Zone1 Right Wingers Really Need to Quit Miquoting Past Black Leaders

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Do you right wingers really believe Malcolm X would support the voter suppressing republican party of today?

Malcolm X's Legendary Speech: "The Ballot or the Bullet"​

Do you right wingers really believe Malcolm X would support the voter suppressing republican party of today?

He called you a political chump for supporting the Tuskegee Experiment Party

I’ve never given it any thought one way or the other

Why should anyone care?

He called you a political chump for supporting the Tuskegee Experiment Party
Actually he said that both republicans and democrats weren't crap. And he was talking about the political situation of that time. Today the south is republican. And northern republicans support them. But you racists really think we're so stupid that you can repeat one sentence over and over and that's supposed to prove something. If X was alive today, I seriously doubt there would have been a rise of trump. Trump would have been done for by Malcolm X after he was found to be discriminating against blacks in the 70's. X said he was neither a democrat or republican. You are the chump. Stop repeating one line over and over like that line means something now.

I'm right there with ya!

I have a dream, and that is for right wingers to stop quoting former black leaders

I may not get there with ya, but I have the same damn dream!

Actually he said that both republicans and democrats weren't crap. And he was talking about the political situation of that time. Today the south is republican. And northern republicans support them. But you racists really think we're so stupid that you can repeat one sentence over and over and that's supposed to prove something. If X was alive today, I seriously doubt there would have been a rise of trump. Trump would have been done for by Malcolm X after he was found to be discriminating against blacks in the 70's. X said he was neither a democrat or republican. You are the chump. Stop repeating one line over and over like that line means something now.

Trump happened because Obama's embrace of BLM scared the hell out of white people. Also because Hillary was an awful candidate.

Assuming a geriatric Malcolm Little was still around spewing the same kind of incendiary nonsense he spewed back in the 1960's before he was shot by one of his fellow radicals, I don't think that would have hurt Trump.

I'm right there with ya!

I have a dream, and that is for right wingers to stop quoting former black leaders

I may not get there with ya, but I have the same damn dream!
Do everyone a favor. When you go to sleep, keep sleeping.

Last edited:
Trump happened because Obama's embrace of BLM scared the hell out of white people. Also because Hillary was an awful candidate.

Assuming a geriatric Malcolm Little was still around spewing the same kind of incendiary nonsense he spewed back in the 1960's before he was shot by one of his fellow radicals, I don't think that would have hurt Trump.
and dems have held non stop committee hearings on trump for how many years
Who's afraid of who

Forum List

Back