Is This Embarrassing?

It is classic Trump. Iti s gaudy and ends up being ugly instead of whatever he was going for. He is always trying to overcompensate for something.

As a Marine I received dozens over the years, the JCS was the highest ranking person I received one from. Most are traditional coin shape but some of the Unit ones are shaped more like Trump's, though none are as thick as it seems Trump's is.

So, I would not call it embarrassing, just classic Trump and butt ugly.

I wonder if any of our die hard Trump supporters think the design of the new Presidential Challenge Medal is embarrassing and inappropriate?

Presidential 'challenge coin' undergoes a Trumpian makeover
Trump has zero class. Zero dignity.
crybaby.jpg

meh... whatever

That is a yes.

I think all medals are silly and unnecessary, tbh

It is not a medal, it is a coin that is given to people normally for some specific reason. Though according to the article Trump is going to give them out as door prizes for coming to his rallies so it makes the coin basically meaningless. I could tell you where and why I got each of the coins that I have on display. They all mean something.

looks ok to me , i have no problem with it , its just a medal , a keepsake Commemorating an event i suppose ..

meh... whatever

That is a yes.

I think all medals are silly and unnecessary, tbh

It is not a medal, it is a coin that is given to people normally for some specific reason. Though according to the article Trump is going to give them out as door prizes for coming to his rallies so it makes the coin basically meaningless. I could tell you where and why I got each of the coins that I have on display. They all mean something.
--------------------------------------- big deal GGator .

What's becoming embarrassing is this year old butt hurt.

Any chance you leftist assholes will be accepting the fact Trump kicked you to the curb soon?

He kicked some Americans to the curb? That's not very presidential.

He won the election. That's not in dispute. When will you move on? It's been over a year.

You are OK with having his campaign slogan on this medal? It's it embarrassing to you?

Any chance you leftist assholes will be accepting the fact Trump kicked you to the curb soon?

He won the election. That's not in dispute. When will you move on? It's been over a year.

You are OK with having his campaign slogan on this medal? It's it embarrassing to you?
------------------------------------- maybe you guys can start 'impeachment proceedings' against The Trump because of his Challenge Coin LLaugher .

I'm not a lil snowflake like you. You're whining and bawling about a nothing burger

------------------------------------- maybe you guys can start 'impeachment proceedings' against The Trump because of his Challenge Coin LLaugher .

Nope. Lame snark.

You are OK with the MAGA slogan being used instead of the traditional "E Plurbus Unum"?

That's all this thread is about. Is it possible for you to be genuinely embarrassed by the guy's actions?

I'm not a lil snowflake like you. You're whining and bawling about a nothing burger

You imagine me whining and bawling. I'm simply guaging how honest you can be.

Forum List

Back