Is This Embarrassing?

What's becoming embarrassing is this year old butt hurt.

Any chance you leftist assholes will be accepting the fact Trump kicked you to the curb soon?

He kicked some Americans to the curb? That's not very presidential.

He won the election. That's not in dispute. When will you move on? It's been over a year.

You are OK with having his campaign slogan on this medal? It's it embarrassing to you?

I'm not a lil snowflake like you. You're whining and bawling about a nothing burger

You imagine me whining and bawling. I'm simply guaging how honest you can be.
No, your whining. Got over a year now, everyday.

You're.
24991097_2175348632482816_2151255615005624122_n.jpg

and just my guess but the Trump Challenge Coin will eventually be the most Collectable Presidential Challenge Coin in American History . [just a guess]

and just my guess but the Trump Challenge Coin will eventually be the most Collectable Presidential Challenge Coin in American History . [just a guess]

I doubt it from the sound of the article. They are creating them by the truck load and are going to hand them out at door prizes to anyone that shows up at a rally. The more you make of something the less collectable it becomes.

I doubt it from the sound of the article. They are creating them by the truck load and are going to hand them out at door prizes to anyone that shows up at a rally. The more you make of something the less collectable it becomes.
----------------------------------------------------- as i said , its my GUESS . Besides that its only a 20 year old tradition according to my article and 'mrobama' gave a few of his Challenge Coins to 'bowe bergdahl' along with some hamburger coupons . --- Trump Gives Presidential Challenge Coin a Makeover, and It Shows --- check it out GGator .

Last edited:
Nope. Lame snark.

You are OK with the MAGA slogan being used instead of the traditional "E Plurbus Unum"?

That's all this thread is about. Is it possible for you to be genuinely embarrassed by the guy's actions?
------------------------------------------------ Remember that 'maga' is the purpose of the President Trump so that purpose is relevant to a President Trump Challenge coin , imo . . --------------------------------------------------- Other than that , what is the Purpose of a or any Presidential CHALLENGE Coin . Please be Specific . Are Challange Coins minted for other Presidents LLaugher ??

You are incoherent. Let me try to decipher that mess.

Yes. Other presidents have minted coins. They celebrate the office. Not the campaign. Simple.
-------------------------------------- The Trumps Purpose is to 'MAGA' , Make America Great Again so 'maga' on his personal challenge coin seems very appropriate to me LLaugher .

Campaign slogan.
-------------------------------------- The President Trumps purpose is to 'maga' or to Make America Great Again LLaugher . [don't get mad eh] :afro:

For most Americans, it was great before he came up with the slogan, dummy.

He kicked some Americans to the curb? That's not very presidential.

He won the election. That's not in dispute. When will you move on? It's been over a year.

You are OK with having his campaign slogan on this medal? It's it embarrassing to you?

I'm not a lil snowflake like you. You're whining and bawling about a nothing burger

You imagine me whining and bawling. I'm simply guaging how honest you can be.
No, your whining. Got over a year now, everyday.

You're.
View attachment 167573

It is the difference between knowing your shit, or knowing you're shit...

------------------------------------------------ Remember that 'maga' is the purpose of the President Trump so that purpose is relevant to a President Trump Challenge coin , imo . . --------------------------------------------------- Other than that , what is the Purpose of a or any Presidential CHALLENGE Coin . Please be Specific . Are Challange Coins minted for other Presidents LLaugher ??

Yes. Other presidents have minted coins. They celebrate the office. Not the campaign. Simple.
-------------------------------------- The Trumps Purpose is to 'MAGA' , Make America Great Again so 'maga' on his personal challenge coin seems very appropriate to me LLaugher .

Campaign slogan.
-------------------------------------- The President Trumps purpose is to 'maga' or to Make America Great Again LLaugher . [don't get mad eh] :afro:

tell that to the hundreds of dead black kids in Chicago, Philly, and Detroit. Tell that to the people barely surviving in the coal mine states. Tell that to the vets who died waiting for treatment. Tell that to the victims of illegal alien criminals.

No, dude, it was not great, we had a lot of problems. Trump is working very hard to solve as many as he can and reverse the damage done by Clinton, both Bushes, and Obama.

Campaign slogan.

True. Quite some time before... Thus "Again"...

I wonder if any of our die hard Trump supporters think the design of the new Presidential Challenge Medal is embarrassing and inappropriate?

Presidential 'challenge coin' undergoes a Trumpian makeover
Nahhh... I like it.
---------------------------------------------- its funny and is in The Trump Style . Its a poke in the eyes with a sharp stick to the unamerican libs and 'mrobama' / hilary lovers and supporters ,
Indeed. And much like everything else President Trump has done; it sets him clearly apart from those who have recently come before him.

I wonder if any of our die hard Trump supporters think the design of the new Presidential Challenge Medal is embarrassing and inappropriate?

Nahhh... I like it.
---------------------------------------------- its funny and is in The Trump Style . Its a poke in the eyes with a sharp stick to the unamerican libs and 'mrobama' / hilary lovers and supporters ,

The President of the Umited States shouldn't be using the office to.poke any American in the eye. And you shouldn't think it's appropriate.

But it is what it is. You need to come up with some kind of defense.

Campaign slogan.

True. Quite some time before... Thus "Again"...

Name the time. When was Ametica great in your opinion.

Nahhh... I like it.

The President of the Umited States shouldn't be using the office to.poke any American in the eye. And you shouldn't think it's appropriate.

--------------------------------------- i defend nothing as i peacefully speak my mind and opinion. As far as poking some residents of the USA in the eyes you have to understand that i don't recognize ALL people , libs , lefties , hilary and 'mrobama' supporters that reside in the USA as being Americans LLaugher .

Nahhh... I like it.

--------------------------------------- i defend nothing as i peacefully speak my mind and opinion. As far as poking some residents of the USA in the eyes you have to understand that i don't recognize ALL people , libs , lefties , hilary and 'mrobama' supporters that reside in the USA as being Americans LLaugher .

You don't, huh?

How shocking.

Forum List

Back