What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a place in America...

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
zvo6idnytmt71.jpg

I've never heard of police interviewing neighbors for a conceal carry. What state is this?

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
zvo6idnytmt71.jpg

I've never heard of police interviewing neighbors for a conceal carry. What state is this?
First, I would have to take this as factual, and not just a biased yarn. I can't do that, so no response
other than what I've given.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
zvo6idnytmt71.jpg

That’s why people with certain types of mental illness shouldn’t have guns. It isn’t anti 2nd amendment. (You know, that whole well-regulated militia thing). It’s probably common sense

Hidden

Gold Member
Reaction score
Paranoid schizos use those guns on themselves usually. They're not aggressive towards other people.

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If he bought a gun and has a CCW permit then he has had a background check. So he has been cleared. If he get too weird then report it to the police.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
zvo6idnytmt71.jpg

..some people that murder, mass murderers, usually go down a path for a long time.....they are fine one day, but then they start obsessing/etc on all kinds of insignificant crap = it takes time for them to go from ok to crazy ---so, you never know.....a totally good, sane, nice person can turn into a murderer
....most everyone, sometimes, interprets words/actions/communications/etc wrong......we all do it
..my advice:
be very careful and cautious

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
That’s why people with certain types of mental illness shouldn’t have guns.

No one suggested you have a gun, Nazi Jill.

It isn’t anti 2nd amendment. (You know, that whole well-regulated militia thing). It’s probably common sense

Too bad you never took an introductory to law class, or you'd know "well regulated" means "well maintained" in the vernacular of the second amendment.

But alas, you're a fucking moron....

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Paranoid schizos use those guns on themselves usually. They're not aggressive towards other people.

Really? Let's see some stats on the number of CCW holders who commit suicide with their guns?

I only ask because I think you're a fucking liar who just made shit up....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That’s why people with certain types of mental illness shouldn’t have guns. It isn’t anti 2nd amendment. (You know, that whole well-regulated militia thing). It’s probably common sense

Dipshit.......people who have already been adjudicated, in a real court of law, mentally ill and dangerous, can't buy or own guns...

You ignorant moron....

Hidden

Gold Member
Reaction score
Really? Let's see some stats on the number of CCW holders who commit suicide with their guns?

I only ask because I think you're a fucking liar who just made shit up....
I knew of two schizophrenics that committed suicide by shooting themselves in the head.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I knew of two schizophrenics that committed suicide by shooting themselves in the head.

And if they didn't have those guns they would have been just fine?

You could ask the Japanese about that....

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Yet you're still posting lies here, I guess there was nothing to damage when you shot yourself in the head?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
And if they didn't have those guns they would have been just fine?

You could ask the Japanese about that....

His lie was that CCW holders shoot themselves with their own guns.

We all know he's a pathological liar and just made that up. Such is the nature of the fascists.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me
That’s why people with certain types of mental illness shouldn’t have guns.
This is already covered by state and federal law.
It isn’t anti 2nd amendment. (You know, that whole well-regulated militia thing)
You are completely aware of the fact the right to keep and bear arms is unconnected to a person's relationship to the militia - and thus, you know the "well regulated miltia thing" is irrelevant.

Hidden

Gold Member
Reaction score
His lie was that CCW holders shoot themselves with their own guns.

We all know he's a pathological liar and just made that up. Such is the nature of the fascists.
Show me where I posted "CCW holders shoot themselves with their own guns."

You're the fucking liar.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List