Is the use of Deadly Force to protect property the solution to riots?

Creepy Joe plans to destroy nice middle and upper-middle-class suburbs. He wants to insert the lowest of lowlifes in them, which of course, their dirt, noise and crime will follow. This social engineering plan would put project buildings where your kids playground is. It will destroy your schools. It will lower your property value by half or more. It would increase your house and car insurance premiums. It will raise your taxes for additional rescue and safety forces plus equipment that will be needed. It would be a disaster.

Oh, noes, Ray lives in horror at the thought of living next to minorities....

I will, in fact..... I will be nice and give him a junk 9mm I bought for cash off a guy and then since I have his name, and the name of everyone involved as it will be a matter of public record, I will find out where they live, what office they work out of, and everything else about them.
And I will be shocked and saddened (but not really) to hear about them dying in a house fire, or that they got their throats cut at a urinal somewhere, or they just got gunned down in a parking lot.

Wow, so your gun fetish is so great that you'd kill law enforcement officers? Really.

Bad news, buddy, you gun nuts are in the minority in this country. A very small crazy minority.

If that happens then you are finished also. In victory the worse will happen.

Don't be so sure about that. I think we are getting to a point where the majority of us are getting fed up with your fetish.

We are tried of active shooter drills, and metal detectors and sending our kids to school with bullet proof backpacks because there are too many nuts out there with guns.

I will, in fact..... I will be nice and give him a junk 9mm I bought for cash off a guy and then since I have his name, and the name of everyone involved as it will be a matter of public record, I will find out where they live, what office they work out of, and everything else about them.
And I will be shocked and saddened (but not really) to hear about them dying in a house fire, or that they got their throats cut at a urinal somewhere, or they just got gunned down in a parking lot.

Wow, so your gun fetish is so great that you'd kill law enforcement officers? Really.

Bad news, buddy, you gun nuts are in the minority in this country. A very small crazy minority.
Except, not really.

If that happens then you are finished also. In victory the worse will happen.

Don't be so sure about that. I think we are getting to a point where the majority of us are getting fed up with your fetish.

We are tried of active shooter drills, and metal detectors and sending our kids to school with bullet proof backpacks because there are too many nuts out there with guns.
Nobody gives a shit how you feel about other people's freedom.

Mind your own business.

Creepy Joe plans to destroy nice middle and upper-middle-class suburbs. He wants to insert the lowest of lowlifes in them, which of course, their dirt, noise and crime will follow. This social engineering plan would put project buildings where your kids playground is. It will destroy your schools. It will lower your property value by half or more. It would increase your house and car insurance premiums. It will raise your taxes for additional rescue and safety forces plus equipment that will be needed. It would be a disaster.

Oh, noes, Ray lives in horror at the thought of living next to minorities....

No, our suburb is a majority black. If somebody worked their way to the suburbs, I have no problem with that. I'll be the first one to extend my hand in friendship. However Democrats inserting lowlife ghetto trash into nice neighborhoods has never worked, and I dare you to find me anywhere that it has.

You are just like racist Biden who said blacks are not like Hispanics. Hispanics have different cultures and blacks have only one.

No, our suburb is a majority black. If somebody worked their way to the suburbs, I have no problem with that. I'll be the first one to extend my hand in friendship. However Democrats inserting lowlife ghetto trash into nice neighborhoods has never worked, and I dare you to find me anywhere that it has.

Actually, it's worked just fine here in the Chicago Area.... when they finally tore down the high-rises and relocated those folks to affordable housing in the burbs, worked just fine.

The problem you have is your whole metro area is a basket case. Has been for decades.

You are just like racist Biden who said blacks are not like Hispanics. Hispanics have different cultures and blacks have only one.

Not what he said. He pointed out that hispanics have multiple cultures (Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban) which are very different than the shared culture of African Americans.

And I'm glad you're so obsessed with it you can't sleep at night. Well guess what? I can

I'm sure that's all your lazy welfare collecting ass does is sleep.

How does rioting, looting, and arson with no fear of prosecution make any of that happen?

Can you walk me through that?

Same way they ended the Vietnam War and caused the Civil Rights movement.

I've managed to be a model citizen for 60 years on this planet: vote every election, pay my taxes on time, never been in trouble with the law; not even an outstanding parking ticket, never seriously hurt anybody, owned firearms for 35 years, carried firearms for 12, even an outstanding driving record.

That's nice Buddy. I'm glad White Privilege is working out for you while you collect White People Welfare.
You equate responsible behavior with being white? That’s like “poor kids are just as smart as white kids”.
What do you equate with black?

Individual and protectors of them such as police have full moral and legal rights to protect life and property from mauraders disguised as social justice “protestors”

Actually, it's worked just fine here in the Chicago Area.... when they finally tore down the high-rises and relocated those folks to affordable housing in the burbs, worked just fine.

Oh, it did huh? Why don't you give me a name of a suburb where that happened?

I'm sure that's all your lazy welfare collecting ass does is sleep.

Even on disability, I do more physical work than you do. You sit on your ass conning people to pay you to write resumes; something they can do themselves by watching a few Youtube videos. Like I told you before, if you don't like me being on disability, then write to your nearest commie representative and tell them to get rid of the disability program, or at the very least, give me my medical card back so I can work again. I didn't ask for this. They put me here.

This is also why your party is losing more and more of the working middle-class. You people embellish lowlifes who have five kids they could never afford, get on welfare and SNAP, get a HUD house in the suburbs. But when middle-class working people need a hand, Democrats like you tell them to go straight to hell. You worked all your life so you don't deserve anything.

Well keep on preaching that message and remind people you are the epitome of the Democrat party.

Not what he said. He pointed out that hispanics have multiple cultures (Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban) which are very different than the shared culture of African Americans.

And it was a racist thing to say. Ben Carson is not the same culture as Jay-Z. They may have the same bloodline, but are not the same people or culture.

Oh, it did huh? Why don't you give me a name of a suburb where that happened?

You tell me what suburb you live in, maybe we can talk... I'll bet it has nothing to do with Scattered Site Housing...

I know they have this in Schaumburg, for instance, they are fine.

Even on disability, I do more physical work than you do. You sit on your ass conning people to pay you to write resumes; something they can do themselves by watching a few Youtube videos.

Yeah, guy, I've seen the ones they've learned from "youtube". The grammatical errors are hilarious to look at. I often tell people, spell check is not always your friend. My favorite is people who write "Manger" when they mean "Manager".

Like I told you before, if you don't like me being on disability, then write to your nearest commie representative and tell them to get rid of the disability program, or at the very least, give me my medical card back so I can work again. I didn't ask for this. They put me here.

Nobody put your there but your own defeatist attitudes.

You live in a slum on welfare, but it's always someone else's fault.

This is also why your party is losing more and more of the working middle-class. You people embellish lowlifes who have five kids they could never afford, get on welfare and SNAP, get a HUD house in the suburbs. But when middle-class working people need a hand, Democrats like you tell them to go straight to hell. You worked all your life so you don't deserve anything.

Naw, man, I just point out that you are gaming the system just like they are. That makes you just as bad. That you enjoy all the benefits of White Privilege makes it a tad worse.

And it was a racist thing to say. Ben Carson is not the same culture as Jay-Z. They may have the same bloodline, but are not the same people or culture.

That's true. Jay-Z worked very hard crafting his art. Ben Carson is an affirmative Action hire who got out of medicine when too many malpractice suits piled up.

You equate responsible behavior with being white? That’s like “poor kids are just as smart as white kids”.
What do you equate with black?

400 years of racism and oppression... which is what they've had to deal with.
Bullshit.
No black in America today is affected by racial oppression. Everything is post-civil rights, post-great society.
Here’s a link to ‘da ‘hood’...

You tell me what suburb you live in, maybe we can talk... I'll bet it has nothing to do with Scattered Site Housing...

I know they have this in Schaumburg, for instance, they are fine.

According to my research, there are only two lower income housing units in that city, and they're not cheap either. Furthermore I found this in Wiki:

here were 33,610 housing units at an average density of 1,748.7 per square mile (670.9/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 70.4% White, 4.2% African American, 0.2% Native American, 19.8% Asian (10.8% Indian, 2.5% Korean, 1.8% Filipino, 1.7% Chinese, 1.4% Japanese, 0.1% Vietnamese, 1.5% Other Asian), 0.03% Pacific Islander, 2.8% some other race, and 2.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.8% of the population.[19]

Nobody put your there but your own defeatist attitudes.

You live in a slum on welfare, but it's always someone else's fault.

It's not someone else's fault, it's governments fault. But like I said, please keep spreading your message of hate towards working middle-class Americans. We'll take all the votes you're willing to send our way.

Naw, man, I just point out that you are gaming the system just like they are. That makes you just as bad. That you enjoy all the benefits of White Privilege makes it a tad worse.

No, gaming the system means manipulating it in such a way to take advantage of something that you're not actually entitled to; tricking the system. I never did any of that. I never applied for disability until a GOVERNMENT doctor told me I could no longer work, even though he knew I wanted to continue. He not only suggested I apply, but wrote me a prescription and told me to send a copy of that prescription to SS, and if they had any questions whatsoever, he'd be more than happy to discuss my prognosis with them or their medical staff. Whether he did or not, I don't know.

It has nothing to do with race except perhaps for self-hating whites such as yourself.

That's true. Jay-Z worked very hard crafting his art. Ben Carson is an affirmative Action hire who got out of medicine when too many malpractice suits piled up.

Crafting his art???? :laughing0301: You call that electronic jungle music, art??? making words rhyme? Oooooh, scary talent. :auiqs.jpg:I started doing that at 8 years old.

It reminds me of when I was working at a music store part-time. I had a new student who was a black kid. The first thing I always did with a new student is interview them for about fifteen minutes. I needed to find out why they wanted to pay an instrument; what their inspiration was; if their was any music talent in the family, what was their goal in music and so forth.

The kid told me he wanted to play rap. I explained to him that rap is not music. Music is best described as a group of notes that create a melody. There is little melody in rap. Secondly, rap was a 70's expression that meant to kiss or talk. That's where the name came from. I told him I don't teach talk. That's what an English teacher is for. I am not an English teacher, I am a music instructor.

As to your article about Dr. Carson: I see you once again never read what you post. If you did, you'd see that the Doctor had an outstanding career. As the article points out, he had six lawsuits in that time, and was one of the most brilliant brain surgeons this country has ever seen. Six lawsuits (as the article pointed out) is not that unusual in a extremely high-risk type of occupation such as brain surgery. It also pointed out that the good Doctor did over a hundred surgeries yearly.

Forum List

Back