Politics and Sports in Oregon

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Watching the Celts playing Portland. Zero fans in the stands. Oregon is such a sissy leftist state. Celts are allowed to have some fans now as many other NBA cities do as well but not Antifa run Communist Portland. What a joke. How about allowing the fans to be grown ups and decide if they want to attend or not? MA is not exactly a conservative state but we do allow fans.

Oregon sucks! Politics over sports

Watching the Celts playing Portland. Zero fans in the stands. Oregon is such a sissy leftist state. Celts are allowed to have some fans now as many other NBA cities do as well but not Antifa run Communist Portland. What a joke. How about allowing the fans to be grown ups and decide if they want to attend or not? MA is not exactly a conservative state but we do allow fans.

Maybe they think their athletes/entertainers are expensive and don't want you to get them sick. Doesn't sound good for their business model, but their decision. You are watching on TV. Turn the channel.

Oregon did indeed lose their way many decades ago. It's a largely rural state dominated by the freaks in
Portland, Eugene and Salem, for the most part. Like it's neighbors in California and Washington it's a state
of boundless natural beauty balanced out by the soulless retards that run the states.

The Eastern half of the state has tried several times to break away but like an abusive husband the
government in Salem will never let them go. Jerry Brown's sister is the governor here. What does that say?

Maybe they think their athletes/entertainers are expensive and don't want you to get them sick. Doesn't sound good for their business model, but their decision. You are watching on TV. Turn the channel.
I ll watch my Celtics and laugh at Oregon

Got to admit, that whole damn state is kind of bizarre in many ways. So is Washington. I guess I missed it when the west coast was normal. The way I understand it California hasn't been normal since maybe before I was born. definitely before you were born. Enjoy where you can dude.

Got to admit, that whole damn state is kind of bizarre in many ways. So is Washington. I guess I missed it when the west coast was normal. The way I understand it California hasn't been normal since maybe before I was born. definitely before you were born. Enjoy where you can dude.
My dad told me Portland was beautiful in the early 80s. Now it’s a giant shit hole.

My dad told me Portland was beautiful in the early 80s. Now it’s a giant shit hole.
My uncle, lived in Oregon said same thing. He got out in the 90s. Guess I missed it. Not a vacation destination for me.

Screw all professional and college sports, they want to get political they can do it on their own dime. End all antitrust exemptions.

Forum List

Back