Is This Embarrassing?

What's becoming embarrassing is this year old butt hurt.

Any chance you leftist assholes will be accepting the fact Trump kicked you to the curb soon?

He kicked some Americans to the curb? That's not very presidential.

He won the election. That's not in dispute. When will you move on? It's been over a year.

You are OK with having his campaign slogan on this medal? It's it embarrassing to you?

I'm not a lil snowflake like you. You're whining and bawling about a nothing burger

You imagine me whining and bawling. I'm simply guaging how honest you can be.
No, your whining. Got over a year now, everyday.

Any chance you leftist assholes will be accepting the fact Trump kicked you to the curb soon?

He won the election. That's not in dispute. When will you move on? It's been over a year.

You are OK with having his campaign slogan on this medal? It's it embarrassing to you?

I'm not a lil snowflake like you. You're whining and bawling about a nothing burger

I'm not imagining anything. You're the one that started a thread about a medal....whining and bawling about it

I'm not imagining anything. You're the one that started a thread about a medal....whining and bawling about it

I have asked you if you are embarrassed by the design.

You aren't.

------------------------------------- maybe you guys can start 'impeachment proceedings' against The Trump because of his Challenge Coin LLaugher .

Nope. Lame snark.

You are OK with the MAGA slogan being used instead of the traditional "E Plurbus Unum"?

That's all this thread is about. Is it possible for you to be genuinely embarrassed by the guy's actions?
------------------------------------------------ Remember that 'maga' is the purpose of the President Trump so that purpose is relevant to a President Trump Challenge coin , imo . . --------------------------------------------------- Other than that , what is the Purpose of a or any Presidential CHALLENGE Coin . Please be Specific . Are Challange Coins minted for other Presidents LLaugher ??

IT IS NOT A MEDAL

------------------------------------- maybe you guys can start 'impeachment proceedings' against The Trump because of his Challenge Coin LLaugher .

Nope. Lame snark.

You are OK with the MAGA slogan being used instead of the traditional "E Plurbus Unum"?

That's all this thread is about. Is it possible for you to be genuinely embarrassed by the guy's actions?
------------------------------------------------ Remember that 'maga' is the purpose of the President Trump so that purpose is relevant to a President Trump Challenge coin , imo . . --------------------------------------------------- Other than that , what is the Purpose of a or any Presidential CHALLENGE Coin . Please be Specific . Are Challange Coins minted for other Presidents LLaugher ??

You are incoherent. Let me try to decipher that mess.

Yes. Other presidents have minted coins. They celebrate the office. Not the campaign. Simple.

IT IS NOT A MEDAL

Meh who cares....go start another thread about Trump and snow.....good fucking grief

IT IS NOT A MEDAL

Please stop. It's boring.

IT IS NOT A MEDAL

Meh who cares....go start another thread about Trump and snow.....good fucking grief

ahhh...some people just have no sense of humor! Sorry I had a little fun at your saviors expense. Please forgive me for not licking the ass of Trump as you do daily!

IT IS NOT A MEDAL

ahhh...some people just have no sense of humor! Sorry I had a little fun at your saviors expense. Please forgive me for not licking the ass of Trump as you do daily!

You're annoying

No, your whining. Got over a year now, everyday.

You're.

IT IS NOT A MEDAL

You're annoying

You know, oddly enough you are not the first person to tell me that! :banana::banana:

Nope. Lame snark.

Yes. Other presidents have minted coins. They celebrate the office. Not the campaign. Simple.
-------------------------------------- The Trumps Purpose as President is to 'MAGA' or to Make America Great Again so 'maga' on his personal challenge coin seems very appropriate to me LLaugher . [don't get mad eh]

Nope. Lame snark.

-------------------------------------- The Trumps Purpose is to 'MAGA' , Make America Great Again so 'maga' on his personal challenge coin seems very appropriate to me LLaugher .

Campaign slogan.

Nope. Lame snark.

-------------------------------------- The Trumps Purpose is to 'MAGA' , Make America Great Again so 'maga' on his personal challenge coin seems very appropriate to me LLaugher .

Campaign slogan.
-------------------------------------- The President Trumps purpose is to 'maga' or to Make America Great Again LLaugher . [don't get mad eh] :afro:

and i think that all Presidents have personal Challenge Coins made so Trumps Coin is his Personal coin so it reflects his 'maga' style , policies and thinking plus his Goal as President LLaugher ..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back