Is this the end of our democracy?

This is how great societies crumble, rot from within. When you have one party that has taken over the media, and the intelligence agencies that should wake up every real American. This is not politics as usual.

When the US falls, the right-wing Whackadoodles like yourself can take your major share of the blame...
Hold your breath on that one....please.
The dems corral of mules running for the CIC would do far more harm to this nation than anything Trump could dream up.

Thing is, none of the evidence is fabricated....

fabricated evidence = illegitimate impeachment

There is no fabrication.

Anyway, who gives a shit. Trump is tosser. I believe in Karma. The good news for him is that even if he gets impeached and removed he's still on the positive side of the ledger considering all the other shit he's got away with over his lifetime.
I always love a foreigner telling us all about our politics. He isn't getting removed, no matter what your propaganda paper tells you, Grump.

The dems corral of mules running for the CIC would do far more harm to this nation than anything Trump could dream up.

No, they would not. Even the worst of them would be infinitely better than Trump. And I don't even know who the worst of them is. Yes, Trump is that bad. He is a laughing stock. He is as dumb as a rock. He is a disgusting human being. He is narcissistic. He is bloviated. I could honestly write for the next 15 minutes and not run out of any bad descriptive adjectives to describe this piece of human excrement.

He is the only politician, if he wasn't so old, I would publicly slap in the face (if it was legal). He is a disgrace to the great US of A...

If the Democrats successfully remove President Trump from office will it mean be the end of our Representative Constitutional Democracy?
Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are one party country.
What do you think it will mean?

The scum Rats don't have the Senate

They can not do anything

The Senate is the Firewall protecting President Trump!

MAGA....Bless Trump and all Patriots!:2up:

If the Democrats successfully remove President Trump from office will it mean be the end of our Representative Constitutional Democracy?
Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are one party country.
No, the restoration of it.

One country, under Botox.

For liberty (liberation of people's money) and freedom (to screw over those with cash) to all.

No, they would not. Even the worst of them would be infinitely better than Trump. And I don't even know who the worst of them is. Yes, Trump is that bad. He is a laughing stock. He is as dumb as a rock. He is a disgusting human being. He is narcissistic. He he bloviated. I could honestly write for the next 15 minutes and not run out of any bad descriptive adjectives to describe this piece of human excrement.

He is the only politician, if he wasn't so old, I would publicly slap in the face (if it was legal). He is a disgrace to the great US of A...
You would have to get a step ladder, internet warrior. :auiqs.jpg:
You have your opinion, and can't do a damn thing about it, foreigner. And you know what they say about opinions.

They can not do anything

If he was guilty of something, they should remove him.

So far, the left ain't produced shit except for Adam Schitt.

When a president can get away with anything you have to know America is in deep bat guwana

Guilty of what ?

Kicking your ass in 2016.

I would agree.

He kicked nobody's arse. 3 million more Yanks wanted Hillary in the WH over him. Fact. It's not my fault you have a shit electoral system. But it is what it is.
He kicked the old hag's ass in the electoral college, and I see why you don't like it....it's called sour grapes.

Guilty of what ?

Kicking your ass in 2016.

I would agree.

He kicked nobody's arse. 3 million more Yanks wanted Hillary in the WH over him. Fact. It's not my fault you have a shit electoral system. But it is what it is.

Sorry, but California is a state and does not rule the nation.

The E.C. was created to protect the rest of us from the asswipes who live there.

Can't help that.

They can not do anything

If he was guilty of something, they should remove him.

So far, the left ain't produced shit except for Adam Schitt.

that's right ...Adam Shitt is the one representing the Left.

never a more adequate name was given....Shitt... is the one for the Rats..........

So you actually think that 20 to 25 republican Senators will vote to expel the president from office?

And if they actually did that and went along with 40 to 45 Democratic Senators, that this eviction was done as a sham by Democrats because of some loss of Hillary's nearly 4 years ago even though 20 repub senators believed the president did commit bribery, treason or other high crimes and misdemeanors???

I always love a foreigner telling us all about our politics. He isn't getting removed, no matter what your propaganda paper tells you, Grump.

I agree for reasons stated in my first post. Not because he isn't guilty, but because politicians are cowards.
I see that TDS has gone global. :auiqs.jpg: What crimes has he committed?

Forum List

Back