Is there a "republican" here who still defends W?

So we had our morning blast of anti-Semitic hate.

Back in your corner

We have about a dozen here who do nothing but obstruct and toss cards when Zionist Fascist fraud and treason are the issues discussed....

They attack Dubya now, especially his wars, and they're the SAME PEOPLE who were defending all of it, up until Orange Escalator Day.

They think we don't notice.
The same people who were supposedly against the wars, actually voted for the wars. Hillary, Biden, Kerry, and many more.

President Trump exposed them all for what they are, the uniparty. Globalists and neocons. Now the same people that screamed about “W” and McCain for 16 years are the ones defending them since they backed Biden. President Trump vowed to not start any new unnecessary wars, and the Washington Establishment hated that. That’s the real reason they impeached him.

President Trump vowed to not start any new unnecessary wars, and the Washington Establishment hated that.

The ZIONIST FASCIST establishment hated the withdraw from Syria and the planned withdraw from Afghan.

Donald Trump royally fucked up by appointing Zionist Fascists like

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions

and screwed over many innocent Americans like myself in the process.

If you do not have the courage and conviction to call a Zionist Fascist what it is, you have no support from me.

They attack Dubya now, especially his wars, and they're the SAME PEOPLE who were defending all of it, up until Orange Escalator Day.

They think we don't notice.
I confessed my mistake supporting Bush long before Trump ran for president

the bush family name and deep donor pockets captured the GOP nomination in 2000 when the choice was bush or mccain

then the choice was bush or al gore

I stand by my choice that bush was the best option

my mistake was giving 110% support while he was in office for some of his bad policy decisions

The ZIONIST FASCIST establishment hated the withdraw from Syria and the planned withdraw from Afghan.

Donald Trump royally fucked up by appointing Zionist Fascists like

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions

and screwed over many innocent Americans like myself in the process.

If you do not have the courage and conviction to call a Zionist Fascist what it is, you have no support from me.
Well I do not oppose Zionism, because it is really just nationalism. I am a nationalist, not a globalist.

We all know that some of his appointees turned out to be pieces of shit. He needs to focus on appointing outsiders, not these assholes from within these agencies like the FBI.

AKA - a traitor is a traitor and Dem/GOP who cares...???

W presided over the deliberate murder of 4k Americans, lied about it, started two wars over those lies....

All Low IQ Joe did was invest in oil, gold, the long bond, and defense stocks on 910, just as every Zionist Fascist did....
The murder was commited by foreign terrorists and he did not lie about that you total dumbass

The Pentagon edited out the frames with the cruise missile in them.

To be dumb enough to still fall for 911, you have to believe

1. 600F burning jet fuel caused 2200F molten steel in the south Tower

See the source image

2. You believe building 7 fell from "damage" and was not a controlled demolition....

In other words, to still believe "the terrorists" did 911, you have to have an IQ under 5, or you are a Zionist Fascist who is lying...

Wrong.

Only low IQ fools believe other wise.

There were NO edited frames

No ONE EVER claimed burning jet fuel melted anything.

You are a PROVEN liar and fool

Wrong.

Only low IQ fools believe other wise.

There were NO edited frames

No ONE EVER claimed burning jet fuel melted anything.

You are a PROVEN liar and fool

Why trust your lying Zionist Fascist rear?

Have a look everyone...

Are there FRAMES in the tape edited out?

What the Zionist Fascist is saying is that the 757 was travelling at the speed of light, so you never got to see it... all with its nose 8 feet off the ground....

PROBLEM - if nose of 757 is 8 feet above ground, engines are IN THE GROUND....

See the source image

R.3fe6ef3a3f91162e436eb2d374b41a64

See the source image

See the source image

The murder was commited by foreign terrorists and he did not lie about that you total dumbass

Foreign Terrorists = The MOSSAD

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

See the source image

See the source image

Well I do not oppose Zionism, because it is really just nationalism. I am a nationalist, not a globalist.

We all know that some of his appointees turned out to be pieces of shit. He needs to focus on appointing outsiders, not these assholes from within these agencies like the FBI.

Zionism is the cause of re-conquering the land defined in Ch 1 of the Book of Joshua.

Verse 4 - River Euphrates

According to Zionists, Iraq southwest of the Euphrates belongs to Israel. That is why W and Rumsfeld were quoting Bible verses in emails as our troops invaded. Iraq had nothing to do with 911 and was not in any way a threat to the US. Iraq was 100% treason and the selling out of our troops for money and favorable media coverage.

Donald Trump is out of "close associates" to appoint. Things would've been very different if Rudy had taken the AG job. Trump's close advisors were all Jews, all of them. All of them stabbed him in the back to prevent the 911 stuff from coming out.

No, it was a shitty camera set for low frame rate. The way a camera works is it tracks a single vertical line from one side to the other, it makes fast moving objects look completely distorted since as it tracks the object has moved into a totally different spot.

Several witnesses saw the aircraft flying low as it headed towards the Pentagon.

No, it was a shitty camera set for low frame rate. The way a camera works is it tracks a single vertical line from one side to the other, it makes fast moving objects look completely distorted since as it tracks the object has moved into a totally different spot.

Several witnesses saw the aircraft flying low as it headed towards the Pentagon.

Yeah, they were all MOSSAD.... who invested like Jeff Epstein did in gold, oil, the long bond, and defense stocks.

911 is a lot like Exodus.

Moses comes down the mountain but he LOOKS DIFFERENT.... so it is necessary to off 3500 for... what's the excuse - yeah DANCING... Those were the ones saying THAT IS NOT MOSES!!!!

A cruise missile hits the Pentagon, a few CHOSEN TRAITORS claim it was a plane, and DEEP STATE hunts down those who noticed the cruise missile coming out of the US Federal Government cargo plane....

It's funny watching liberals trying to get people focused on something other than the current administration's failures.

Yeah, they were all MOSSAD.... who invested like Jeff Epstein did in gold, oil, the long bond, and defense stocks.

911 is a lot like Exodus.

Moses comes down the mountain but he LOOKS DIFFERENT.... so it is necessary to off 3500 for... what's the excuse - yeah DANCING... Those were the ones saying THAT IS NOT MOSES!!!!

A cruise missile hits the Pentagon, a few CHOSEN TRAITORS claim it was a plane, and DEEP STATE hunts down those who noticed the cruise missile coming out of the US Federal Government cargo plane....
We’re the planes that hit the Towers missiles as well?

We’re the planes that hit the Towers missiles as well?

The plane we all saw hit the South Tower was a 767 CARGO version with a very strange "homing beacon" at the bottom....

R.6e84154ba2b44c099bee868b28926115

The North Tower was not hit by anything. Something blew up inside it.

Why trust your lying Zionist Fascist rear?

Have a look everyone...

What the Zionist Fascist is saying is that the 757 was travelling at the speed of light, so you never got to see it... all with its nose 8 feet off the ground....

PROBLEM - if nose of 757 is 8 feet above ground, engines are IN THE GROUND....

See the source image

R.3fe6ef3a3f91162e436eb2d374b41a64

See the source image

See the source image

What YOU the communist jew loving LIAR is saying is that the lane had to be caught on a camera which took stiull frames.

It did not have to be caught on that camera.

There were no frames edited out that is FACT and you have ZERO evidence to the contrary you are beaten and defeated GAY BOY

The plane we all saw hit the South Tower was a 767 CARGO version with a very strange "homing beacon" at the bottom....

R.6e84154ba2b44c099bee868b28926115

The North Tower was not hit by anything. Something blew up inside it.

The plane which hit the south tower was a passenger airliner with no unusual attachments.
The north tower was hit by a plane that is proven fact you are A PROVEN LIAR

You have never and you cannot produce one SHRED of evidence proving your idiotic claims

You are a communist loser and piece of zionist dick sucking trash

Forum List

Back