Is This In Part Why Our Resident "Progressives" -

- know so little about American government and how it functions? Why their knowledge of American history is so thin? Did they skip over the "boring parts" of the Constitution?

Ponder.

The truth about boys and books: they read less – and skip pages

Hmmm…

Not sure why the topic was brought up. With 2 genders (yes folks, there are only 2 genders), when the question comes up of who reads more, you’re going to have one do ____________ more than the other. I would imagine that men watch more television since it is dominated by sports. What it proves? Who knows?

But real quick, what portions of the Constitution do you disagree with—wish were not there? The parent text itself; not amendments. We can see how closely YOU’VE read it.

- know so little about American government and how it functions? Why their knowledge of American history is so thin? Did they skip over the "boring parts" of the Constitution?

Ponder.

Hmmm…

Not sure why the topic was brought up.

The piece was presented. I read it. 2+2=4.

With 2 genders (yes folks, there are only 2 genders)

I myself refer to them as two sexes, having been raised in a more socially precise age.

when the question comes up of who reads more, you’re going to have one do ____________ more than the other. I would imagine that men watch more television since it is dominated by sports.

Imagine? A blunt tool for determining facts. While it's possible, men I know read far more than watch television, sports included. And upon a cursory glance, television is dominated by insipid, unfunny sitcoms and "reality" nonsense, not sports.

But real quick, what portions of the Constitution do you disagree with—wish were not there? The parent text itself; not amendments. We can see how closely YOU’VE read it.

The amendments are inseparable from the rest; you cannot understand any without both. I have disagreements in part with the erroneous "modern interpretation" of the 14th, and disagreement in total with the 16th, 17th, 18th (repealed) and the 23rd.

I would revisit the 26th to reset the voting age to age 30.

All of human history provides volumes of empirical evidence that the conservatives in any human population are the most ignorant and read the least by a large margin. If you had read anything about human social history you'd know that but it requires, you know, reading, so you don't. Odd that yes?

All of human history provides volumes of empirical evidence that the conservatives in any human population are the most ignorant and read the least by a large margin. If you had read anything about human social history you'd know that but it requires, you know, reading, so you don't. Odd that yes?

Well, that little bon-mot of ignorant fiction renders the hordes of Democrat-robot voters inhabiting the inner cities rather unexplainable, does it not? After all, the Democrat base is comprised of those who, when not burning and looting the cities or shooting each other, or protesting some imagined or media-implanted wrong, busy themselves "reading" the calendar anxiously awaiting their next EBT card and ADC check. I won't even bother detailing the unbelievable levels of sheer ignorance currently found in college grads among the Millennials and the rising generation from which the Democrats carve out a good segment of their support.

Though commonly referred to as a conservative in these confused times by the flocks of the less-than-schooled of which you appear a part, I am liberal in the most classical sense of the definition, as were the Founding Fathers, and am a voracious reader of all things.

Perhaps you could list some of these authoritative volumes of history to which you refer? I would be most curious to see the sources of your error.

Well, that little bon-mot of ignorant fiction renders the hordes of Democrat-robot voters inhabiting the inner cities rather unexplainable, does it not? After all, the Democrat base is comprised of those who, when not burning and looting the cities or shooting each other, or protesting some imagined or media-implanted wrong, busy themselves "reading" the calendar anxiously awaiting their next EBT card and ADC check. I won't even bother detailing the unbelievable levels of sheer ignorance currently found in college grads among the Millennials and the rising generation from which the Democrats carve out a good segment of their support.

Though commonly referred to as a conservative in these confused times by the flocks of the less-than-schooled of which you appear a part, I am liberal in the most classical sense of the definition, as were the Founding Fathers, and am a voracious reader of all things.

Perhaps you could list some of these authoritative volumes of history to which you refer? I would be most curious to see the sources of your error.

You can't type a few words into a search engine. More evidence than that is needed?

You can't type a few words into a search engine. More evidence than that is needed?

I could, but I want your references.

Ponder.

Hmmm…

I myself refer to them as two sexes, having been raised in a more socially precise age.

when the question comes up of who reads more, you’re going to have one do ____________ more than the other. I would imagine that men watch more television since it is dominated by sports.

Imagine? A blunt tool for determining facts. While it's possible, men I know read far more than watch television, sports included. And upon a cursory glance, television is dominated by insipid, unfunny sitcoms and "reality" nonsense, not sports.

The amendments are inseparable from the rest; you cannot understand any without both. I have disagreements in part with the erroneous "modern interpretation" of the 14th, and disagreement in total with the 16th, 17th, 18th (repealed) and the 23rd.

Typical cop out….The wisdom of a very small bunch of flawed people 200+ years ago are still the best ideas to run the nation? Pretty much sums up why the nation is in the mess it is in.

Ponder.

Hmmm…

Typical cop out

Eh? What "cop out"?

The wisdom of a very small bunch of flawed people 200+ years ago are still the best ideas to run the nation?

Absolutely. The greatest model for government and its limitations yet conceived

Pretty much sums up why the nation is in the mess it is in.

Nah. You people are the primary cause of distress and division, but that is now being dealt with.

Forum List

Back