Is this a black thang ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Being a straight White Male my first reaction would of been to immediately run over and try and help him out as best I could till the cops or paramedics arrived ...

Which is probably evil ,wrong , pig headed and what most evil colonizers would do

The right thing to do is pick his pocket ?...steal his phone and wallet
In the Bronx probably a Spanish dude ....wait Im sorry a taco
That ebt card isn't gonna use itself ....he don't need it anymore
And the brother could use it for a nice meal after he's immediately released with a slap on the wrist

Yes, every single time is a black thing. There are numerous crimes where virtually 100% the offenders are black, this being one of them. Anyone see any videos of mobs of white people beating random black people? Of course you havent.

The white thing is to create fraudulent schemes and rob people of their life savings.

This thread needs to go to the rubber room. Another racist bait thread.

The white thing is to create fraudulent schemes and rob people of their life savings.

This thread needs to go to the rubber room. Another racist bait thread.
Why? We had a black poster start a thread because a white man yelled at a black campaign worker to get off his lawn - trying to peg it as an example of “racism.” Yet a white poster isn’t allowed to show absolutely reprehensible behavior when committed by blacks?

Being a straight White Male my first reaction would of been to immediately run over and try and help him out as best I could till the cops or paramedics arrived ...

Which is probably evil ,wrong , pig headed and what most evil colonizers would do

And the brother could use it for a nice meal after he's immediately released with a slap on the wrist

Too bad this didn’t happen in a city not controlled by Democrats. The brother needs to be in jail, but because it’s New York, he’ll be out to run off another white and get more money.

I have seen this video several times (only on FOX, of course).

I'm 85 and do not have the best eyesight anymore.

So I was not sure of the ethnicity of the perps. They could have belonged to either of two certain ethnicities. I thank the OP for having identified their ethnicity.

One can only shake one's head in sadness.

Those perps first mow him down and then they rob him.

There are no words for entities like that.

In the coming decades, more and more Americans will be like those perps.

And yet some people keep saying that the United States of America has a bright future!!!

So I was not sure of the ethnicity of the perps. They could have belonged to either of two certain ethnicities. I thank the OP for having identified their ethnicity.

And yet some people keep saying that the United States of America has a bright future!!!
tick tock

You're 85, an old racist, and you are one of the people who created the problems we face due to racism today.

Wait the guy robbing the man is the driver or the car? is this a new type of crime, hit and rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back