Is this a BCG?

Seems like a super deal to me...$60 for an Anderson bolt carrier group... What do y'all think?

If it's a factory second it is fine. If it is a proper one it is a good deal. There are a shitload on the market right now so they are probably just trying to clear some inventory.

Seems like a super deal to me...$60 for an Anderson bolt carrier group... What do y'all think?

Depends on the purpose of your new weapons system. Cheap ones I've purchased in the past and examined seemed quite fragile—in comparison to military issue/duty M4/416 bolts. If it's another range toy you're constructing, then why not go for it. However, if your life will depend on its durability, you should find better. Most AR builders these days seem more interested in LARPING their military and police heroes than much of anything else. I suppose there's nothing wrong with that—so long as folks realize the difference between video games and IRL. I mean, could you imagine being put down for good by one of those tricked-out montage theme ARs?

I have that in one of my ARs, I have no complaints and that's what I paid for mine, there are tons of deals out there right now. Being black nitride you just need to keep it "wet" (more heavily oiled) than all the other available finishes.

Forum List

Back