I don't think Biden is losing his marbles; I think the Far Left has him in a pickle.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Around the same age my grandmother had some speech lapses and some senior moments, but she never lost her actual ability to think critically and respond. Joe Biden is, in my opinion, fine.

Where I think Biden suffers is in his ability toe the line between being NORMAL and appeasing the far left.

As an exercise, me and cousin did a mock debate, He played Trump, I played Biden. I kept the current events in mind, including the Biden crowd and the antifa communists.

How on earth am I supposed to appeal to normal law abiding Americans, including the silent majority of Democrats that DO NOT LIKE THE RIOTS, ARSON AND ANARCHY, while keep the antifa communists and fake libertarian anarhcists happy?

I had more senior moments than Joe trying to figure it out, and I'm less than half his age.

Around the same age my grandmother had some speech lapses and some senior moments, but she never lost her actual ability to think critically and respond. Joe Biden is, in my opinion, fine.

Where I think Biden suffers is in his ability toe the line between being NORMAL and appeasing the far left.

As an exercise, me and cousin did a mock debate, He played Trump, I played Biden. I kept the current events in mind, including the Biden crowd and the antifa communists.

How on earth am I supposed to appeal to normal law abiding Americans, including the silent majority of Democrats that DO NOT LIKE THE RIOTS, ARSON AND ANARCHY, while keep the antifa communists and fake libertarian anarhcists happy?

I had more senior moments than Joe trying to figure it out, and I'm less than half his age.

Yes, these ancient relics should not be running for office.
Trump Schooled Online After Claiming '1917' Flu Pandemic 'Probably Ended' WWII

Yes, these ancient relics should not be running for office.
Trump Schooled Online After Claiming '1917' Flu Pandemic 'Probably Ended' WWII

^
Fake news.

Unfortunately, it appears to be both. Biden is clearly in some kind of cognitive decline, AND the Left is doing pretty much everything it can to annoy absolutely as many people as possible. For icing on the cake, Biden is now essentially forced to restrict his veep choice -- at this insanely critical moment, and when there's every chance he won't even be in office for four full fucking years -- to only a fraction of the potential candidates. Ya can't have a dick, and your skin color must be acceptable. Holy shit.

You can't make this up. Incredible. If Trump wins, again, the Dems & Left will have been culpable. Again.

Last edited:

The deep state murdered his son to keep him out of the last election and now they are forcing him to run now. This guy is a pathetic piece of shit and yes man

Look at your posts for the last week...

IT is obvious you need help.

This guy seems to be doing just fine..
1597142673213.png

View attachment 373644
LOL I ride 50 to 100 miles at a clip, Biden rode 100 feet into a camera. If questioned he would have told reporters that he had a good jog

Unfortunately, it appears to be both. Biden is clearly in some kind of cognitive decline, AND the Left is doing pretty much everything it can to annoy absolutely as many people as possible. For icing on the cake, Biden is now essentially forced to restrict his veep choice -- at this insanely critical moment, and when there's every chance he won't even be in office for four full fucking years -- to only a fraction of the potential candidates. Ya can't have a dick, and your skin color must be acceptable. Holy shit.

You can't make this up. Incredible. If Trump wins, again, the Dems & Left will have been culpable. Again.

Biden picked his VP a long time back...

I think it is Susan Rice.... Serious person for a serious time...

Biden still talks like an adult... Comparing the two candidates speaking leaves a huge gap...

Biden still talks like an adult... Comparing the two candidates speaking leaves a huge gap...
Biden is not qualified to pick a tomato out of a fruit stand. He is not picking his VP

Rice is the most qualified, and both she and Biden understand and appreciate the gravity of the position.

Unlike the current WH occupant.

View attachment 373644
LOL I ride 50 to 100 miles at a clip, Biden rode 100 feet into a camera. If questioned he would have told reporters that he had a good jog

Great for you... When you running for President...

Lets be clear, can anyone see Trump cycling... He can't throw a baseball...

As for your last comment... I see that you only have personal attacks left cause you have been beaten on policies...

View attachment 373644

Great for you... When you running for President...

Lets be clear, can anyone see Trump cycling... He can't throw a baseball...

As for your last comment... I see that you only have personal attacks left cause you have been beaten on policies...
Seriously Biden wears diapers because he forgets to shit in the bathroom

Rice is the most qualified, and both she and Biden understand and appreciate the gravity of the position.

Biden is picking Michelle Obama

Man you are stoopid

Mac,

The discussion about Biden seems a bit mute in one way. Biden is going to appoint a top class team and let them run it.

Trump has had trouble filling roles and then is not getting the GOP A listers and when he gets the odd one he undermines them(reason not getting them).

Look have Obama handled Ebola com pared to COVID response. Obama found a Czar (who did know much about Viruses but was a top class admin) and then got out of Fauci and Birx way. Played a bit of golf...
Trump had to inject himself into it. Doesn't know or trust people involved to tackle the problem.

Some of the RW guys here say Obama was some how cheating by not having Press Conferences about it. Obama only did things when he thought it would help beat the virus.
Biden will of course be far closer to Obama but so would a John Kaisch or Paul Ryan, being competent is what these guys share...

Mac,

The discussion about Biden seems a bit mute in one way. Biden is going to appoint a top class team and let them run it.

Trump has had trouble filling roles and then is not getting the GOP A listers and when he gets the odd one he undermines them(reason not getting them).

Look have Obama handled Ebola com pared to COVID response. Obama found a Czar (who did know much about Viruses but was a top class admin) and then got out of Fauci and Birx way. Played a bit of golf...
Trump had to inject himself into it. Doesn't know or trust people involved to tackle the problem.

Some of the RW guys here say Obama was some how cheating by not having Press Conferences about it. Obama only did things when he thought it would help beat the virus.
Biden will of course be far closer to Obama but so would a John Kaisch or Paul Ryan, being competent is what these guys share...
Agreed, and I think we've seen that, once a person enters that office, they quickly come to understand its importance and complexity. Obviously Biden would. At this moment, we have a person who simply lacks that capacity, but I do believe it's a one-off.

Mac,

Agreed, and I think we've seen that, once a person enters that office, they quickly come to understand its importance and complexity. Obviously Biden would. At this moment, we have a person who simply lacks that capacity, but I do believe it's a one-off.

Agreed, I hope you are right with it being a one off...

But I am getting more worried... Trump has been incompetent but it has been a good thing in one sense, he did have the skill to undermine the constitution even with almost full GOP support. Imagine is he was competent.

Seriously, a crisis like COVID usually bands US together and gets them to crowd around and support the leadership. Think of 911... Trump even got an initial bump when COVID first struck. Leading America through crisis can be solidifying, great resources and ingenuity meet a great problem(storyline of half the movies in Hollywood).

At the end of the day US democracy is lopsided against urban citizens. At Present
US President lost the popular vote by 2% (3 million votes)

US Senate looks like this:
1597145107193.png

Yes, Democrats have 11% gap and they are less seats in the Senate. (Reagan v Mondial to find a Pres. Election that lobsided)

Congress is pretty bang on
1597145339969.png

But this shows Democrats even with the idiotic political correctness idiots are still way more popular than GOP. GOP is supressing voting as much as they can because it is toast if everyone votes.

Best thing is realistic thing to happen is for GOP to get creamed and then reevaluate.

The best actual thing to happen is for the election system to change to more proportional voting with single vote transfer. i.e. Preference voting in multiple seat areas...

Attachments

• 1597145157239.png
    1597145157239.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 59

Senility runs in my family---------------------my great grand mother had it, my grand mother has it, and I can't remember my mother ever not having it-------Biden is completely senile. Trust me. No mistaking the signs there----

Forum List

Back