Is the use of Deadly Force to protect property the solution to riots?

Ms. McDowell, on the other hand, simply lied about her address to get her kid out of the dangerous school he was in to a slightly nicer one.

And the bank robbery and the drug dealing.

She had already served her time for those.

But you bring up a good point... Ms. Huffman is not going to be continually dragged into court on new charges, so there's that.

How much do our Chicago Public Schools spend per student? How many graduates can't read? LOL!

Not as much as Evanston spends, that's the point. Equality would be Evanston spends the same amount per student as Chicago does.

Link?

Ms. Huffman is not going to be continually dragged into court on new charges, so there's that.

Unless she starts robbing banks and dealing drugs, like that saintly black mom.

Not as much as Evanston spends, that's the point.

How much does Chicago spend to NOT teach their students to read?

I watched the Laura show tonight. She was discussing the continuing riots and attacks on businesses in Minneapolis this weekend that no other MSM outlet covered. Interviewing business owners, they told their story how they ran to their business only to helplessly watch it be looted, destroyed, and in some cases, burnt to the ground.

Some had businesses handed down for generations. Others were foreigners who came here to realize the American dream. Their city and state leaders allowed their dreams to go up in smoke.

Lowlifes who do these things have no fear, because there is no real deterrent to stopping them. We've seen these so-called leaders tell their police to stand down; to not enforce laws; to not protect these businesses; to allow them "room" to vent.

IMO, a real deterrent works every time it's tried. What if we had a federal law that allowed property owners to use deadly force to protect their property with no ability for city or local governments to prosecute?

A group of thugs start busting into a business. The business owner and family or other employees open fire killing dozens or hundreds of lowlifes. Other businesses do the same. Who in their right mind (after witnessing this) would think of trying to break into, or destroying another business down the street weary if they are armed and willing to kill to protect their investment?

True, hundreds of funerals, but also hundreds of businesses saved, millions of dollars not lost, and thousands of jobs saved in just one city. We need a national law of using deadly force to protect our property.
I totally agree. The cities could take some of the police funds and give AR-15's to the family members of each owner of the stores. Problem corrected.

There would be no need for that in Blue cities if only the mayors would allow them to arm themselves. There is no second Amendment privileges in New York City unless you're rich and can grease palms or politically affiliated with Democrats.

for the record---^^^ is right---It is close to impossible to get a gun license in New York City----(people are shot every day)

Link?

Even if she did, it's irrelevant. If all people got X sentence for doing X crime, then there would be no need for judges. The jury makes the call, hits a button on the keyboard, and it flashes the sentence.

But we need judges to judge more than the crime. We need them to judge the people: how did they interact with police, the jailer, did they run from the cops, did they try to discard evidence while running, how did they dress for court, did they show respect for the court, a whole list of things.

Judges can throw the book at you or give you a break. It's based on a lot of things besides the crime committed. If you only committed one crime, conducted yourself properly and respectfully with all authorities, you will likely get a break. If you have a record and are still committing crimes, you are likely going to get the book thrown at you because once you do get out, you will only cause more problems.

Why would they be rioting over apples vs bananas? Why do you on the left ignore what's right in front of you even when it comes from left-wing sources? Do you know why the police can't entrap me? Because I have no drugs to sell them. I don't know any prostitutes yet alone pimp them out.

I'm not sure why prostituted or drugs are illegal to start with... but never mind.

I'm sure no prostitute would work for you or even let you hire them..

One of my Facebook friends posted a video about Israel. I don't know how genuine it was, but the video claimed that Israel uses high pressure hoses with blue dye in them. They spray away the protestors and pick up anybody that has the blue dye on them later on.

Uh, buddy, Israel is a racist apartheid state that's been at war with its own people and all of its neighbors for 70 years... I'm pretty sure that's exactly what we DON'T want to be like.

No, you gave me a few jobs that required at least a year of experience in those fields. You failed......as always.

Ugly truth about job descriptions... they write them to describe the perfect candidate, but they'll often settle for the "Good enough Candidates"... at least before your boy Trump wrecked the economy.

But you go in with a defeatist attitude, you;ll always be- defeated.

tear gas can actually be TOLERATED by motivated people-----in BOOT CAMP --the kids are put in closed rooms and tear gas gets shot in whilst they sit there

Obviously, you've never been in a gas chamber where a sadistic sergeant does that.

Most people are in bad shape after that for a few minutes, and the concentration used is a lot lower than what would be used in a tactical situation....

tear gas can actually be TOLERATED by motivated people-----in BOOT CAMP --the kids are put in closed rooms and tear gas gets shot in whilst they sit there

Obviously, you've never been in a gas chamber where a sadistic sergeant does that.

Most people are in bad shape after that for a few minutes, and the concentration used is a lot lower than what would be used in a tactical situation....

Obviously you do not know what you are talking about-----tear gas is USUALLY used in the opened
air-----did you pass high school chemistry---remember the NATURAL GAS LAW?. "bad shape after that for a few minutes? SO ---OPENED AIR, NATURAL GAS LAW

You don't have time to figure out or ask are you here just to riot or are you here to kill or harm me
Once you crash my property it's open season

Someone high on drugs it will not have an effect on them

I'm not sure why prostituted or drugs are illegal to start with... but never mind.

What does it matter what you think? The bitch broke the law on several occasions. That's why the judge had no mercy on her. If she was a law abiding citizen with a clean record and respect for the court, she would have gotten a break.

What she did was try to rob taxpayers of the schools they were paying for. What if everybody did that? The more kids you have, the more teachers you need. The more teachers you need, the larger schools you need. We had the same problem here when the ghetto started to move in. Our city prosecuted them the same.

Uh, buddy, Israel is a racist apartheid state that's been at war with its own people and all of its neighbors for 70 years... I'm pretty sure that's exactly what we DON'T want to be like.

Yet you on the left are always telling us how wonderful other countries do things that we don't. But something that works against Americas enemies, now you have a problem with it. And yes, rioters are America's enemy.

Ugly truth about job descriptions... they write them to describe the perfect candidate, but they'll often settle for the "Good enough Candidates"... at least before your boy Trump wrecked the economy.

But you go in with a defeatist attitude, you;ll always be- defeated.

I have no defeatist attitude. I'm doing just fine. This bothers you ten times more than it bothers me. Outside of the China virus and my health issues, never been better.

No, they don't write the ad for perfect candidates. It's what's called job requirements. I'm beginning to wonder if you write resumes at all if you don't know a simple thing like that. The requirements are not written for a perfect employee, they are written as a minimum acceptable standard. You need at least X years in X field to get this job at a minimum.

Obviously you do not know what you are talking about-----tear gas is USUALLY used in the opened
air-----did you pass high school chemistry---remember the NATURAL GAS LAW?. "bad shape after that for a few minutes? SO ---OPENED AIR, NATURAL GAS LAW

11 years in the army. The way they released CS into the air was by mixing it with another chemical Methlyne Chloride

now as I always say to you.

What does it matter what you think? The bitch broke the law on several occasions. That's why the judge had no mercy on her. If she was a law abiding citizen with a clean record and respect for the court, she would have gotten a break.

What she did was try to rob taxpayers of the schools they were paying for. What if everybody did that? The more kids you have, the more teachers you need. The more teachers you need, the larger schools you need. We had the same problem here when the ghetto started to move in. Our city prosecuted them the same.

Okay. Felicity Huffman also broke the law... and she got 11 days... Again- one law for white people, one law for black people. This is why they're rioting, dummy.

Either they both get 11 days, or they both get five years. Of we realize neither one of these things is worth locking people up over, and move on with it.

The absurdity of Huffman's sentence is that she was sent to a "prison" that was more like a resort. That we even have these prisons for the rich and famous is absurd.

Take the rich white criminals and throw them in the same nasty overcrowded prisons we send poor black people to, you'd be AMAZED how fast we get prison reform in this country.

Yet you on the left are always telling us how wonderful other countries do things that we don't. But something that works against Americas enemies, now you have a problem with it. And yes, rioters are America's enemy.

No, they are your fellow citizens, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be.

This is something a very wise officer said to me when I was in the service during Civil Disturbance Training.

Dumb ass racists like you kept making excuses for the thug cops, and they are done listening to your excuses.

I don't want to live like a Zionist, next door to people who want to kill me and have a very good reason to. I'm not sure why you want to live like that, cowered in your home bunker with your guns, listening to the police scanner while you wait for your welfare... er.. "disability" check to arrive. It sounds like a pretty miserable experience.

No, they don't write the ad for perfect candidates. It's what's called job requirements. I'm beginning to wonder if you write resumes at all if you don't know a simple thing like that. The requirements are not written for a perfect employee, they are written as a minimum acceptable standard. You need at least X years in X field to get this job at a minimum.

Actually, people in the know, know that they write these job descriptions for exaggerated qualifications... Perfect candidates aren't out there. Then again, it's kind of sad that you've gathered so few skills in 60 years that you can't do anything but one job. Kind of a poor reflection on you, buddy.

Here is a great article by the Great Liz Ryan, that talks about this very subject.

Why do we take the time to create job descriptions that are out of date before the ink is dry on the paper? We do it in order to be able to say "You're not doing this thing you're supposed to do -- it's right here on your job description! You're in trouble." We do it so that we can say "Stop doing that -- it isn't your job description." We say that we need job descriptions to pay people appropriately, but that is not true.

Okay. Felicity Huffman also broke the law... and she got 11 days... Again- one law for white people, one law for black people. This is why they're rioting, dummy.

Either they both get 11 days, or they both get five years. Of we realize neither one of these things is worth locking people up over, and move on with it.

It's apples and oranges. One was cheating taxpayers out of their money by her sending her kid to a school she isn't paying for. I don't know what document she signed to get her kid into that school, but I'm sure it came with a disclosure about the possible penalties of doing what she did.

What happens to politicians that were ripping off the system and stealing taxpayer dollars? They are prosecuted and end up in prison. She did pretty much the same thing.

Huffman didn't steal one red cent from her local school. She paid somebody to pose as her daughter to score high on a college SAT. Colleges are privately funded, and the only person she cheated was perhaps somebody else that was trying to get into that school. She was sentenced appropriately.

Once again you are trying to make race an issue that isn't there. Cheating taxpayers and cheating on a college SAT are two entirely different things.

No, they are your fellow citizens, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be.

This is something a very wise officer said to me when I was in the service during Civil Disturbance Training.

Dumb ass racists like you kept making excuses for the thug cops, and they are done listening to your excuses.

I don't want to live like a Zionist, next door to people who want to kill me and have a very good reason to. I'm not sure why you want to live like that, cowered in your home bunker with your guns, listening to the police scanner while you wait for your welfare... er.. "disability" check to arrive. It sounds like a pretty miserable experience.

That's something we can agree on, these people who moved in here are a miserable experience. It's why our government needs to stop with this ongoing failure of social engineering. As long as they continue destroying once great areas, the damage will continue, and Biden promises to put it on steroids.

It's not too hard to figure out. When bad people move in, good people move out. As that trend continues, it doesn't stop until an area is completely destroyed.

As to the rioters, no, they are not my fellow citizens. My fellow citizens are part of a society that obeys the laws we set before them. These people are using Floyed as an excuse to act like animals, and I hope every last one is caged like an animal. There is no reason to be outraged. The officer kneeled on this career criminals neck, he died between that and all the dope in his system, was immediately removed from the job and charged with murder. So WTF are they so pissed off about? We did everything correctly.

Actually, people in the know, know that they write these job descriptions for exaggerated qualifications... Perfect candidates aren't out there. Then again, it's kind of sad that you've gathered so few skills in 60 years that you can't do anything but one job. Kind of a poor reflection on you, buddy.

Your article had nothing to do with what we were talking about. I guess that's why the author was listed as an "ex" contributor. It was simply her opinion. You just contradicted yourself and didn't realize it. First you state they write the help wanted ad for the perfect candidate, and then come back later and say there is no such thing.

Any job that pays anything close to a livable wage requires experience in that field of work. The only exception is if they can't find a person with such experience, and perhaps take a chance with somebody who has related experience to the job. Even if you have a college degree, you may still end up unemployed in that line of work because you have no experience in what you studied for.

My niece is a perfect example of that. She graduated with a biology degree at the top of her class. Her goal was to work in a medical laboratory. After six years, she's still waiting tables at a restaurant. My cousin, a research doctor, invited her over to her lab for a week in Maryland. My cousin was amazed at how much she knew without experience. She couldn't hire my niece because they have a no family policy. But she is the supervisor of her laboratory, and of course the best reference that anybody could have to get a job in that line of work. But like I said, still waiting tables.

It's apples and oranges. One was cheating taxpayers out of their money by her sending her kid to a school she isn't paying for. I don't know what document she signed to get her kid into that school, but I'm sure it came with a disclosure about the possible penalties of doing what she did.

There were a bunch of legal documents Huffman signed, probably a lot more than what McDowell signed. Of course, McDowell was homeless, she used her babysitter's address which was in the district.

Huffman didn't steal one red cent from her local school. She paid somebody to pose as her daughter to score high on a college SAT. Colleges are privately funded, and the only person she cheated was perhaps somebody else that was trying to get into that school. She was sentenced appropriately.

NO, she stole from the state, and she stole from the person who honestly earned that college slot. She got off because she was a rich white celebrity.

So let's review. Cheating because your daughter was too lazy to do the hard work. Meh, 11 days at a country club.

Cheating because you don't want your child to be murdered in a dangerous school. Damn, you, you uppity Negro. Five years. And we'll send in undercover officers to frame you on other charges!!!!

Yes, Ray, you are a racist. Sorry bud.

If anything, the sentences should be reversed. Aunt Becky gets the five years, and Tanya gets the 11 days.

That's something we can agree on, these people who moved in here are a miserable experience. It's why our government needs to stop with this ongoing failure of social engineering. As long as they continue destroying once great areas, the damage will continue, and Biden promises to put it on steroids.

Awesome. Maybe we can work on fixing racism, then.

It's not too hard to figure out. When bad people move in, good people move out. As that trend continues, it doesn't stop until an area is completely destroyed.

So by your own admission, you aren't one of the good people because you didn't move out. BUt your welfare check is totally better than their welfare check.

As to the rioters, no, they are not my fellow citizens. My fellow citizens are part of a society that obeys the laws we set before them. These people are using Floyed as an excuse to act like animals, and I hope every last one is caged like an animal. There is no reason to be outraged. The officer kneeled on this career criminals neck, he died between that and all the dope in his system, was immediately removed from the job and charged with murder. So WTF are they so pissed off about? We did everything correctly.

No, everything correctly would have been removing guys like Chauvin 10 years ago and fixing the police departments. We have riots because we DIDN'T Fix these problems when people asked nicely.

our article had nothing to do with what we were talking about. I guess that's why the author was listed as an "ex" contributor. It was simply her opinion. You just contradicted yourself and didn't realize it. First you state they write the help wanted ad for the perfect candidate, and then come back later and say there is no such thing.

It had everything to do with what I was talking about... you need to have someone explain the big words to you?

Any job that pays anything close to a livable wage requires experience in that field of work. The only exception is if they can't find a person with such experience, and perhaps take a chance with somebody who has related experience to the job. Even if you have a college degree, you may still end up unemployed in that line of work because you have no experience in what you studied for.

Bullshit. College kids get jobs with no experience all the time. PEople get jobs with unrelated experience all the time.

What they don't do is go in with an attitude of 'I can't get the job I want, so I'd better apply for disability!!!"

The absurdity of Huffman's sentence is that she was sent to a "prison" that was more like a resort. That we even have these prisons for the rich and famous is absurd.

Take the rich white criminals and throw them in the same nasty overcrowded prisons we send poor black people to, you'd be AMAZED how fast we get prison reform in this country.

Here is a great article by the Great Liz Ryan, that talks about this very subject.

Why do we take the time to create job descriptions that are out of date before the ink is dry on the paper? We do it in order to be able to say "You're not doing this thing you're supposed to do -- it's right here on your job description! You're in trouble." We do it so that we can say "Stop doing that -- it isn't your job description." We say that we need job descriptions to pay people appropriately, but that is not true.

No, they're roting because they are lazy pigs who don't want to have to buy TV's and $150 dollar shoes for themselves.

I watched the Laura show tonight. She was discussing the continuing riots and attacks on businesses in Minneapolis this weekend that no other MSM outlet covered. Interviewing business owners, they told their story how they ran to their business only to helplessly watch it be looted, destroyed, and in some cases, burnt to the ground.

Some had businesses handed down for generations. Others were foreigners who came here to realize the American dream. Their city and state leaders allowed their dreams to go up in smoke.

Lowlifes who do these things have no fear, because there is no real deterrent to stopping them. We've seen these so-called leaders tell their police to stand down; to not enforce laws; to not protect these businesses; to allow them "room" to vent.

IMO, a real deterrent works every time it's tried. What if we had a federal law that allowed property owners to use deadly force to protect their property with no ability for city or local governments to prosecute?

A group of thugs start busting into a business. The business owner and family or other employees open fire killing dozens or hundreds of lowlifes. Other businesses do the same. Who in their right mind (after witnessing this) would think of trying to break into, or destroying another business down the street weary if they are armed and willing to kill to protect their investment?

True, hundreds of funerals, but also hundreds of businesses saved, millions of dollars not lost, and thousands of jobs saved in just one city. We need a national law of using deadly force to protect our property.

Yes one round in the head per looter

There were a bunch of legal documents Huffman signed, probably a lot more than what McDowell signed. Of course, McDowell was homeless, she used her babysitter's address which was in the district.

Which is against the law in both cases. However Huffman didn't steal local taxpayers money.

NO, she stole from the state, and she stole from the person who honestly earned that college slot. She got off because she was a rich white celebrity.

So let's review. Cheating because your daughter was too lazy to do the hard work. Meh, 11 days at a country club.

Cheating because you don't want your child to be murdered in a dangerous school. Damn, you, you uppity Negro. Five years. And we'll send in undercover officers to frame you on other charges!!!!

If anything, the sentences should be reversed. Aunt Becky gets the five years, and Tanya gets the 11 days.

Like always you create lies to make your case.

Nobody stole anything from the state. As I stated, the worst offense to another person is her kid got into that school instead of one that was more deserving of it.

McDowell was not sentenced to five years for the school issue alone which is larceny, it was in combination with all her other crimes. Huffman was sentenced for one crime that hurt virtually nobody.

Huffman had no criminal record--McDowell did. Judges take past criminal activity into consideration when giving sentences. It's always been like that and always will be. It's the reason we have judges.

Race had nothing to do with it. These were two separate judges in two separate states with two completely different situations.

Then let us both hope your street is the first one Joe picks to end racism. Can't wait to see you here crying how it's the Republicans fault you lost half of your property value and can't sleep at night.

So by your own admission, you aren't one of the good people because you didn't move out. BUt your welfare check is totally better than their welfare check.

They get welfare, I get disability, but you're too much of a moron to come to terms with that, and I can only hope in the near future you find yourself in the same situation. That invisible man in the sky is known for doing things like that.

In any case, I'm here because my elderly parents are nearby. I'm also here because this is where my business is. I also have the most wonderful tenants anybody could hope for. If and when all that goes down the drain, I will move out.

No, everything correctly would have been removing guys like Chauvin 10 years ago and fixing the police departments. We have riots because we DIDN'T Fix these problems when people asked nicely.

These are all liberal cities you're talking about here. So why haven't the Democrats fixed these problems all of these years?

It had everything to do with what I was talking about... you need to have someone explain the big words to you?

It said nothing about advertising and what type of employees anybody was getting or expected to get. That's what we were talking about.

Bullshit. College kids get jobs with no experience all the time. PEople get jobs with unrelated experience all the time.

What they don't do is go in with an attitude of 'I can't get the job I want, so I'd better apply for disability!!!"

Yes, college kids get jobs with no experience depending on the field of work and pay they're willing to accept. Not all fields of work are the same. In other cases, you can't get into a profession unless you work for near minimum wage while getting that experience, or know somebody that can give you a hand.

It's the same way in my former line of work. When I got my license, I had to work for next to nothing in order to get experience. As I learned and gained experience, I became worth more money. But you're not going to get out of truck driving school and get a T/T job at UPS or any other major carrier. It's a minimum of 2 years experience with a good driving record.

Felicity Huffman also broke the law... and she got 11 days...

Huffman wasn't stealing taxpayer funds when she broke the law.

Either they both get 11 days, or they both get five years.

Wow. That's stupid.

our article had nothing to do with what we were talking about. I guess that's why the author was listed as an "ex" contributor. It was simply her opinion. You just contradicted yourself and didn't realize it. First you state they write the help wanted ad for the perfect candidate, and then come back later and say there is no such thing.

There were a bunch of legal documents Huffman signed, probably a lot more than what McDowell signed.

Legal documents about the SAT test?

NO, she stole from the state, and she stole from the person who honestly earned that college slot.

Vassar is a state school?

Cheating because you don't want your child to be murdered in a dangerous school. Damn, you, you uppity Negro. Five years.

You misspelled "uppity Negro bank robber and drug dealer".

And we'll send in undercover officers to frame you on other charges!!!!

You said she already served her time on those charges. How'd they go back in time to frame her on bank robbery and weapons charges, after she committed larceny? Was it unfair to catch her selling drugs after she committed larceny?

You said she already served her time on those charges. How'd they go back in time to frame her on bank robbery and weapons charges, after she committed larceny? Was it unfair to catch her selling drugs after she committed larceny?

These criminals cases can be confusing. In spite of the trouble she was in because of the school incident, she was then selling dope and pimping prostitutes right after. Her lawyer claimed that it was entrapment because the cops were unhappy with the attention she was getting from the larceny charge. Like police really give a shit if she was getting attention.

Any fair and reasonable judge looks at this and says "This woman simply didn't learn her lesson. She was already in trouble with the school thing, and while waiting for her trial, went out and committed more felonious crimes!" Then the judge looks at her past record which included a bank robbery and an illegal gun in her car, and gives her 5 years in prison.

Doctor Joe thinks that what she did and the life she led is an exact comparison to a successful woman who never so much as had an outstanding parking ticket, and paid off an administrator to change the grades of her daughters SAT test. When caught, she fully confessed to what she did and didn't give authorities a hard time.

In Doctor Joe's world, none of that matters. They are the exact same case in his mind with the only difference being they were of different races.

These criminals cases can be confusing. In spite of the trouble she was in because of the school incident, she was then selling dope and pimping prostitutes right after. Her lawyer claimed that it was entrapment because the cops were unhappy with the attention she was getting from the larceny charge. Like police really give a shit if she was getting attention.

Any fair and reasonable judge looks at this and says "This woman simply didn't learn her lesson. She was already in trouble with the school thing, and while waiting for her trial, went out and committed more felonious crimes!" Then the judge looks at her past record which included a bank robbery and an illegal gun in her car, and gives her 5 years in prison.

Doctor Joe thinks that what she did and the life she led is an exact comparison to a successful woman who never so much as had an outstanding parking ticket, and paid off an administrator to change the grades of her daughters SAT test. When caught, she fully confessed to what she did and didn't give authorities a hard time.

In Doctor Joe's world, none of that matters. They are the exact same case in his mind with the only difference being they were of different races.

How in the Hell do you "entrap" someone into selling drugs and pimping prostitutes?

Forum List

Back