Is there a "republican" here who still defends W?

Yeah, they were all MOSSAD.... who invested like Jeff Epstein did in gold, oil, the long bond, and defense stocks.

911 is a lot like Exodus.

Moses comes down the mountain but he LOOKS DIFFERENT.... so it is necessary to off 3500 for... what's the excuse - yeah DANCING... Those were the ones saying THAT IS NOT MOSES!!!!

A cruise missile hits the Pentagon, a few CHOSEN TRAITORS claim it was a plane, and DEEP STATE hunts down those who noticed the cruise missile coming out of the US Federal Government cargo plane....
None of them were mossad.

No cruise missile hit anything

Foreign Terrorists = The MOSSAD

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

See the source image

See the source image

Obama was not this made up person Osman and the foreign terrorists were not mossad.

What YOU the communist jew loving LIAR is saying is that the lane had to be caught on a camera which took stiull frames.

It did not have to be caught on that camera.

There were no frames edited out that is FACT and you have ZERO evidence to the contrary you are beaten and defeated GAY BOY

Then WHERE are the FRAMES with the "plane?"

LOL....

Are you saying the plane was going so fast it was too fast for the camera to catch it??

LOL....

WARP 9 Scottie!!!!

The facts.

Reagan, HW, and newt were small government fiscal conservatives. Their fiscal conservatism, especially newt's budgets that cut both taxes AND SPENDING, gave us a budget surplus and a booming economy and a federal debt of $5.9 trillion when W took office.

Then what happened.

Even before 911, W started porking out. Child molesting HOMO Zionist speaker Hastert, a "W republican" to the max, started allowing earmarks and pork added to every bill (newt had shut that down). The result of the GOP ceasing to be fiscally conservative is that our debt is now $30 trillion and rocketing higher by the day.

Then there was socializing senior drugs, drugs filled with opium. The W REPUBLICAN PARTY DID THAT. There were pharma checks being passed out on the house floor for yea votes. The NYT reported that the WH actuary who did the cost estimate was threatened to "shut up or else" as the W administration was lying to congress about the estimated cost....

More than half of Americans do not believe the official version of 911 according to polling data. In fact, the only demographic on earth that still does believe the official version are the Christians who watch Fox News....

W had that "thing" about loving the Obamas, kissing "Michelle" on the lips as homO watched.... Indeed, in gloating that he voted for condoleeza (a black lesbian) instead of trump in the media celebration of the steal, w once again showed those same unimaginably dumb Christians just what he really thinks of HOMOS....

And w hated trump. Why?

And W is all happy about the steal. And the whole w crowd was for traitor Joe, and have been trotted out by the media to "legitimize" the steal....

So go ahead.

Any "republican" care to defend W, the WORST TRAITOR in US HISTORY?
Seems you forgot about a few things like 140.00/bbl Gas, Rita, Katrina, the Housing crisis and the economic damage done by 9-11.

The one thing I know about having Bush in the WH on 9-11 is that he was a huge improvement over the idiot he beat out for the job.

The nature of politics is compromise so you're never going to get a perfect candidate or once elected one that already governs exactly as you would like them to.

Obama was not this made up person Osman and the foreign terrorists were not mossad.

LOL!!!!

LOW END MOSSAD....

or failing HEBREW to ENGLISH translation software... AGAIN!!!

Obama is a cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan cocksucker who lies a lot and organizes hate hoaxes and was a gay coke whore in high school according to his class mates....

Learn the difference between the cowardly Kenyan cocksucker and the Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist the KGB photographed talking to Jimmy Carter's NSA in 1980

In college, I studied bin Laden for a research paper, and was blown away at the information I found. Before he was deemed a terrorist, “Osama bin Laden” went by the name Tim Osman (this is all public record, btw). Tim Osman was a huge part of a CIA operation in the 1980’s (involving “enemies” that we had in Russia and the Middle East, but I’ll lecture about that next year, maybe. He, and several other “freedom fighters” were invited BY THE U.S. Government to execute a secret mission overseas. The government trained them on our weapons, our military, other operations that could affect the ones that they were intended to serve as assets to, and allegedly agreed to help uplift their nations’ economies in exchange for these secret services.

The “freedom fighters” were also referred to as bin Laden et al. In a nutshell, from working in the CIA, the “freedom fighters”, who had reportedly been to the White House, the twin towers, the pentagon, and other government buildings and toured as apart of their training, noticed a lot of corruption in the system and began plotting to overturn it to fight for the freedom of the world as protection from the CIA and the United Nations, in which they believed were evil. Moreover, after years of working as assets for the CIA, they had saw little signs of the U.S. government staying true to their end of their deal (to help stimulate the respective economies of the nations from which the freedom fighters we’re hand picked).

See the source image

R.c2c1452ba8c82505092dbc3d9f966e34

The one thing I know about having Bush in the WH on 9-11 is that he was a huge improvement over the idiot he beat out for the job

Treasonous Zionist Sub with IQ under 5 or Zionist Fascist liar....

Still think 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower???

R.7d5a3bd72f856c7ce16a1421001b0818

See the source image

What is THERMITE and how is it used for CONTROLLED DEMOLITION of STEEL FRAMED SKYSCRAPERS???

Still think 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower???

See the source image

What is THERMITE and how is it used for CONTROLLED DEMOLITION of STEEL FRAMED SKYSCRAPERS???
Oh, you're one of those as well. Thanks for clearing it up.

Then WHERE are the FRAMES with the "plane?"

LOL....

Are you saying the plane was going so fast it was too fast for the camera to catch it??

LOL....

WARP 9 Scottie!!!!
The plane took still not video and was not pointed toward the plane.

Dumbass

See the source image

That is nogt molten stell you fucking retard

Thermite is not used that way MORON

LOL!!!!

LOW END MOSSAD....

or failing HEBREW to ENGLISH translation software... AGAIN!!!

Obama is a cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan cocksucker who lies a lot and organizes hate hoaxes and was a gay coke whore in high school according to his class mates....

Learn the difference between the cowardly Kenyan cocksucker and the Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist the KGB photographed talking to Jimmy Carter's NSA in 1980

In college, I studied bin Laden for a research paper, and was blown away at the information I found. Before he was deemed a terrorist, “Osama bin Laden” went by the name Tim Osman (this is all public record, btw). Tim Osman was a huge part of a CIA operation in the 1980’s (involving “enemies” that we had in Russia and the Middle East, but I’ll lecture about that next year, maybe. He, and several other “freedom fighters” were invited BY THE U.S. Government to execute a secret mission overseas. The government trained them on our weapons, our military, other operations that could affect the ones that they were intended to serve as assets to, and allegedly agreed to help uplift their nations’ economies in exchange for these secret services.

The “freedom fighters” were also referred to as bin Laden et al. In a nutshell, from working in the CIA, the “freedom fighters”, who had reportedly been to the White House, the twin towers, the pentagon, and other government buildings and toured as apart of their training, noticed a lot of corruption in the system and began plotting to overturn it to fight for the freedom of the world as protection from the CIA and the United Nations, in which they believed were evil. Moreover, after years of working as assets for the CIA, they had saw little signs of the U.S. government staying true to their end of their deal (to help stimulate the respective economies of the nations from which the freedom fighters we’re hand picked).

See the source image

R.c2c1452ba8c82505092dbc3d9f966e34
Osama Bin Laden never went by gthe name Osman and the man in the pictures is not bin laden.

You fail liar

Dubya was likeable but dumb. He didn't know anything about the middle east or the oil business. Dubya didn't listen to his father... He was enamored of Clean Break Strategy and the dual citizens of the PNAC.

Sure, Republicans aren't nice. But that makes you a Democrat? That's why you scream racist, racist, racist at everyone? Because you want to be in the nice party?

That's some funny shit right there. You're in the angry, bitter screaming party because you want to be nice. That's just classic. Wow

Sure, Republicans aren't nice. But that makes you a Democrat? That's why you scream racist, racist, racist at everyone? Because you want to be in the nice party?

That's some funny shit right there. You're in the angry, bitter screaming party because you want to be nice. That's just classic. Wow
I never scream racist. .. and I'm not bitter about anything. Find another excuse for your rage.

I never scream racist. .. and I'm not bitter about anything. Find another excuse for your rage.

So your view of your own posts is that you're just a nice old lady? Seriously? Tell me you believe that, that will be my laugh of the day. Democrats are known for a lack of self awareness, but wow, that's hysterical

So your view of your own posts is that you're just a nice old lady? Seriously? Tell me you believe that, that will be my laugh of the day. Democrats are known for a lack of self awareness, but wow, that's hysterical
I was a republican before we invaded Iraq. There's no excuse for such stupidity.

I was a republican before we invaded Iraq. There's no excuse for such stupidity.

Yes, you were a Republican for 35 years and you still can't think of either a reason you were a Republican or a reason you weren't a Democrat all that time. You mentioned that, sweetness

The facts.

Reagan, HW, and newt were small government fiscal conservatives. Their fiscal conservatism, especially newt's budgets that cut both taxes AND SPENDING, gave us a budget surplus and a booming economy and a federal debt of $5.9 trillion when W took office.

Then what happened.

Even before 911, W started porking out. Child molesting HOMO Zionist speaker Hastert, a "W republican" to the max, started allowing earmarks and pork added to every bill (newt had shut that down). The result of the GOP ceasing to be fiscally conservative is that our debt is now $30 trillion and rocketing higher by the day.

Then there was socializing senior drugs, drugs filled with opium. The W REPUBLICAN PARTY DID THAT. There were pharma checks being passed out on the house floor for yea votes. The NYT reported that the WH actuary who did the cost estimate was threatened to "shut up or else" as the W administration was lying to congress about the estimated cost....

More than half of Americans do not believe the official version of 911 according to polling data. In fact, the only demographic on earth that still does believe the official version are the Christians who watch Fox News....

W had that "thing" about loving the Obamas, kissing "Michelle" on the lips as homO watched.... Indeed, in gloating that he voted for condoleeza (a black lesbian) instead of trump in the media celebration of the steal, w once again showed those same unimaginably dumb Christians just what he really thinks of HOMOS....

And w hated trump. Why?

And W is all happy about the steal. And the whole w crowd was for traitor Joe, and have been trotted out by the media to "legitimize" the steal....

So go ahead.

Any "republican" care to defend W, the WORST TRAITOR in US HISTORY?
Must creep out the left that he was always one of them. Creeps me out. Does it creep them out? I mean he did enforce the clinton Iraq Liberation Act for wmds.

Hence the reason everyone the left votes for voted for the Iraq "invasion."

Ahhhh, but they spoke out against it even though they voted for it.

That's funny ain't it?

Yes, you were a Republican for 35 years and you still can't think of either a reason you were a Republican or a reason you weren't a Democrat all that time. You mentioned that, sweetness
I'm fairly conservative, but not stupid. I had hoped that the Republicans would have a better candidate than Trump. He has no ethics and he's dumb as a stump.

I'm fairly conservative, but not stupid. I had hoped that the Republicans would have a better candidate than Trump. He has no ethics and he's dumb as a stump.

kaz: Yes, you were a Republican for 35 years and you still can't think of either a reason you were a Republican or a reason you weren't a Democrat all that time. You mentioned that, sweetness

Still no answer to the question. Repeating you were a Republican doesn't answer why you were a Republican. What and why are actually different questions. Does that blow your mind or what?

Forum List

Back