Is There Proof The 2022 Georgia GOP Governor Primary Was Stolen?? Yes!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"My Pillow founder and Donald Trump loyalist Mike Lindell claims Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) stole the recent primary where he walked away with more than 70 percent of the vote. On his own The Lindell Report on LindellTV, Lindell has “preliminary evidence” that Kemp’s votes were at least partly stolen, vaguely explaining that many of his votes were taken from Kandiss Taylor, who ended getting approximately three percent. Lindell cast doubt on the notion that Kemp could get a whopping 70 percent of the vote. “Did they not think anybody is going to look? No, they don’t care. They want our country,” he said."

If Mike Lindell successfully showed that the election in Arizona was stolen by having a 24 hr telethon that was so void of evidence that even his own followers complained -- then you know that when he says he has evidence that Brian Kemp stole the election....you can take it to the bank.....I expect Brian Kemp to be going to jail any moment now and the Jesus Guns And Kids lady to be the new Georgia nominee......

Oh yea, so you know, I am going to keep clowning Mike Lindell because due to your Trump sycophancy, you have given this nutcase relevance with regards to "voter fraud evidence" -- so now all future attempts to pretend that never happened is bullshit.....

Forum List

Back