Is the use of Deadly Force to protect property the solution to riots?

Actually, no, it just shows that cops are racist and more likely to use deadly force against them.

Actually, no, it just shows that cops are racist and more likely to use deadly force against them.

You'd have to look at the numbers for all interactions with police.
Divide those interactions into white, black, etc.
Then look at those where the civilian resisted arrested, fled the scene, attacked the officer with a weapon, without a weapon etc.

Then you'd see that black criminals are actually shot at a lower rate than whites.

But that doesn't fit your preconceived notion. So I see why you's avoid that.

It could also be that basic arithmetic is too complicated for him.

And why is it? Because of no resistance. In your city, they are letting the criminals out faster than the cops can bring them in. No fear of a real deterrent.

The ultimate deterrent is death.

Death is why we have the riots to start with... you think you are going to have less riots with more deaths, you are kind of delusional.

Here's the ugly truth.. Thanks to the National Rampage Association, the people are better armed than the cops and the army. You guys always talk about your "Second Amendment Solutions", but this is what one would look like.

So, yeah, Pradip the store owner could shoot Jamal over that bag of chips, but Jamal's friends will be looking for him for the rest of his life. Not a good solution.

No, he was pulling a realistic gun on a police officer and the officer was found not guilty by a grand jury.

Tired of having this conversation with you.

Mentally unstable cop who was fired from his last job shot a kid with no warning who did not have the toy in his hand...

Corrupt DA swept it under the rug and got voted out of office... City settled for millions because they knew they'd lose if a lawyer actually argued the case.

He was also disobeying commands by the officers. All he had to do was put his arms behind his back as instructed, and he would have lived that day. He'd probably be dead now anyway he was in such bad health.

In both cases, the suspect refused to obey the commands of the officers.

Tell you what. ATF Agents kick in your front door and tell you to give up your Penis Substitute. Somehow, I don't think you are going to go along meekly.

1597365493199.png

The police need to use the principle of shoot to kill way more often. In fact, law abiding people need to use shoot to kill everytime they find looters and arsonists. Keep shooting until the looters and arsonists are all gone.

Stop thinking this isn't a race war. Your side is predetermined.

Tired of having this conversation with you.

Mentally unstable cop who was fired from his last job shot a kid with no warning who did not have the toy in his hand...

Corrupt DA swept it under the rug and got voted out of office... City settled for millions because they knew they'd lose if a lawyer actually argued the case.

I know Joe, you made up your own little story and believe it instead of watching or listening to all the evidence.

Tell you what. ATF Agents kick in your front door and tell you to give up your Penis Substitute. Somehow, I don't think you are going to go along meekly.

Did you go mental on me or what? What does the ATF have to do with that situation?

I watched the Laura show tonight. She was discussing the continuing riots and attacks on businesses in Minneapolis this weekend that no other MSM outlet covered. Interviewing business owners, they told their story how they ran to their business only to helplessly watch it be looted, destroyed, and in some cases, burnt to the ground.

Some had businesses handed down for generations. Others were foreigners who came here to realize the American dream. Their city and state leaders allowed their dreams to go up in smoke.

Lowlifes who do these things have no fear, because there is no real deterrent to stopping them. We've seen these so-called leaders tell their police to stand down; to not enforce laws; to not protect these businesses; to allow them "room" to vent.

IMO, a real deterrent works every time it's tried. What if we had a federal law that allowed property owners to use deadly force to protect their property with no ability for city or local governments to prosecute?

A group of thugs start busting into a business. The business owner and family or other employees open fire killing dozens or hundreds of lowlifes. Other businesses do the same. Who in their right mind (after witnessing this) would think of trying to break into, or destroying another business down the street weary if they are armed and willing to kill to protect their investment?

True, hundreds of funerals, but also hundreds of businesses saved, millions of dollars not lost, and thousands of jobs saved in just one city. We need a national law of using deadly force to protect our property.
I don't think the use of Deadly Force to protect property is the solution to riots ....

It's just property.

But, it is certainly the solution to end Leftism.

I watched the Laura show tonight. She was discussing the continuing riots and attacks on businesses in Minneapolis this weekend that no other MSM outlet covered. Interviewing business owners, they told their story how they ran to their business only to helplessly watch it be looted, destroyed, and in some cases, burnt to the ground.

Some had businesses handed down for generations. Others were foreigners who came here to realize the American dream. Their city and state leaders allowed their dreams to go up in smoke.

Lowlifes who do these things have no fear, because there is no real deterrent to stopping them. We've seen these so-called leaders tell their police to stand down; to not enforce laws; to not protect these businesses; to allow them "room" to vent.

IMO, a real deterrent works every time it's tried. What if we had a federal law that allowed property owners to use deadly force to protect their property with no ability for city or local governments to prosecute?

A group of thugs start busting into a business. The business owner and family or other employees open fire killing dozens or hundreds of lowlifes. Other businesses do the same. Who in their right mind (after witnessing this) would think of trying to break into, or destroying another business down the street weary if they are armed and willing to kill to protect their investment?

True, hundreds of funerals, but also hundreds of businesses saved, millions of dollars not lost, and thousands of jobs saved in just one city. We need a national law of using deadly force to protect our property.

:yes_text12:

I'm a conscious guy. Someone tries destroying me, what's mine, my family or dogs I sleep well at nights knowing they're dead. Unless they happened to strike me as a young lost soul with hope, I'd have no issues popping a cap in their ass. Why entertain thugs?

Death is why we have the riots to start with... you think you are going to have less riots with more deaths, you are kind of delusional.

Here's the ugly truth.. Thanks to the National Rampage Association, the people are better armed than the cops and the army. You guys always talk about your "Second Amendment Solutions", but this is what one would look like.

So, yeah, Pradip the store owner could shoot Jamal over that bag of chips, but Jamal's friends will be looking for him for the rest of his life. Not a good solution.

Yes, death is the ultimate deterrent. Do you think if those business owners were allowed to shoot and kill Jamal, that he would be stealing chips in the first place? Is your life worth a bag of chips? Time for a true story here:

Many years ago a middle-east family took over an old Dairy Mart store that was closed down. It was right around the corner from my house so I shopped there all the time. I got to know the family and it was quite enjoyable going there.

One night I went to get some beer, and the police were coming out. I asked the young clerk if he was okay and what happened. Some drunk from the bar went in there and stole some cigarettes from a display on the counter. He said the cops only said if the guy comes back, give them a call and they will kick him out of the store.

He said where he came from, they had outdoor markets. If a person stole anything from a vendor, off comes his hand, not in a hospital either. Steal a second time, off comes the other hand. There is no third time.

He claimed we have more theft in our suburb in a week than the entire middle-east has in a year.

Bottom line is, a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

I don't think the use of Deadly Force to protect property is the solution to riots ....

It's just property.

I think it is a solution. A bunch of losers start bashing out the windows of your business, you kill a few dozen. Think the rest are going to stick around and get killed too? They're going to run like a tornado was coming.

I think it is a solution. A bunch of losers start bashing out the windows of your business, you kill a few dozen. Think the rest are going to stick around and get killed too? They're going to run like a tornado was coming.
The American Left is the biggest ENEMY this Great Nation faces today.

They must be stopped at ALL and BY ANY Means ..........

It's just property.

When you redefine looting as reparations I think a step up in force is justified to bring them back to reality.

When you redefine looting as reparations I think a step up in force is justified to bring them back to reality.
We have been fighting Communist Ideology since this Country's Founding.

Granted it has been called different names over the Centuries .... but, it's always been the same thing.

There is only one way to address this evil!!

The American Left is the biggest ENEMY this Great Nation faces today.

They must be stopped at ALL and BY ANY Means ..........

Totally agree. But it's the American left creating all these problems. You aren't going to see many Republican rioters.

We have to have guns because of Democrats. Democrats are violent people. They talk about getting rid of guns. But there is only one way to do that, and that is get rid of Democrats first. The reason we need to carry guns is because of Democrats.

If I need to go to my convenient store at night, I take my gun. I'm not worried about a Republican holding up the place, hitting me over the head and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do those things. Or if I have to make an ATM withdrawal at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging in between my car and the machine to rob me. No, no no. Republicans don't do that. Only Democrats do.

As we have seen, and are still witnessing today, Democrats are neanderthals. They're like modern cave men. It reminds me of an old Chinese proverb my martial arts teacher taught me: "only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem."

As we see, we have a party of people who's minds are took weak to solve any problem, hence the violence from them.

Totally agree. But it's the American left creating all these problems. You aren't going to see many Republican rioters.

We have to have guns because of Democrats. Democrats are violent people. They talk about getting rid of guns. But there is only one way to do that, and that is get rid of Democrats first. The reason we need to carry guns is because of Democrats.

If I need to go to my convenient store at night, I take my gun. I'm not worried about a Republican holding up the place, hitting me over the head and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do those things. Or if I have to make an ATM withdrawal at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging in between my car and the machine to rob me. No, no no. Republicans don't do that. Only Democrats do.

As we have seen, and are still witnessing today, Democrats are neanderthals. They're like modern cave men. It reminds me of an old Chinese proverb my martial arts teacher taught me: "only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem."

As we see, we have a party of people who's minds are took weak to solve any problem, hence the violence from them.
You are absolutely correct.

The 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution was established as a defense against Democrats.

Granted .... they were not called Democrats then .... but, the Ideology was exactly the same!!!

Forum List

Back