Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If something would happen to RBG, it will be an interesting fall with confirmation hearings after Labor Day.

I don't think after all the grief The Turtle got from delaying the Garland nomination in honor of the Democrat Party's Biden Rule he would make that mistake again.

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh my! Trump just may get to appoint that good looking female Conservative judge Amy Coney Barrett, age 47.

I

Last edited:

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One can only hope, she is as evil a creature as has ever drawn breath... I doubt she does, further, they would lie, and lie and lie if the hag does kick off, and I doubt whether republicans would allow Trump to replace her so close to election, mark my words, they'd obstruct him(republicans)over some manufactured reason...

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh my! Trump just may get to appoint Amy Berman Jackson

I
And the Senate belongs to the Republicans, and thanks to Dirty Harry Reid and the nuclear option, when the bitch dies, in the next couple of days, another Conservative Judge on the Supremes.....

The term "nuclear option" is an analogy to nuclear weapons being the most extreme option in warfare. In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court. Oct 11 2019
Nuclear option - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option

Johnlaw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey look the ghouls are out.

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
One can only hope, she is as evil a creature as has ever drawn breath... I doubt she does, further, they would lie, and lie and lie if the hag does kick off, and I doubt whether republicans would allow Trump to replace her so close to election, mark my words, they'd obstruct him(republicans)over some manufactured reason...
Look in the mirror. You're as evil a creature as has ever drawn breath for hoping she dies.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if Ruth fairs just fine. She's in better shape than a lot of folks I know.

Gdjjr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Copy and paste please- I'm not going to "white list" a source that wants to be taken seriously.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List