Trump Favored over Biden in 2024 Presidential Race, Kamala Fades...

If the choice in 2024 is Biden/Harris or Trump/(Desantis/Pompeo/Nikki Haley) who would you vote for?

• Biden/Harris

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Trump/any

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Not voting

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Just looking at the betting odds for the 2024 Presidential race...
"Indeed, Biden is priced at 5/1 (16.7% probability) in the 2024 US election betting, while Donald Trump is the firm favorite at 5/2 (28.6%). Even Kamala Harris (9/1) is losing ground on another potential Republican candidate, Ron DeSantis (8/1)."

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'd vote for him over any democrat. Trump is favored by about 2:1 (29%-17%)

Biden said he will run in 2024 with Kamala as his VP. Is he lying?

I'm curious if anyone on this forum could vote for the Biden/Harris ticket, knowing how fast Biden is fading...3-years till 2024....tick-tock....even compared to Trump...will be an interesting election.

The only way that I vote Biden-Harris in 2024 is if Trump runs again.

Run damned-near anybody else ( except Cruz or Taylor-Greene or Hawley ) and I may very well vote Republican next time.

That's not TBS talking... that's fear for the future of American representative democracy, the Republic, the Constitution and the Rule of Law if Trump runs.

The GOP can't win without Trumps support, either running himself or stumping for candidates; it was indies who elected him, not establishment Republican voters.
It's pretty sad when people turn to a malignant corrupt deranged scumbag like Trump for support.

The guy is the biggest fucking lowlife ever elected to high office in the history of this Country.

The GOP can't win without Trumps support, either running himself or stumping for candidates; it was indies who elected him, not establishment Republican voters.
I disagree with that. Just say Trump loses the primaries to Desantis, or Nikki Haley, or Dan Crenshaw, do you think voters would prefer an 82-year old Biden? Or Kamala? Or Hillary? Or __________?

IMHO the GOP can win until the democrats prove they can govern.

It's pretty sad when people turn to a malignant corrupt deranged scumbag like Trump for support.
The guy is the biggest fucking lowlife ever elected to high office in the history of this Country.
So you will be disappointed if/when he gets re-elected in 2024?
I'm not seeing your list of Trump faults to backup your criticism.
Here is my partial list of Biden's:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid Eos, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1642811690244.png

Wow, someone must like the high crime rate, high gas prices and shortage of products on the shelf.

Despite what he says NOW, I can't believe Biddum will run for reelection at the age of 82!
The guy is running on fumes now and he has three more years!
I'm surprised the guy has lasted this long.
So why does he lie about it?
We all know he's not running in 2024.
He could, but no one would vote for him.

Democrats and Republicans cancel each other out.
Independents don't believe "The Big Lie" so they aren't going to vote for trump.
Joe wins.
But wager your money how you want.
1. The "big lie" is ancient history, Trump needs to get past 2020. His "America First" policies pull democrat votes.
2. J6 is ancient history, 400 goobers rioted at the capitol building.
3. The "dumpster fire" that is the Xiden administration is the real issue. Voters have had enough of Biden.
1642813102851.png

Despite what he says NOW, I can't believe Biddum will run for reelection at the age of 82!

Trump got his ass beat last time around & he'll get his ass beat again if he runs because his schtick & his behaviour looks even worse now then it did in 2020 to voter's.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit, even himself. At the rate he's going his orange tan will turn brown before long.

1. The "big lie" is ancient history, Trump needs to get past 2020. His "America First" policies pull democrat votes.
2. J6 is ancient history, 400 goobers rioted at the capitol building.
3. The "dumpster fire" that is the Xiden administration is the real issue. Voters have had enough of Biden.
View attachment 591150
J6 may be ancient history to you Trump bootlickers but there are plenty of people who want to know how that son of a bitch almost overthrew the election that he clearly without a doubt got his ass beat in.

You're afraid of the truth about your boy so you want to whitewash what he & his crew did.

Too damn bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

lol you deviants and gimps really think sane people care what you think.

Democrats have to win to avoid prison. Depends on statutes of limitation for assorted crimes whether Biden runs or not. They have to be able to appoint cronies to the AG's office and the various Law No Enforcement agencies and intelligence services as well as the military heads.

Democrats have to win to avoid prison. Depends on statutes of limitation for assorted crimes whether Biden runs or not. They have to be able to appoint cronies to the AG's office and the various Law No Enforcement agencies and intelligence services as well as the military heads.
More deranged nonsense from the Chairman of the Bedwetter Bureau.

I disagree with that. Just say Trump loses the primaries to Desantis, or Nikki Haley, or Dan Crenshaw, do you think voters would prefer an 82-year old Biden? Or Kamala? Or Hillary? Or __________?

IMHO the GOP can win until the democrats prove they can govern.
None of those three can swing the votes Trump can. If he wants to run, the GOP would have to let him ; if they don't he runs as Third Party or indie and they lose.

Of course a lot of things can happen between now and then, so several opinions are possible, as always.

Forum List

Back