Is the use of Deadly Force to protect property the solution to riots?

Cool, you gave two examples. LOL...what an idiot. Did OJ murder Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman? We can go back and forth forever, but there is no excuse for breaking the law. It is simply a childish excuse.

A jury said he didn't... but that was probably because the cops lied their asses off about the evidence. It kind of doesn't help your case when your star witness/investigator takes the fifth.

The two cases I pointed out show how unfair the system is.

Ms. Huffman had a lot of other options. She could have made her daughter study. She could have said,"Well, you didn't work very hard, so off to community college you go." Instead, she spent lots of money gaming the system to cheat someone who DID the hard work and got the good grades of a slot.

Ms. McDowell, on the other hand, simply lied about her address to get her kid out of the dangerous school he was in to a slightly nicer one. Send her to prison for five years....

Yup, can see why Black Folks don't take the Criminal Justice system very seriously.

Ms. McDowell, on the other hand, simply lied about her address to get her kid out of the dangerous school he was in to a slightly nicer one.

And the bank robbery and the drug dealing.

For the most part, schools are locally funded. If the people of a black area want better schools, then they can have the best schools if they're willing to pay for them just like white people. The real problem is poor schools are not the problem.

Yes, they are... how they are funded, how they are managed.

You can take the entire school of black kids, move them to an upper-middle-class new school, and their grades won't change. All they'll really do is destroy the school. At the same time, move all those white kids to the schools where the blacks came from, and they will continue to get good grades.

Hey, Ray, tell us how you aren't racist again, that shit never gets old. Look, man, I know some black person did something really awful to you once, but you need to get over it.

How much do our Chicago Public Schools spend per student? How many graduates can't read? LOL!

How about a tear gas system that activates when a window is broken or a door forced open? Kind of like a sprinkler system only for outside your business?
Unless it sprays for 24 hours straight, it wouldnt be much help.

How about a tear gas system that activates when a window is broken or a door forced open? Kind of like a sprinkler system only for outside your business?

These people have been known to attend riots in gas masks.
It would still get on their skin through their clothes. Anyone who went through boot camp knows how bad it is when you get thoroughly covered in that shit.

eah, race must be it since they were identical cases, huh Joe? From strongly left wing Snopes:

And it’s true that McDowell was sentenced to five years in prison while Huffman was sentenced only to 14 days. But enough differences exist in their respective cases to make juxtaposing them as individuals akin to an apples-to-oranges comparison.

It doesn't matter. The police wouldn't have entrapped her on the other charges if they weren't already going after her for the enrollment thing.

Nice white lady- Slap on the wrist.
Black lady- HARD TIME FOR GETTING YOUR KID OUT OF A WAR ZONE.

And you wonder why they are fucking rioting?

And yet when challenged, you couldn't finds those other things you lie about. The problem with you leftists is you live in your own little make believe world. You people are not grounded in reality.

I gave you a list... but if you are determined to get welfare because YOU DESERVE IT, then by all means, collect welfare, live in your slum and listen to the Police Scanner... If you weren't such an awful person, I'd feel bad for you.

Ms. McDowell, on the other hand, simply lied about her address to get her kid out of the dangerous school he was in to a slightly nicer one.

And the bank robbery and the drug dealing.

She had already served her time for those.

But you bring up a good point... Ms. Huffman is not going to be continually dragged into court on new charges, so there's that.

How much do our Chicago Public Schools spend per student? How many graduates can't read? LOL!

Not as much as Evanston spends, that's the point. Equality would be Evanston spends the same amount per student as Chicago does.

eah, race must be it since they were identical cases, huh Joe? From strongly left wing Snopes:

And it’s true that McDowell was sentenced to five years in prison while Huffman was sentenced only to 14 days. But enough differences exist in their respective cases to make juxtaposing them as individuals akin to an apples-to-oranges comparison.

It doesn't matter. The police wouldn't have entrapped her on the other charges if they weren't already going after her for the enrollment thing.

Why would they be rioting over apples vs bananas? Why do you on the left ignore what's right in front of you even when it comes from left-wing sources? Do you know why the police can't entrap me? Because I have no drugs to sell them. I don't know any prostitutes yet alone pimp them out.

Again, it's inherent that you leftists always side with the devil on issues. You believe a criminal that sold dangerous drugs to our children than you do a police officer that's law biding and keeps the peace of a community.

And yet when challenged, you couldn't finds those other things you lie about. The problem with you leftists is you live in your own little make believe world. You people are not grounded in reality.

I gave you a list... but if you are determined to get welfare because YOU DESERVE IT, then by all means, collect welfare, live in your slum and listen to the Police Scanner... If you weren't such an awful person, I'd feel bad for you.

No, you gave me a few jobs that required at least a year of experience in those fields. You failed......as always.

gas masks should require a license

I really thought they did, but I was also proven wrong with bullet proof vests. Civilians can get those too.

It would still get on their skin through their clothes. Anyone who went through boot camp knows how bad it is when you get thoroughly covered in that shit.

One of my Facebook friends posted a video about Israel. I don't know how genuine it was, but the video claimed that Israel uses high pressure hoses with blue dye in them. They spray away the protestors and pick up anybody that has the blue dye on them later on.

Liberals poor choices in conduct and the responsibility for it is ALWAYS on someone else.

One of my Facebook friends posted a video about Israel. I don't know how genuine it was, but the video claimed that Israel uses high pressure hoses with blue dye in them. They spray away the protestors and pick up anybody that has the blue dye on them later on.

could be---they are always looking for non-lethal methods. Gasoline balloon throwers have complained of serious injury from rubber bullets and tear gas.
There was one innovation which seemed to be
good for riot dispersion----a SKUNK BOMB

Great idea!

They entrapped her for dealing drugs and bank robbery? DURR.

I wonder if her felonies made it less of a war zone?

could be---they are always looking for non-lethal methods. Gasoline balloon throwers have complained of serious injury from rubber bullets and tear gas.
There was one innovation which seemed to be
good for riot dispersion----a SKUNK BOMB

They did an article of this guy in Cleveland who got hit in the eye with a rubber bullet and lost complete sight of it. The sob story was that he was an amateur photographer and wasn't there to protest. Yeah, sure he was.

I love how the media surrounds themselves around people like these without mentioning the police officers who are injured by the hundreds across this country. Speaking of losing vision, I understand that one police officer who got hit in the eye by an asshole with a laser will never see out of that eye again either. The police should have killed that guy right on the spot. That's what I'm for.

Tear gas only works so far outside, especially in windy areas. Unless rioters start using bulletproof vests, bullets are much more effective. Very few would risk their lives for a new video game system or a couple cartons of cigarettes.

tear gas can actually be TOLERATED by motivated people-----in BOOT CAMP --the kids are put in closed rooms and tear gas gets shot in whilst they sit there

Forum List

Back