Is there a legitimate reason for the Biden WH to keep buyers of Hunter Biden's artwork a secret?

Is there a legitimate reason to keep the identity of the buyers of Hunter Biden's art a secret?

• Yes.

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This may come as another shock to you, but no one cares what you think about the reason.

They could have many reasons or no reason.

In this country, people can keep their private matters private. Maybe that's now how a little fascist like you thinks but that's how it goes.
Keep sucking that Biden junk.

I look forward to your next thread asking people to explain why you get a funny feeling when you pee on an electric fence.
This one sure triggered you, Bidenista Cultist. :banana: :dance: :banana: :dance:

Having drugs under my mattress would be criminal. Odd that is the very first comparison that flitted through your pea sized brain.
Biden has no need to disclose his buyers just as you have no need to have your mattress flipped to check for cocaine.

The cocaine and the bribes are equally imaginary.

Biden has no need to disclose his buyers just as you have no need to have your mattress flipped to check for cocaine.

You still no see Trump's taxes! (Gawd, how many years have I been saying this now?).
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Is there a legitimate reason for the Biden WH to keep buyers of Hunter Biden's artwork a secret?​

Obviously not. Do you know of any other artwork only sold in secret for undisclosed prices to anonymous individuals? Especially of an artist that just turned artist a year ago whose dad is leader of the free world? Whose family has a history of influence peddling?

When do we get to see Hunter's tax returns?

Imp46.jpg

You are ignoring a few things. Hunter Biden was not some world renowned painter, yet he was fetching sums far beyond what an entry level hack could expect. That makes this suspicious, granted not necessarily criminal. It does in fact reflect on the White House and the office of the presidency which makes it the peoples' business.

You are too stupid to realize how stupid you are. This thread is a failure. You will never understand why.

Life must be very difficult for someone like yourself.
You are too stupid to realize how stupid you are. you are a failure. You will never understand why.

Life must be very difficult for someone like yourself.

Why did Trump fight so hard to keep his taxes secret?

The only possible reason is nefarious I’m sure.
because there is a federal law keeping them secret

there is no federal law keeping the name of buyers of art work secret…let alone a reason for the white house to get involved

i mean, it’s like you are that stupid

Still not a single legit excuse for the cover up.

I can only imagine how exhausting it must be for someone to do the mental gymnastics required to come to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with the "Hunter art scandal". I can easily imagine the sheer joy that Hunter gets from knowing that such a blatantly corrupt "pay for access" scam is championed by so many "useful idiots". Good grief folks $500,000 for crappy art, bought in secret, from Hunter...the poster child for corrupt payoffs.....Does anyone truly believe this is all just about Hunter's beautiful art, that is valued at five times a Picasso???? Of course not.

because there is a federal law keeping them secret

there is no federal law keeping the name of buyers of art work secret…let alone a reason for the white house to get involved

i mean, it’s like you are that stupid
Anyone can release their tax records anytime they want.

There is no federal law keeping them secret.

Forum List

Back