Is there a legitimate reason for the Biden WH to keep buyers of Hunter Biden's artwork a secret?

Is there a legitimate reason to keep the identity of the buyers of Hunter Biden's art a secret?

• Yes.

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
3 votes for there is a legit reason, not a single one of those voters have been able to articulate a legit reason.

Odd.

Another failure of a thread.

You’re just too stupid to see it.
No, it brought to light the secrecy and corruption of the Biden WH, and once again exposed you as a Bidenista Cultist hack who does nothing but suck Biden dick in every thread.

No, it brought to light the secrecy and corruption of the Biden WH, and once again exposed you as a Bidenista Cultist hack who does nothing but suck Biden dick in every thread.
Secrecy is an American right. The corruption is in your head.

So having Xi and Putin give the Crackhead $500,000 for crap art doesn't present any issues for you?

Got it.
Well Ukraine and China gave hunter and Joe millions for
3 votes for there is a legit reason, not a single one of those voters have been able to articulate a legit reason.

Odd.
Didn't China and Ukraine give hunter and Joe billions " just for smiling" already? So democrats don't give a fuck as long as Trump is not president. They hate America and Americans. Every time.

Keep sucking the shriveled Biden johnson.
You are too stupid to realize how stupid you are. This thread is a failure. You will never understand why.

Life must be very difficult for someone like yourself.

Why did Trump fight so hard to keep his taxes secret?

The only possible reason is nefarious I’m sure.
They aren't secret. Trump submitted them to the Govt agency in charge of making sure he pays what is due, Dumbass.

They saw all of his tax returns and for some reason he isn't charged with any tax related crimes. So it would seem your stupid attempt at an analogy just blue up in your face, Dumbass.

Another failure of a thread.

You’re just too stupid to see it.
Only fail here is on your part. What legitimate reason for the cover up?

Let's hear what ya got...................and try not to mention Trump. The last time you tried it blew up in your face.

GO!

They aren't secret. Trump submitted them to the Govt agency in charge of making sure he pays what is due, Dumbass.

They saw all of his tax returns and for some reason he isn't charged with any tax related crimes. So it would seem your stupid attempt at an analogy just blue up in your face, Dumbass.
Oh, well in that case the buyers of the artwork aren't secret either. They're submitted to the gallery who makes sure that the buyers pay the price for the artwork.

Jesus, just when I thought you couldn't be any stupider, here you are just revealing how much dumber you can get.

Oh, well in that case the buyers of the artwork aren't secret either. They're submitted to the gallery who makes sure that the buyers pay the price for the artwork.

Jesus, just when I thought you couldn't be any stupider, here you are just revealing how much dumber you can get.
Cool. So the gallery knows how much Putin and Xi are laundering to "The Big Guy".

Got it.

So you have nothing.

I'm shocked....SHOCKED I TELLS YA! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :dance: :auiqs.jpg::dance::banana:
This may come as another shock to you, but no one cares what you think about the reason.

They could have many reasons or no reason.

In this country, people can keep their private matters private. Maybe that's now how a little fascist like you thinks but that's how it goes.

Forum List

Back