Zone1 White racism is to blame for woke DAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
I see people whining about Kim Foxx here in Chicago all the time. I hate criminals and wouldnt hesitate to mag dump someone trying to harm me or my family, and get deep REM sleep that same night, but we as Woke Conservatives look at nothing but the facts.

Fact is, minorities are only voting for people like Kim because of decades of Racism coming from the police, DAs, and white society in general. It's almost like you can get back at the white man for all the racism, by letting our worse have free reign in the white neighborhoods. I'd be lying if I said I didn't share that sentiment. I mean, you didn't hear these same white liberals whinng about crime, until it started affecting their neighborhoods. And why do we have neighborhoods based on race, anyways? It's as if the woke are right after all.

Last edited:
I see people whining about Kim Foxx here in Chicago all the time. I hate criminals and wouldnt hesitate to mag dump someone trying to harm me or my family, and get deep REM sleep that same night, but we as Woke Conservatives look at nothing but the facts.

Fact is, minorities are only voting for people like Kim because of decades of Racism coming from the police, DAs, and white society in general. It's almost like you can get back at the white man for all the racism, by letting our worse have free reign in the white neighborhoods. I'd be lying if I said I didn't share that sentiment. I mean, you didn't hear these same white liberals whinng about crime, until it started affecting their neighborhoods. And why do we have neighborhoods based on race, anyways? It's as if the woke are right after all.
Get rid of all police, especially around savages, let them rape, pillage and burn...oh wait a minute, that is already going on...

You lose what little credibility you have when you continue claiming that "Woke Conservatism" exists. That is an oxymoron which means combining two contradictory terms together. That aside, Fox and Lightfoot were selected for their Leftist views and the Black people in Chicago keep re-electing them. Whether Kim Foxx is racist or not is irrelevant. She and other big city DAs are greatly contributing to the out of control violence and death n their cities. They all need to be fired for the good of the people.

You lose what little credibility you have when you continue claiming that "Woke Conservatism" exists. That is an oxymoron which means combining two contradictory terms together. That aside, Fox and Lightfoot were selected for their Leftist views and the Black people in Chicago keep re-electing them. Whether Kim Foxx is racist or not is irrelevant. She and other big city DAs are greatly contributing to the out of control violence and death n their cities. They all need to be fired for the good of the people.
Foxx and the other progressive DA that had dirty money from Soros need a wake up call when there is a shooting at them while they are trying to defend the defund the police mantra. See how well that goes, if one of them is killed by the very people who she is allowing to walk the street..Karma is a bitch.

Foxx and the other progressive DA that had dirty money from Soros need a wake up call when there is a shooting at them while they are trying to defend the defund the police mantra. See how well that goes, if one of them is killed by the very people who she is allowing to walk the street..Karma is a bitch.
Part of the reason the poor people of Chicago are so vulnerable to the violence is Foxx, Lightfoot and the rest of Chicago's Woke leadership has half of the police force working as their personal security teams.

“Woke”. Lol.

You and all the others who keep saying that have yet to put a rational argument as to why you can't be both woke(in terms of race) but not also conservative.

Your inane terminology, cuck. As words go, “woke” is fairly lacking in ascertainable meaning. But it obviously doesn’t mesh with anything resembling “conservative.” Of course, neither do you.

“Woke conservative.” 🙄

The best definition of woke is "buying in to the SJW groupthink"

Your inane terminology, cuck. As words go, “woke” is fairly lacking in ascertainable meaning. But it obviously doesn’t mesh with anything resembling “conservative.” Of course, neither do you.

“Woke conservative.” 🙄
Yet you can somehow tell me what it is, and woke conservative-marxist in media can use the term, and absolutely no one has a problem knowing what it means. But I already explained to you what I mean by the term, and that is that I know the importance of race and the reality of racism. Now tell me how that belief is incompatible with being fiscally conservative, anti abortion, and for the family unit.

Following up on the fake terminology offshoot of this discussion:

To the extent that advocates of the word “woke” mean it to describe being “alert to social injustices in society, especially racism,” (see, https://thewokeconservative.com/woke/ ), it follows that either all conservatives are “Woke” OR that liberal Woke-steps don’t agree with the above definition.

Here’s why. As a conservative, I am aware of societal injustices including racism. That does not mean that all societal injustices are derived from racism or the like. The self-described “Woke conservative,” who misappropriates the good name of an actual conservative, isn’t Woke just because he perceives some societal injustices. And he isn’t a conservative at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back