Is the White House Weaponizing the DOJ and the FBI Against Political Opponents?

Sandy, did you mean to start your own thread for those posts? Interesting, I guess, but they don't really relate to the topic, which is whether the White House is weaponizing the DOJ/FBI against political opponents, and if not, why Karine Jean-Pierre doesn't just say "no."

Maybe some of the Democrats on here can answer that. This one could not:

What, I'm trying to figure out is why Karine Jean-Pierre did not just say "No, of course not." How could it be proven otherwise? They will never admit it, true though it obviously is. She has shown willingness to lie before, why not now?

Is she afraid that the room will laugh so hard that the conference cannot go on? Is she afraid of a follow up question and is stalling by saying it's not a yes or no question?

Or . . . is there a document or tape about to be released that shows the WH for sure weaponizing the DOJ against political opponents? It would have to be a heavily smoking gun, not just a trail as from a cigarette in an ashtray, but big puffs of cigar like smoke for even the liberal media to say, "yeah . . . ok." Like Creepy Joe saying, "I'm just glad you guys were able to sic the DOJ and the FBI on Trump, like I told you to, since he is my most feared political opponent."

I don't doubt he might say that, but I'm not sure how the tape would leak. Unless it was one of the people that Kamala Harris treated like dirt.

funniest thing I saw was a right winger saying the FBI wasn't doing what the Dems wanted..... says it all.

See, I think the answer may really be "no." Hear me out, here:

The FBI/DOJ was going after Trump long before anyone could even know that Biden would win the primary for president, much less win the White House. No reason to think that these rogue agencies, after four years of attacking their own head of the executive branch, suddenly will roll over and fetch for Joe Biden and his cabal of handlers. They attack Trump on their own initiative, as they have for going on seven years, now.

So, why not just say no, is the real question for Karine Jean-Pierre, and any Biden supporter on here.

Little Miss Scissors Me Timbers sure is a dumb bitch.....He even gave her a yes or no out and she was too addled-brained to take it.

She announced that Biden intended to run again in that clip. That was perhaps a faux pas on her part.

The Lincoln Project is a conservative group, which has long opposed Trump and his Republican allies. It issued a strongly worded statement late on Tuesday following the primary defeat of Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney.

Trump Republicans have largely abondoned conservative principles. The statement essentially said that the Republican Party is no longer a conservative party. It is something else entirely.

Tonight, the nation marks the end of the Republican Party. What remains shares the name and branding of the traditional GOP, but is in fact an authoritarian nationalist cult dedicated only to Donald Trump.

In 2016, Vladimir Putin helped Trump become our President.

"The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office." https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Putin's role in 2016.

Putin is pleased with his choice because our nation is in turmoil as the former President is embroiled in a number of investigations. They would include White House documents, the Jan. 6 coup attempt to overthrow the elected government, civil and criminal business actions in New York, and Trump's tax returns.

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Trump's multiple criminal liabilities, and they don't know they are doing the bidding of the Russian dictator.

All the cult members have one thing in common. They don't know, and they don't want to know. They are not fans of reality, and, beyond the Farm Report, they rarely watch responsible news programming, believing it to be fake news because they report the difficulties faced by their cult leader, Donald Trump.

They believe. That's all they know, and that is all they want to know.

A number of reports involve Trump's many problems with the law. Trump Republicans are a no-show. They don't defend Trump. They don't support Trump.

Their support for their cult leader is based entirely on avoiding what Trump says and does.

The mystery is, why Trump? Why a man with inherited billions? Why an extreme narcissist who doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself?
at least Hunter paid his hookers in good chinese money

What, I'm trying to figure out is why Karine Jean-Pierre did not just say "No, of course not." How could it be proven otherwise? They will never admit it, true though it obviously is. She has shown willingness to lie before, why not now?

Is she afraid that the room will laugh so hard that the conference cannot go on? Is she afraid of a follow up question and is stalling by saying it's not a yes or no question?

Or . . . is there a document or tape about to be released that shows the WH for sure weaponizing the DOJ against political opponents? It would have to be a heavily smoking gun, not just a trail as from a cigarette in an ashtray, but big puffs of cigar like smoke for even the liberal media to say, "yeah . . . ok." Like Creepy Joe saying, "I'm just glad you guys were able to sic the DOJ and the FBI on Trump, like I told you to, since he is my most feared political opponent."

I don't doubt he might say that, but I'm not sure how the tape would leak. Unless it was one of the people that Kamala Harris treated like dirt.

I will answer the question like your serious. Knowing full well that you will reject what I say without giving it any serious consideration.

First your clip. The idea that a White House doesn't comment on ongoing investigations was STANDARD practice until Trump. Because guess what... doing so was considered risking inserting politics into what is supposed to be impartial, namely the law. The fact that you see something nefarious in that is a problem that solely exists because YOU reject the notion of an impartial application of the rule of law.

This brings me to your premise. The way you determine if the justice department is targeting political opponents is by contrasting their treatment to that of regular citizens. So let's do that.

What would happen if a citizen NOT Trump is found in the possession of government documents you think? Would they first be politely asked to give them back? Followed by a request if it would be ok that the FBI would be allowed to look at them so the can assess what national security implications it might have? Followed by a subpoena for additional documents you might have, followed by a written statement by your lawyer that you don't have any? Followed by a search warrant finding hundreds of such documents, but not so far official charges?

Note that I didn't go into the classification levels of those documents that make it even more egregious.

So tell me what would happen to that citizen who's not Trump?

I will answer the question like your serious. Knowing full well that you will reject what I say without giving it any serious consideration.

First your clip. The idea that a White House doesn't comment on ongoing investigations was STANDARD practice until Trump. Because guess what... doing so was considered risking inserting politics into what is supposed to be impartial, namely the law. The fact that you see something nefarious in that is a problem that solely exists because YOU reject the notion of an impartial application of the rule of law.

This brings me to your premise. The way you determine if the justice department is targeting political opponents is by contrasting their treatment to that of regular citizens. So let's do that.

What would happen if a citizen NOT Trump is found in the possession of government documents you think? Would they first be politely asked to give them back? Followed by a request if it would be ok that the FBI would be allowed to look at them so the can assess what national security implications it might have? Followed by a subpoena for additional documents you might have, followed by a written statement by your lawyer that you don't have any? Followed by a search warrant finding hundreds of such documents, but not so far official charges?

Note that I didn't go into the classification levels of those documents that make it even more egregious.

So tell me what would happen to that citizen who's not Trump?

Yep.

It would be a Political move, if the DOJ did not do anything, and ignored Trump removing from its safe and proper place, the top secret, compartmented, SCI documents to his resort/home.....

I wonder why Trump took these extremely top secret documents in the first place? What in the heck was he thinking? What was he going to do with them????? Why didn't he return them all, immediately when asked???

This is some crazy crap!!!

Yep.

It would be a Political move, if the DOJ did not do anything, and ignored Trump removing from its safe and proper place, the top secret, compartmented, SCI documents to his resort/home.....

I wonder why Trump took these extremely top secret documents in the first place? What in the heck was he thinking? What was he going to do with them????? Why didn't he return them all, immediately when asked???

This is some crazy crap!!!
I don't know really what he was thinking. Most people think it is just his narcissism playing. It might be something more. What I do know is that finding out those answers will be a very lengthy process, meaning any charges most likely will be a long time coming.

I don't know really what he was thinking. Most people think it is just his narcissism playing. It might be something more. What I do know is that finding out those answers will be a very lengthy process, meaning any charges most likely will be a long time coming.
If they got everything back, and his carelessness did not result in a foreign or domestic enemy getting a hold of the critical national security documents,

I think they will give the ex president deference and favor, and not charge him with the espionage act, and obstruction etc....

The bigger crime, was what he and his ilk did, in his Self Coup attempt on 1/6...to stay in office illegally and over throw, the vote of the people and Vote of the Electors illegally....!

Here's a way more important question. Why are you so desperate to defend Trump stealing over 50 boxes of classified and top secret material from the WH and refusing to return it even after getting a subpeona? Any normal person would automatically be in jail, right now, without question, but you want this one singular person to be above the law and then you want him to be president? Gee, i wonder what sort of government you're hoping for in the future, hmmm.

Trump stole documents dealing with nuclear weapons.

His supporters keep saying he "declassified" these documents, but then again his supporters are also morons.

Nuclear documents can't be declassified by the President. The President's authority over classification was created by executive order. Classification of nuclear documentation was established by law. The President has no authority to declassify any documents dealing with nuclear weapons or nuclear power, or the development or security of either. They have to be jointly declassified by the DOD, DOE, and NSA.

So, when Trump STOLE those documents, he was committing a felony. It was also technically a violation of the espionage act. The espionage act doesn't require that a person make a willful attempt to sell or give the information to an enemy. All that is required is that a person illegally take classified documents, and allow others access to it. Because the documents were kept in an unlocked room at Trump's resort, which could be accessed by anyone working at the resort, it constitutes a violation of the espionage act. Whether or not the DOJ charges under the espionage act is another question. I doubt they will, unless they found concrete evidence that Trump was planning on doing something illegal with the documents.

Last edited:
If they got everything back, and his carelessness did not result in a foreign or domestic enemy getting a hold of the critical national security documents,

I think they will give the ex president deference and favor, and not charge him with the espionage act, and obstruction etc....

The bigger crime, was what he and his ilk did, in his Self Coup attempt on 1/6...to stay in office illegally and over throw, the vote of the people and Vote of the Electors illegally....!
Not really sure about that. First off, absconding with special acces intelligence is no small matter, ex-president or not. And it seems to me pretty cut and dry, in terms of it being a clear violation of law and establishing intent. Jan 6th was worse but I think a bit murkier in terms of establishing a connection between Trump and the events. Perverse as that is.

It sadly is so.
It is now necessary that when conservatives briefly recapture American Freedoms that they go NUCLEAR with political weaponization and ensure that the weak and stupid do not ever again hold any office - exert any control.

By whatever means necessary and very, fery quickly.

Not really sure about that. First off, absconding with special acces intelligence is no small matter, ex-president or not. And it seems to me pretty cut and dry, in terms of it being a clear violation of law and establishing intent. Jan 6th was worse but I think a bit murkier in terms of establishing a connection between Trump and the events. Perverse as that is.
Yes, the soft coup attempt is much more complicated and devious, with the fake elector scheme, Marshall law proposals, military confiscating voting machines, and corrupt legislator scheme, and corrupt congressional help, and the 1/6 riot, etc etc etc to illegally STEAL the election from the American voters and Joe Biden.....this was an attack from the enemy from within, on our entire Democratic Republic!

You are right though, that the stealing of govt top secret compartmented documents, and bringing them to an unsecure place, and refusing to return them all when asked and subpoenaed, is a cut and dry....easy case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back