Is the White House Weaponizing the DOJ and the FBI Against Political Opponents?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Maybe some of the Democrats on here can answer that. This one could not:

What, I'm trying to figure out is why Karine Jean-Pierre did not just say "No, of course not." How could it be proven otherwise? They will never admit it, true though it obviously is. She has shown willingness to lie before, why not now?

Is she afraid that the room will laugh so hard that the conference cannot go on? Is she afraid of a follow up question and is stalling by saying it's not a yes or no question?

Or . . . is there a document or tape about to be released that shows the WH for sure weaponizing the DOJ against political opponents? It would have to be a heavily smoking gun, not just a trail as from a cigarette in an ashtray, but big puffs of cigar like smoke for even the liberal media to say, "yeah . . . ok." Like Creepy Joe saying, "I'm just glad you guys were able to sic the DOJ and the FBI on Trump, like I told you to, since he is my most feared political opponent."

I don't doubt he might say that, but I'm not sure how the tape would leak. Unless it was one of the people that Kamala Harris treated like dirt.

Little Miss Scissors Me Timbers sure is a dumb bitch.....He even gave her a yes or no out and she was too addled-brained to take it.
Too addled-brained? I didnt' think of that, but it should be near the top of possible reasons.

Why else would she say, "It's not a yes or no question." Would the answer then be "kinda?"

Easy.

Obviously not.

Someone would have to be brainwashed above and beyond normal Trump cult levels to say such a stupid thing.

Hence, this thread.

Another other fuktard conspiracy theories you'd like to share, cult boi?
So, Karine is brainwashed above and beyond the normal Trump cult levels so she could not just say "obviously not?"

Little Miss Scissors Me Timbers sure is a dumb bitch.....He even gave her a yes or no out and she was too addled-brained to take it.

THINK ABOUT IT: she could not and REFUSED to simply say: "No, we are not weaponizing the DOJ against political opponents."

That is as good as saying, YES THEY ARE.

I mean, she wasn't even incensed by the question.

What, I'm trying to figure out is why Karine Jean-Pierre did not just say "No, of course not." How could it be proven otherwise? They will never admit it, true though it obviously is. She has shown willingness to lie before, why not now?

Is she afraid that the room will laugh so hard that the conference cannot go on? Is she afraid of a follow up question and is stalling by saying it's not a yes or no question?

Or . . . is there a document or tape about to be released that shows the WH for sure weaponizing the DOJ against political opponents? It would have to be a heavily smoking gun, not just a trail as from a cigarette in an ashtray, but big puffs of cigar like smoke for even the liberal media to say, "yeah . . . ok." Like Creepy Joe saying, "I'm just glad you guys were able to sic the DOJ and the FBI on Trump, like I told you to, since he is my most feared political opponent."

I don't doubt he might say that, but I'm not sure how the tape would leak. Unless it was one of the people that Kamala Harris treated like dirt.

Yup

If you are an American that does not believe that the FBI and the DOJ are not being weaponized against the MAGA movement, you would be mistaken. In fact, they are also being used to shield the current clown show from legal scrutiny. I understand most Americans can easily be distracted by day to day life, and not be actively seeking the truth behind what is happening to our country. That being said , any frequent member of a political forum (such as this one) that is still mistaken on this issue, is simply an idiot or a stooge.

THINK ABOUT IT: she could not and REFUSED to simply say: "No, we are not weaponizing the DOJ against political opponents."

That is as good as saying, YES THEY ARE.

I mean, she wasn't even incensed by the question.
yep the demafacist couldn’t refuse what is obviously clear

Short answer, yes.

yep the demafacist couldn’t refuse what is obviously clear

My only regret in the reporter asking the question (at least he asked!) is that he should have been angry rather than polite, these people deserve no politeness, and he should have angrily cut her off telling her that he wasn't asking her to talk about an ongoing investigation!

Asking a presidential press secretary whether they were using the DOJ to oppress and harass political opponents is akin to asking a president if he is a traitor effecting a power coup, and the only response any honest innocent person in her position could give would be to be incensed and aghast, appalled at the very question.

Not only was her demeanor NONE of these things, acting as if she were merely asked about the weather, she refused to simply flatly say NO, they were not!

Why would anyone not want to say no, unless, like pleading the 5th, not wishing to incriminate herself by putting anything definitive on the record?!

Most of us have shook our heads over the years as the blatant abuses took place, and were tidily swept under the rug. But, before now, they were mostly trying to "fly under the radar". And that always seemed to work because there was always another "abuse of power" to take over the news cycle. But the panty raid on Melania's underwear drawer has boosted the "abuse" into an entirely different level. If they can raid Trumps wife's panty drawers for no god damn good reason .......They can easily do that to your wife.....The point of my post can be summed up in the lyrics from Buffalo Springfield..."Step out of line and "the man" takes you away."

Maybe she's about to fly the Biden coop, and doesn't want to lose all credibility before she writes her book.

In January, National Archives officials retrieved 15 boxes of records that had been improperly taken to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left the White House last year -- then, two months ago, federal agents visited Mar-a-Lago to retrieve additional materials that they believed Trump had failed to turn over. Shortly after that visit, an attorney for Trump signed a statement saying that all classified documents at Mar-a-Lago had been turned over to federal investigators, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

But authorities believed Trump continued to possess classified documents, leading to the August 8 raid.

The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The Times reports, "President Donald J. Trump took more than 700 pages of classified documents, including some related to the nation’s most covert intelligence operations, to his private club and residence in Florida when he left the White House in January 2021, according to a letter that the National Archives sent to his lawyers this year.

"The letter, dated May 10 and written by the acting U.S. archivist, Debra Steidel Wall, to one of Mr. Trump’s lawyers, M. Evan Corcoran, described the state of alarm in the Justice Department as officials there began to realize how serious the documents were.

"The letter from the archives was made public shortly after Mr. Trump’s lawyers filed a legal motion on Monday asking a federal judge in Florida to appoint an independent arbiter, known as a special master, to weed out any documents protected by executive privilege from a trove that was removed during an F.B.I. search of Mar-a-Lago on Aug. 8."

The federal judge in Florida gave Trump until Friday to refine the legal arguments in his request for a special master.

ABC continued, "The letter could further implicate Mr. Trump in a potential crime. It confirmed, for instance, that the former president had kept at Mar-a-Lago documents related to Special Access Programs, some of the nation’s most closely held secrets, before the F.B.I. searched the property.

"Mr. Solomon’s (a Trump ally) decision to release the letter did more than confirm that Mr. Trump had kept some of the country’s most highly guarded secrets in his relatively unsecured beachfront club in Florida. It also revealed that well before Mr. Trump’s lawyers argued in their court filing on Monday that many of the records were protected by executive privilege, the same argument had been rejected by the White House and a top official at the Justice Department."

The Lincoln Project is a conservative group, which has long opposed Trump and his Republican allies. It issued a strongly worded statement late on Tuesday following the primary defeat of Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney.

Trump Republicans have largely abondoned conservative principles. The statement essentially said that the Republican Party is no longer a conservative party. It is something else entirely.

Tonight, the nation marks the end of the Republican Party. What remains shares the name and branding of the traditional GOP, but is in fact an authoritarian nationalist cult dedicated only to Donald Trump.

In 2016, Vladimir Putin helped Trump become our President.

"The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office." https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Putin's role in 2016.

Putin is pleased with his choice because our nation is in turmoil as the former President is embroiled in a number of investigations. They would include White House documents, the Jan. 6 coup attempt to overthrow the elected government, civil and criminal business actions in New York, and Trump's tax returns.

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Trump's multiple criminal liabilities, and they don't know they are doing the bidding of the Russian dictator.

All the cult members have one thing in common. They don't know, and they don't want to know. They are not fans of reality, and, beyond the Farm Report, they rarely watch responsible news programming, believing it to be fake news because they report the difficulties faced by their cult leader, Donald Trump.

They believe. That's all they know, and that is all they want to know.

A number of reports involve Trump's many problems with the law. Trump Republicans are a no-show. They don't defend Trump. They don't support Trump.

Their support for their cult leader is based entirely on avoiding what Trump says and does.

The mystery is, why Trump? Why a man with inherited billions? Why an extreme narcissist who doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself?

Forum List

Back