Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

View attachment 364379This POS won’t retire, we would all be told to leave our jobs if we were almost 90 years old with cancer.. United States Supreme Court is officially a fucking joke.. trump
Needs to add two more seats because this turd won’t retire

I will never wish this on ANYONE, but NOT RETIRING at her age with her life and death illness is a symptom of her own mental illness. She REALLY needs to step down

The only thing keeping her alive is knowing Trump is president.
If she croaks they'll hide her body till after the election.
Probably already croaked. And they ARE hiding the body. Ain't the first body Democrats have hidden. Or MOVED. See Vince Foster.

Obama still had almost a year left in his presidency. And now we have the McConnell rule...

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.” ~ Mitch McConnell, February in an election year.

... which McConnell already admitted he won't hesitate to break.
So he can change his mind. Besides ,he could assume Trump will win.

I hope Thomas retires so Trump can appoint a nice young conservative justice.
That would be the ultimate FU for Thomas on the democrats/Biden for his treatment during confirmation.

Then RBG "retires" and Trump gets another pick before his term ends.

Maybe Breyer (81) wants time off too?

That would setup the USSC for a generation or two.

So he can change his mind. Besides ,he could assume Trump will win.
So rules are meant to be broken, huh?

Then if Democrat win the Congress and Biden wins, you should have no qualms if they decide to add a few seats to the Supreme Court bench, right?

I hope Thomas retires so Trump can appoint a nice young conservative justice.
That would be the ultimate FU for Thomas on the democrats/Biden for his treatment during confirmation.

Then RBG "retires" and Trump gets another pick before his term ends.

Maybe Breyer (81) wants time off too?

That would setup the USSC for a generation or two.
I doubt we'll get another as good as Thomas

So rules are meant to be broken, huh?

Then if Democrat win the Congress and Biden wins, you should have no qualms if they decide to add a few seats to the Supreme Court bench, right?
They already plan to. Democrats always cheat.

The Democrats plan to make DC and Puerto Rico States and totally change SCOTUS. Not to mention other power grabs.
Was my question too hard for ya? You're ok with them breaking the rules and adding more seats to make that court Liberal, right?

I love ginsburg, she's from just about 25 miles from here[her and trump have the same urban DNA] and the bench needs her, but your only concern in how you feel about the right is because you are worried about her seat and not her, don't even try to pretend it is otherwise, I know too many white liberals just like you.

Sorry,
You have no clue. Ginsberg is not a qualified Justice. she was appointed ONLY because she was female by politically correct Democrat politicians.
She is probably one of the least qualified Justices to have ever sat on the bench.

But democrats don't need qualified Justices, only those that vote properly

Trump will nominate another Establishment goon, like the other two.

I was against Gorsuch AND Kavanaugh because I did my research. Both have a history of coddling the wishes of the Establishment Deep State.
People who cheered their nominations only because Trump niminated them were and still are fools.

Cancer has returned. I detest her views and rulings, but it's sad and unfortunate. She's obviously been holding on as long as Trump is president. She should have stepped down while Obama was president, although, even if Trump immediately made a nomination, the Senate Dims will simply use the same excuse that the GOP Senate minority did back in 2016, and stall the procedure based on the fact that we were so close to a presidential election.
The Senate was not a minority in 2016.

Sorry,
You have no clue. Ginsberg is not a qualified Justice. she was appointed ONLY because she was female by politically correct Democrat politicians.
She is probably one of the least qualified Justices to have ever sat on the bench.

clue or no clue I have always admired her and we are obviously looking at the end of someone who deserves our sincere admiration, she has mine

But democrats don't need qualified Justices, only those that vote properly
Change "democrat" to white liberals and i'm onboard with ya, they rigged the game using judges and arbitrators as gatekeepers to protect the lefts agenda from the voters.

Was my question too hard for ya? You're ok with them breaking the rules and adding more seats to make that court Liberal, right?
I am OK with Trump appointing another Justice.Period. End of conversation.

That's Biden like coherency right there. "It's understandable that Blacks want to kill innocent White people?" With all due respect, you're a new breed of fucked up.
No, I'm being honest of what's gonna happen... Jus sayin...

Forum List

Back