Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

I do not post this with glee.

------------------------

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg announced Friday she has been treated for liver cancer and will continue receiving treatment, but she plans to do her job full steam ahead as long as she’s capable.

“I have often said I would remain a member of the Court as long as I can do the job full steam. I remain fully able to do that,” Justice Ginsburg said.

She said a scan in February revealed cancer lesions in her liver, and she began chemotherapy in May.

That’s the point she ain’t working. She’s being wheeled into a room to give her a fucking stupid opinion about killing black babies

No, she's not.
But I bet even on chemo she can beat Trump down a 3-degree ramp without fear and drink a glass of water with one hand.

trump-is-not-well-twitter-hashtag.jpg

She is trying to demonstrate the absurdity of the Constitutional provision that does allow for federal judges to remain until death. We need a new Constitution for many reasons - the Constitution sucks.

And of course she gets the the very best of the best care from her very own government-mandated medical system which provides substandard care to the general public on an involuntary lifetime gun ban basis only. Didn't you know poor people are poor because they are mentally ill and exhibit symptoms of deranged thinking not in line with the political left on the court bench.

Government mandated? What are you whining about now? SCOTUS justices get the same insurance as every other government employee. When I worked for DoD, I paid out of paycheck additional money to get less care than my wife got from her employer for FREE! because I had coverage available through the government, she could not add me to her coverage.

She is trying to demonstrate the absurdity of the Constitutional provision that does allow for federal judges to remain until death. We need a new Constitution for many reasons - the Constitution sucks.

The COTUS allows leeches, like you, to exist. Were it not for that wonderful document your kind would have been eradicated long ago.

When have I ever claimed Dems would do the right thing?

Republicans won't either when it comes to term limits. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

How about you go to your boss and demand that he fire you after 8 years of working for the company just because it is the right thing to do, and to give your job to someone else? Would you actually do that? If so, you are a bigger moron than I thought.

View attachment 364379This POS won’t retire, we would all be told to leave our jobs if we were almost 90 years old with cancer.. United States Supreme Court is officially a fucking joke.. trump
Needs to add two more seats because this turd won’t retire

It's a joke alright, but that's not why.

She's holding on to keep a criminal from getting another appointment.

they joke is that they follow the Constitution these days. Especially since they just imposed A poll tax.

Forum List

Back