Gen Z Has a Loneliness Problem

My kids never saw it the inside of a public school.
Mine did. All 3 of them. Had a great education. The rule I. Our family is once they turned 18 they had to go to college. No hanging around, no military, no part ti.e student and working part time for some useless lowlife employer making minimum wage. It served them very well. The k 12 education was excellent.

en Z might feel less stigma talking about their mental health concerns, but the younger generation is still facing a heavy mental health crisis and reports far higher rates of loneliness, a new study from RedBox Rx found.

Altogether, three out of four Americans said they struggled with mental health in 2023, but the numbers were far more troubling for Gen Z and Millennials.

In the Gen Z cohort, 41 percent said they struggled with their mental health, alongside 36 percent of Millennials. That was compared to 21 percent of adults aged 45 and over.

"Mental health remains a struggle for many Americans," Daniel Fick, RedBox Rx's chief medical officer, said in a statement. "The findings from this study demonstrate that more resources and support are needed to help individuals manage their mental health, especially younger adults."

Pro-Tip......Everybody goes through shit. You buck up and drive on....Or not.

Difference is…Back in my day no one cared, it wasn’t excused nor tolerated as a excuse to be a lame.

I swear, I've never seen so many useless people or equally useless "professionals" that want to coddle them.....It's like a little boo boo on a toddler, it's excused, pampered, and used as excuse to avoid what they don’t like or want to do.

Indeed they are actually encouraged to have issues, even use faux issues to out victim each other, they wallow in it endlessly, and are never pushed to work thru it.

I suspect the explosion of single mothers is a huge reason.
Back when Z’s were toddlers I saw a woman pushing a stroller with a young child wearing a crash helmet

But being a typical dumb lib though she obviously was, she was just the product of HER OWN upbringing

My kids never saw it the inside of a public school.
the mental health community infiltrated , along with their pharmacabal masters , and of late their gender bender minions

no child left behind took on a whole new paradigm

~S~

Mine did. All 3 of them. Had a great education. The rule I. Our family is once they turned 18 they had to go to college. No hanging around, no military, no part ti.e student and working part time for some useless lowlife employer making minimum wage. It served them very well. The k 12 education was excellent.

You don't deserve the security the military provides that made it possible for you to raise your children that way. And working during college builds character to say the least. Otherwise people might end up dishonorable ingrates with no work ethic - like you.

You don't deserve the security the military provides that made it possible for you to raise your children that way. And working during college builds character to say the least. Otherwise people might end up dishonorable ingrates with no work ethic - like you.
Why? They were free to do whatever they wanted upon the college degree including the military. I worked and saved so they could get that degree. They were going to get it first then after that it's their call. Is there a problem with that? If so, too bad. It's my family, my rules. Others are free to do whatever they want.

Why? They were free to do whatever they wanted upon the college degree including the military. I worked and saved so they could get that degree. They were going to get it first then after that it's their call. Is there a problem with that? If so, too bad. It's my family, my rules. Others are free to do whatever they want.
If they were 18 they could have just told you to go pound sand.

Forum List

Back