Is there a "republican" here who still defends W?

No photos of "Osama" in Saudi...

Three of Col Osman talking with Carter NSA Ziggy....

See the source image

See the source image

No he isn't and neither is Liz Chaney, Mitt Romney or McCain's daughter. They are still Republicans.

To me this seems like a tactic. These people are betting on eventually anyone who backed Trump and claimed the election was rigged will be unelectable because they are liars and conspiracy theorists. So the Republican party will have to go with someone like Mitt Romney. And a lot of stupid moderates, independents and even some Democratic voters will vote for a guy like him thinking he's a moderate Republican but make no mistake they will appoint the same judges and pass the same tax breaks for the rich and try to deregulate just like Trump. They just won't be as criminal or as big of liars as Trump was. He was pathalogical and it seems like Republicans loved it.
No Mitt Romney are the RINOS are done, that's why they flock to the democrat party. Have fun with John Weaver and Rick Wilson. The good thing is we are getting many more latinos and blacks (far far better people than the RINO hacks) in return. Good luck on being a costal out of touch elite party.........

No Mitt Romney are the RINOS are done, that's why they flock to the democrat party. Have fun with John Weaver and Rick Wilson. The good thing is we are getting many more latinos and blacks (far far better people than the RINO hacks) in return. Good luck on being a costal out of touch elite party.........
I always said you guys cry that we want illegals for their votes when the truth is they vote for you. And they work in your corporations.

My first worry is that the American people may not throw out every Democrat in the election.

My second is that the Republicans will not do what we want them to do as far as policies benefitting America.

My first worry is that the American people may not throw out every Democrat in the election.

My second is that the Republicans will not do what we want them to do as far as policies benefitting America.
Very strong possibilities, but Trump chased many of the major RINOS out......hopefully in 2024 we can trade the rest for conservatives (who don't know it yet) that still vote commiecrat for some reason

Wrong dumbass those are not pictures of Bin LAden

Who is the man talking to Carter NSA Ziggy in 1980 in a rank and file Pakistani military outfit???

An ordinary rank and file Pakistani soldier??

Or a CIA plant in the Pakistani military used to deploy Col Tim Osman in then Soviet occupied Afghan....

What Fox News has done to the GOP....

Replaced fiscally conservative patriotic Americans with Zionist Fascist Jews who lie about being Christian and are supported by Fox News...

McConnell and McCarthy are exhibits A and B....

Replaced fiscally conservative patriotic Americans with Zionist Fascist Jews who lie about being Christian and are supported by Fox News...

Jews and Christians are part of the same religion.

Jews and Christians are part of the same religion.

LMFAO!!!!

Then why does the TORAH not include THE NEW TESTAMENT???

Ask any Jew.

The honest ones will tell you....

"Oh, that guy, yeah, he was busted for selling access to Heaven - LOL"

"Judas was a hero. He saved thousands of lives Jesus was starving"

LMFAO!!!!

Then why does the TORAH not include THE NEW TESTAMENT???

Ask any Jew.

The honest ones will tell you....

"Oh, that guy, yeah, he was busted for selling access to Heaven - LOL"

"Judas was a hero. He saved thousands of lives Jesus was starving"

Which are centered on the Ten Commandments?

Right....both.

Can there be a New Testament without an Old Testament, you dunce?

Perhaps you should pick up a New Testament, where you'll find this:

Matthew 5:18, the eighteenth verse of the fifth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament and is part of the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus has just reported that he came not to destroy the law, but fulfil it. In this verse this claim is reinforced.

Matthew 5:17–18 is a key text for interpreting the Sermon on the Mount and the entire gospel of Matthew:

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Here Jesus says that not one iota (jot) or dot (tittle) will pass away from the law. These most likely refer to the smallest strokes of the Hebrew alphabet, indicating that the Old Testament is completely trustworthy, even to the smallest detail. This is consistent with Jesus’ attitude elsewhere. Never do we find Jesus disagreeing with Scripture. (Dennis Prager)

This is where you say...."....duhhhhh......" and wander off.

I haven't turned on Fox since they stabbed Trump in the back in the last election.

Which are centered on the Ten Commandments?

Right....both.

Can there be a New Testament without an Old Testament, you dunce?

Perhaps you should pick up a New Testament, where you'll find this:

Matthew 5:18, the eighteenth verse of the fifth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament and is part of the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus has just reported that he came not to destroy the law, but fulfil it. In this verse this claim is reinforced.

Matthew 5:17–18 is a key text for interpreting the Sermon on the Mount and the entire gospel of Matthew:

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Here Jesus says that not one iota (jot) or dot (tittle) will pass away from the law. These most likely refer to the smallest strokes of the Hebrew alphabet, indicating that the Old Testament is completely trustworthy, even to the smallest detail. This is consistent with Jesus’ attitude elsewhere. Never do we find Jesus disagreeing with Scripture. (Dennis Prager)

This is where you say...."....duhhhhh......" and wander off.

Nice try.

The New Testament is about Jesus.

It was written by Jews. Jesus was a Jew. And Jews

DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS

or, more precisely, their ancestors observed Jesus, and according to them, Jesus was a really obvious fraud, a pervert, a liar, a rapist, a murderer, and someone who got precisely the justice he deserved after a fair and open trial.

Why did those Jesus "healed" NOT SHOW UP TO THE TRIAL??

You need an IQ under 5 to whiff that....

Nice try.

The New Testament is about Jesus.

It was written by Jews. Jesus was a Jew. And Jews

DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS

or, more precisely, their ancestors observed Jesus, and according to them, Jesus was a really obvious fraud, a pervert, a liar, a rapist, a murderer, and someone who got precisely the justice he deserved after a fair and open trial.

Why did those Jesus "healed" NOT SHOW UP TO THE TRIAL??

You need an IQ under 5 to whiff that.....

I didn't "try," you moron.....I wiped up the floor with you.

I quoted the testament of Matthew.

Trust me on this.....you don't want to compare IQs.

I didn't "try," you moron.....I wiped up the floor with you.

I quoted the testament of Matthew.

Trust me on this.....you don't want to compare IQs.

Yeah, you are two decimal points off....

Jews observed Jesus

Jews wrote the New Testament

Jews think Jesus was a FRAUD

But your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN knows better because you PARROT a BOOK

R.863f7a5ecd99ec9d77cb548e219cac7a

Well, they have the same Fairy Tales, cept the Christians added a new tale to it.

The Mormon fraud is the same, tack on another story to the Torah and create another pro Israel voting block...

and, oh by the way, my new convert, conveniently....

YOU NOW EXIST TO SERVE FUND DEFEND AND EXPAND ISRAEL

as the unchosen MORON you are...

YOU NOW EXIST TO SERVE FUND DEFEND AND EXPAND ISRAEL

as the unchosen MORON you are...

Israel has the right to defend the land they conquered for as long as they can.

Fuck you and your unchosen nonsense.......

Forum List

Back