Is the use of Deadly Force to protect property the solution to riots?

t's not someone else's fault, it's governments fault. But like I said, please keep spreading your message of hate towards working middle-class Americans. We'll take all the votes you're willing to send our way.

YOu don't work, you collect welfare.

No, gaming the system means manipulating it in such a way to take advantage of something that you're not actually entitled to; tricking the system. I never did any of that. I never applied for disability until a GOVERNMENT doctor told me I could no longer work, even though he knew I wanted to continue. He not only suggested I apply, but wrote me a prescription and told me to send a copy of that prescription to SS, and if they had any questions whatsoever, he'd be more than happy to discuss my prognosis with them or their medical staff. Whether he did or not, I don't know.

So you gamed the system... You had plenty of opporutnities to do other things, but man, you just went out and applied for that welfare check.

ou call that electronic jungle music, art???

Hey, Ray, tell us again how you aren't racist, that shit never gets old.

The kid told me he wanted to play rap. I explained to him that rap is not music. Music is best described as a group of notes that create a melody. There is little melody in rap. Secondly, rap was a 70's expression that meant to kiss or talk. That's where the name came from. I told him I don't teach talk. That's what an English teacher is for. I am not an English teacher, I am a music instructor.

Oh, wait, you're a music instructor now? Seriously Malibu Barbie doesn't have as many fucking careers as you have, and you are STILL collecting welfare?

Look, just because YOUR racist ass doesn't consider rap music, doesn't mean it isn't music.

As to your article about Dr. Carson: I see you once again never read what you post. If you did, you'd see that the Doctor had an outstanding career. As the article points out, he had six lawsuits in that time, and was one of the most brilliant brain surgeons this country has ever seen. Six lawsuits (as the article pointed out) is not that unusual in a extremely high-risk type of occupation such as brain surgery. It also pointed out that the good Doctor did over a hundred surgeries yearly.

Yeah, so brilliant he maimed his patients and had to leave medicine to do politics. It takes less skill to tell audiences of white people how shiftless the other negros are.

1597578363071.png

Apparently the law doesn't matter any more, just walk in and loot whatever you want and you won't be prosecuted. I want to loot our local farm store there are some tractor implements I need.

Release a pack of wolves on them! Spray deer sent on them
And hopefully the woman are on there periods . Haha

The law doesn't matter if it isn't applied fairly to start with.

Oh boy, the ole' it isn't fair narrative. They are justified to loot because it isn't fair. I mean, a white guy would never be put in prison for robbing a bank, only a black guy. What an absolute joke. This is most liberal's problem. They have never grown up and learned to accept personal responsibility.

Oh boy, the ole' it isn't fair narrative. They are justified to loot because it isn't fair. I mean, a white guy would never be put in prison for robbing a bank, only a black guy. What an absolute joke. This is most liberal's problem. They have never grown up and learned to accept personal responsibility.

Hey, funny thing. Remember Felicity Huffman? You know, the broad who spent 65,000 to get her underacheiving daughter into college. She spend a whopping 11 days in prison.

Meanwhile, Tanya McDowell got FIVE YEARS for enrolling her son under her babysitter's address.

Poor black kids get prison for doing drugs, Rush Limbaugh's fat ass gets rehab.

Come back to me about personal responsibility when you apply it evenly.

Hey, funny thing. Remember Felicity Huffman? You know, the broad who spent 65,000 to get her underacheiving daughter into college. She spend a whopping 11 days in prison.

Meanwhile, Tanya McDowell got FIVE YEARS for enrolling her son under her babysitter's address.

Cool, you gave two examples. LOL...what an idiot. Did OJ murder Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman? We can go back and forth forever, but there is no excuse for breaking the law. It is simply a childish excuse.

Cool, you gave two examples. LOL...what an idiot. Did OJ murder Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman? We can go back and forth forever, but there is no excuse for breaking the law. It is simply a childish excuse.

A jury said he didn't... but that was probably because the cops lied their asses off about the evidence. It kind of doesn't help your case when your star witness/investigator takes the fifth.

The two cases I pointed out show how unfair the system is.

Ms. Huffman had a lot of other options. She could have made her daughter study. She could have said,"Well, you didn't work very hard, so off to community college you go." Instead, she spent lots of money gaming the system to cheat someone who DID the hard work and got the good grades of a slot.

Ms. McDowell, on the other hand, simply lied about her address to get her kid out of the dangerous school he was in to a slightly nicer one. Send her to prison for five years....

Yup, can see why Black Folks don't take the Criminal Justice system very seriously.

A jury said he didn't... but that was probably because the cops lied their asses off about the evidence. It kind of doesn't help your case when your star witness/investigator takes the fifth.

The two cases I pointed out show how unfair the system is.

Ms. Huffman had a lot of other options. She could have made her daughter study. She could have said,"Well, you didn't work very hard, so off to community college you go." Instead, she spent lots of money gaming the system to cheat someone who DID the hard work and got the good grades of a slot.

Ms. McDowell, on the other hand, simply lied about her address to get her kid out of the dangerous school he was in to a slightly nicer one. Send her to prison for five years....

Yup, can see why Black Folks don't take the Criminal Justice system very seriously.
Why don't you demand your democrat masters fix the schools?

Why don't you demand your democrat masters fix the schools?

No problem. Give them the kind of funding white kids in the suburbs get, then we can talk.

For the most part, schools are locally funded. If the people of a black area want better schools, then they can have the best schools if they're willing to pay for them just like white people. The real problem is poor schools are not the problem.

You can take the entire school of black kids, move them to an upper-middle-class new school, and their grades won't change. All they'll really do is destroy the school. At the same time, move all those white kids to the schools where the blacks came from, and they will continue to get good grades.

So what is the real difference? Parenting. If the parents don't give a shit about their kids or their education, then of course they're not going to learn. I've seen it first hand in our schools which are all less than 10 years old and have the latest technology. I see these kids all over the street at 9:00, 10:00, and even past 11:00 pm on school nights. You don't see that in white middle-class neighborhoods. The kids are in the house doing homework, getting showered, and getting ample sleep for the next school day.

That's the difference.

For the most part, schools are locally funded. If the people of a black area want better schools, then they can have the best schools if they're willing to pay for them just like white people. The real problem is poor schools are not the problem.

Yes, they are... how they are funded, how they are managed.

You can take the entire school of black kids, move them to an upper-middle-class new school, and their grades won't change. All they'll really do is destroy the school. At the same time, move all those white kids to the schools where the blacks came from, and they will continue to get good grades.

Hey, Ray, tell us how you aren't racist again, that shit never gets old. Look, man, I know some black person did something really awful to you once, but you need to get over it.

Yeah, race must be it since they were identical cases, huh Joe? From strongly left wing Snopes:

And it’s true that McDowell was sentenced to five years in prison while Huffman was sentenced only to 14 days. But enough differences exist in their respective cases to make juxtaposing them as individuals akin to an apples-to-oranges comparison.

McDowell in 2012 received five years in state prison in Connecticut in a plea agreement reached with prosecutors over numerous charges, one of which included felony larceny. The larceny charge resulted from sending her son to a school district in which she did not not live, and it drew a public outcry. But she was arrested again, after the school incident, on charges that she offered drugs and prostitutes to undercover police officers. Her attorney, Darnell Crosland, argued at the time that he believed police had entrapped McDowell in retaliation for the public support she received in the school case, but prosecutors stated police were following up on a complaint that McDowell was dealing drugs on the street.

In all, McDowell faced seven counts for the school incident and drug charges, which were resolved together with a plea deal in which she was sentenced to a total of five years behind bars, five years’ probation, and a 12-year suspended sentence. McDowell, unlike Huffman, also had a criminal record: a previous conviction for bank robbery and for having a weapon in a vehicle. McDowell’s record may have influenced her sentencing: “A person’s prior criminal history is taken into consideration in determining any subsequent plea agreement and the corresponding sentence,” Mark Dupuis, spokesman for the Connecticut state division of criminal justice told us in an email.

It's what we've been telling you people on the left all along. A judge rules on the entire situation, and not just the crime alone, and certainly not on race. She is a multiple felon unlike Huffman who made one criminal mistake in her life.

Yes, they are... how they are funded, how they are managed.

They are funded and managed by the locals, not the federal government. I pay thousands of dollars every year to our local schools. In fact, it's well over half of our property tax here. Me nor any of my tenants have kids in those schools either.

Any community can do the same as us.

Hey, Ray, tell us how you aren't racist again, that shit never gets old. Look, man, I know some black person did something really awful to you once, but you need to get over it.

No Joe, it comes from listening to my police scanner. It's simple observation just looking out of my front window. It's from reading our police beat in our local paper. It's my former neighbors who had a basketball hoop setup in the backyard, and the entire neighborhood of black kids here playing until past 10:00, or when I summoned the police to stop them. Some of those kids were as young as 6 years old, and I don't even know if they were from this street or not.

YOu don't work, you collect welfare.

Disability is not welfare. What did I tell you about using big words you don't know the meaning of?

So you gamed the system... You had plenty of opporutnities to do other things, but man, you just went out and applied for that welfare check.

And yet when challenged, you couldn't finds those other things you lie about. The problem with you leftists is you live in your own little make believe world. You people are not grounded in reality.

Oh, wait, you're a music instructor now? Seriously Malibu Barbie doesn't have as many fucking careers as you have, and you are STILL collecting welfare?

Look, just because YOUR racist ass doesn't consider rap music, doesn't mean it isn't music.

I know what music is. I studied it all my life. Yes, I was a guitar teacher at a music store. Not that big of a deal.

Yeah, so brilliant he maimed his patients and had to leave medicine to do politics. It takes less skill to tell audiences of white people how shiftless the other negros are.

Again, read your article. The guy was at retirement age when he left his practice.

Apparently the law doesn't matter any more, just walk in and loot whatever you want and you won't be prosecuted. I want to loot our local farm store there are some tractor implements I need.

Fully agree the law should be applied fairly. I see Dems in Dem run states in Dem run cities in Dem run police departments and Dem run DA's convicting blacks in Dem run courts and sentencing them to Dem run prisons.

I wonder why it's always conservatives who obsess over guns all the time. They gotta have lots of guns. One for every day of the week. They complain about 'liberal city' crime. So if the crime is always in these liberal cities, then they should have nothing to worry about since no god fearing conservative would be caught dead in a 'liberal' city any way. No!
Come get them, traitor.

Fully agree the law should be applied fairly. I see Dems in Dem run states in Dem run cities in Dem run police departments and Dem run DA's convicting blacks in Dem run courts and sentencing them to Dem run prisons.

A lifelong friend of my works for the courts downtown. Since this subject rears it's ugly head all the time, I asked his opinion of unfair sentencing.

While he admitted there is no real record of that, in his own opinion, he has seen blacks get harsher sentences than whites for the same crimes. However, what's interesting about that is, those sentences were given by black judges.

It makes sense too. A judge, his family, or friends live in these neighborhoods. When they have troublemakers, the best thing a black judge can do for that black community is to get rid of the troublemakers for as long as possible. Conversely, if a white judge disliked blacks, the worst thing he could do for a black community is release criminals back into those societies.

Forum List

Back