Is the use of Deadly Force to protect property the solution to riots?

no - we don't all get held to the same standard ya fuck.

affirmative action alone defies that now doesn't it? already the balance is trying to "socially shift" to make people accountable to measures YOU feel are needed.

Main beneficiaries of AA have been white women... so there's that.

It doesn't make up for the inherent racism in the hiring process.

your argument is pure emotion, zero facts. so your idea of "order" is only based off what YOU feel order should be. problem is, we all have to agree and abide to that for it to work. when you go rogue and start beating people up because you're not getting your way, you show you are 3 years old mentally.

Hey, guy, I'm not beating anyone up.

Fact is, cops are more likely to shoot a black person than a white person. They are fed up with it. now, you can keep escalating this to a civil war, or you can sit down and sensibly address their greivences... I'm for sitting down... because I don't really want a civil war and I certainly don't want one your side might potentially win.

Fact is, cops are more likely to shoot a black person than a white person.

Show your math.

no - we don't all get held to the same standard ya fuck.

affirmative action alone defies that now doesn't it? already the balance is trying to "socially shift" to make people accountable to measures YOU feel are needed.

Main beneficiaries of AA have been white women... so there's that.

It doesn't make up for the inherent racism in the hiring process.

your argument is pure emotion, zero facts. so your idea of "order" is only based off what YOU feel order should be. problem is, we all have to agree and abide to that for it to work. when you go rogue and start beating people up because you're not getting your way, you show you are 3 years old mentally.

Hey, guy, I'm not beating anyone up.

Fact is, cops are more likely to shoot a black person than a white person. They are fed up with it. now, you can keep escalating this to a civil war, or you can sit down and sensibly address their greivences... I'm for sitting down... because I don't really want a civil war and I certainly don't want one your side might potentially win.

Yeah, bullshit. Here are the real stats.

Fact is, cops are more likely to shoot a black person than a white person.

Show your math.

Uh, no. This has been documented, and I really don't waste time doing your research for you.

This has been documented,

Baloney.

and I really don't waste time doing your research for you.

Obviously. You'd feel silly if you did the math and saw it disproved your point.

Yeah, bullshit. Here are the real stats.

So blacks make up 25% of the people shot and 13% of the population... Hmmmm... what's wrong with this picture.

So blacks make up 25% of the people shot and 13% of the population... Hmmmm... what's wrong with this picture.

If they commit 50% of the violent crimes, they should probably be more than 25% of those shot.

What's the alternative to (deadly) physical force to protect property? Do you walk away and surrender everything you earned in a long lifetime to a bunch of kids who threaten to beat you up or worse? Do you call 9-11 during a riot and hope the Police respond at all or in time to keep your life's work from going up in flames? If merely brandishing a (legally owned deadly weapon is enough to protect your property,,,why not?

What's the alternative to (deadly) physical force to protect property? Do you walk away and surrender everything you earned in a long lifetime to a bunch of kids who threaten to beat you up or worse? Do you call 9-11 during a riot and hope the Police respond at all or in time to keep your life's work from going up in flames? If merely brandishing a (legally owned deadly weapon is enough to protect your property,,,why not?

Um, yeah, that's exactly what you do. Property can be replaced. Lives cannot. Violence begets violence, and the way this stops is to stop escalating it.

This never should have been dragging on for nine weeks now... but it is.

One more point.

Almost half of the people who die at the hands of police have some kind of disability, according to a new report, as officers are often drawn into emergencies where urgent care may be more appropriate than lethal force.

The report, published by the Ruderman Family Foundation, a disability organization, proposes that while police interactions with minorities draw increasing scrutiny, disability and health considerations are still neglected in media coverage and law enforcement policy.

"Police have become the default responders to mental health calls," write the authors, historian David Perry and disability expert Lawrence Carter-Long, who analyzed incidents from 2013 to 2015. They propose that "people with psychiatric disabilities" are presumed to be "dangerous to themselves and others" in police interactions.

Actually, no, it just shows that cops are racist and more likely to use deadly force against them.

Actually, no, it just shows that cops are racist and more likely to use deadly force against them.

You'd have to look at the numbers for all interactions with police.
Divide those interactions into white, black, etc.
Then look at those where the civilian resisted arrested, fled the scene, attacked the officer with a weapon, without a weapon etc.

Then you'd see that black criminals are actually shot at a lower rate than whites.

But that doesn't fit your preconceived notion. So I see why you's avoid that.

If they commit 50% of the violent crimes, they should probably be more than 25% of those shot.

Actually, no, it just shows that cops are racist and more likely to use deadly force against them. Most violent crimes don't require the use of Deadly force to either stop or make an arrest for.
most violent crimes don't need an arrest?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you fucked up funny.

Blacks commit more crime. Duh. It's nice to see you are still batting .000.

Wow... see, I knew that was going to be your response.

you think they deserve it.

They think they don't, and they are perfectly capable of making all our lives kind of miserable.

Time to put away the tape measure and try to find solutions, buddy.

Ummm, because it is factual? Gee Joe, I didn't know you were such a mental cripple when it came to facts, statistics, and the causation of crime. So nice of you to resort to the "you must be a racist because you post accurate facts" crowd. You twits are all the same.

Nowhere have I ever said an innocent person of ANY race deserved being harmed. Unlike you, who has. I have said that if you try and shoot a cop, or a civilian, then you deserve everything you get. If you get killed in the act of committing YOUR crime, then oh well, you played a stupid game and won the stupid prize that comes with it.

I almost look forward to the revolution you assholes are pushing for. Sadly a lot of innocent folks will be harmed, but I hope, and if there is anything approaching karma, that you get the karmic bitchslap you so richly deserve.

Forum List

Back