitey needs to find a homeland to escape to.

View attachment 385860

Do you often blame others for your own shortcomings?

View attachment 385860

My shortcomings made it so I was able to retire at a young age. I'm talking to you about YOUR shortcomings whereby you whine and blame people for an oppression that's not happening.

View attachment 385860

My shortcomings made it so I was able to retire at a young age. I'm talking to you about YOUR shortcomings whereby you whine and blame people for an oppression that's not happening.

I’d sure love if you’d post where in the he’ll I’ve ever done that? That’s a lie just like you being some independently wealthy guy with nothing better todo than post on stupid message boards....lol

loser

Forum List

Back