Is there anything more offensive to the LGBTQ movement than this?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
. . . and here I thought conversion therapy and born this way was a settled issue?

. . . or is he just back looking for attention? :dunno:

Are there a lot of Jewish Homosexuals?

Fascinating talk.

. . . and here I thought conversion therapy and born this way was a settled issue?
It's a Catholic conversion, and the patient is supposed to be "born again" after receiving the appropriate mental health drugs and therapy.

Read the Bible, and one might question whether the men of Sodom were actually "gay" or if they were after Lot's daughters -- and Lot was telling them they should have asked his daughters out honorably in the first place instead of busting the door after his girls had found boyfriends and gotten married. Lot's sons-in-law were perfect angels, of course, and his wife was mortified, turned into a pillar of salt, wouldn't even come out of that cave anymore, where Lot was living.

It's a Catholic conversion, and the patient is supposed to be "born again" after receiving the appropriate mental health drugs and therapy.

Read the Bible, and one might question whether the men of Sodom were actually "gay" or if they were after Lot's daughters -- and Lot was telling them they should have asked his daughters out honorably in the first place instead of busting the door after his girls had found boyfriends and gotten married. Lot's sons-in-law were perfect angels, of course, and his wife was mortified, turned into a pillar of salt, wouldn't even come out of that cave anymore, where Lot was living.
Sodom was Da hood. Something with a hole that didn't resemble Kameltoez whassherace ? Praize....whomever/ All good.

Forum List

Back