Is there a legitimate reason for the Biden WH to keep buyers of Hunter Biden's artwork a secret?

Is there a legitimate reason to keep the identity of the buyers of Hunter Biden's art a secret?

• Yes.

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So having Xi and Putin give the Crackhead $500,000 for crap art doesn't present any issues for you?
It presents the same issue as the 20 kg of crack cocaine you have under your mattress.

So having Xi and Putin give the Crackhead $500,000 for crap art doesn't present any issues for you?

Got it.
How do you know that? If you do, prove it.

Me thinks you're just venting as an escape mechanism to stop a crying jag that's coming over Trump getting his ass beat a year ago.

According to their version of 'legitimacy', yes; most crime syndicates like to keep their operations secret, but also from their rank and file flunkies, who will note how much they're getting screwed for taking most of the risks and will demand bigger cuts of the take. Extorting foreign countries has been extremely lucrative for Biden and other Democrats, and their thug base has been noticing that.

Ok, we have determined you have nothing coherent to offer, as usual.
You're the one saying that Xi and Putin have given Hunter Biden half a million dollars.

If you were a little smarter you'd understand that your accusation is just as fanciful as mine.

That's the point.

You're the one saying that Xi and Putin have given Hunter Biden half a million dollars.

If you were a little smarter you'd understand that your accusation is just as fanciful as mine.

That's the point.
The point is we don't know. The only reason to keep the buyer's a secret is because something nefarious is going on.

If Myrtle from Tuscaloosa threw down half a million for Crackhead's paint by numbers shit there would be no reason to not be transparent. Only one reason for the Biden WH to not be transparent, and we all know what it is. You are such a Bidenista Cultist Hack you will deny reality.

The point is we don't know. The only reason to keep the buyer's a secret is because something nefarious is going on.
We don’t know if you have 20 kg of crack under your bed either.

Let’s send the cops to your house every morning toss the mattress and check.

Trump pulled back the curtain on our elitist wizards and taught the American public how things really work.
And guess what?
There is no going back!!!

That's why elitists are crucifying him and his family and screaming that this is the end of dumbocracy.

Trump pulled back the curtain on our elitist wizards and taught the American public how things really work.
And guess what?
There is no going back!!!

That's why elitists are crucifying him and his family and screaming that this is the end of dumbocracy.
Why did Trump fight so hard to keep his taxes secret?

The only possible reason is nefarious I’m sure.

And guess what?
He played Three Card Monte with the Neo-GOP base, and took them for all they were worth?

Forum List

Back